What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

and the best thing is even knowing that we are short of ammunition, you can't do a single thing....ohh wait!! You can warn though!! Hahahahahahahahahahah

We can't do a single thing? and then why do we need to do more when with only insignificant border patrol have made Indian paranoid make them anger, keep Indian's China obsession at high and driven them nuts. :rofl:

and ohh some warning, make sure to check Brahmaputra river to see if the water is drinkable and the level of the water is high enought for your farmer, that will be your another obsession to come :rofl:

Keep Indian's obsession about China is so Joyable

I think in a long term race India is going to be a topper, because things evolve in India slow but firm and naturally. In 21st century No one can capture single inch in any country by force and call it China. It will not take much to put economic sanctions and other blockade. And withing 7 years India can match Chinese industry because today's market is just not about sellers but depends on Buyers too.

The basic advantage in India is that its developing without any tough or hard policies and giving shivers to China while China has tried all of its toughest measures to make people work and bring it on top and might collapse when the leadership fails. In India even if the leadership fails, it will grow.

Lol Indian to compete with Chinese...ask Dalai lama first if he agree?? :rofl:

Dalai Lama calls Indians lazy

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/dalai-lama-calls-indians-lazy/607387

[/B]

Lol Indian to compete with Chinese...ask Dalai lama first if he agree?? :rofl:

Dalai Lama calls Indians lazy

Dalai Lama calls Indians lazy - Indian Express

like this?
chinese.jpg

and you are trolling

How you call that as troll when you can't arg by just show a picture of some people fall asleep in movie theater?? you still can't answer me about Dalai lama statement that Indians are lazy...try to proof him wrong if you can...LMAO

I just love Dalai Lama, eat Indian's food, Sh1t in Indian's land and gave Indians some slaps the faces :rofl: way to go Slave Owner.

How you call that as troll when you can't arg by just show a picture of some people fall asleep in movie theater?? you still can't answer me about Dalai lama statement that Indians are lazy...try to proof him wrong if you can...LMAO

I just love Dalai Lama, eat Indian's food, Sh1t in Indian's land and gave Indians some slaps :rofl:

what do you want to talk abouT?

dalai lama, lazyness, $hit, etc. etc..

you are bringing up with nonsense statements.

what do you want to talk abouT?

dalai lama, lazyness, $hit, etc. etc..

you are bringing up with nonsense statements.

It make perfect sense, since you're the one who highjack this thread and talk none sense about how eventual India will out bit China, but base On what Dalay Lama said...this will not gonna happen because Indians are lazy and uncompetitive...I don't need other argument to prove you wrong.

no need for dalai lama's opinoin about indians. come here and you will know how many hours a comman men working in a day.

Since you guys worhip so much Dalai lama and believe on what he said so a logic deduction is that what his statement about Indian's are lazy must be truth...we chinese didn't invente that. :whistle:

Since you guys worhip so much Dalai lama and believe on what he said so a logic deduction is that what his statement about Indian's are lazy must be truth...we chinese didn't invente that. :whistle:

In reality, Indians can work very hard. But they are all in America. Only lazy Indians stay back in India.

who said we are worshiping him. thats indian politicians making the scenario like that here. actually many indians especially in southern states dont know who is he.

Back
Top Bottom