What's new

India decides to fight back aggressive China

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

china "Aggressive"? is this a bollywood script? The last time chankya ideologist nerhu directed 1961 film, it was a mega flop. :rolleyes:

You are first one I am hearing these words, Countries around the world know better fortunately.

Regarding Nehru thing, Great leaders do have some short falls.

Let me give you a picture - Akshai Chin is not with India - it is with China now captured by China in 1961(this is apart from what Pakistan gave to China)

Mate - Looking back at the history, Akshai Chin was with China.
1865 - a civil servant called W.H. Johnson drew Johnson line which placed Akshai Chin under Kashmir and presented it to Maharaja of Kashmir(Kashmir was subservient to British at that time) and had to resign for his inaccuracies.
1897- British and China agreed upon what is called Macartney-Macdonald Line which placed Akshai Chin with China
1941 - British dusted and took the Johnson line placing Akshai Chin with Kashmir as China was weak at that time
1947 - Nehru stuck to Johnson line

You are mistaken here

Aksai Chin goes back as far as 1684 agreements between Kashmiri and Tibetan Authorities.

0000255696_0005.gif

You are first one I am hearing these words, Countries around the world know better fortunately.

I guess fabricating history is part of Indian culture. :lol:

Regarding Nehru thing, Great leaders do have some short falls.

Yup he was great leader , a clever chankya deceptionist statesmen. But chinese also had great statesmen then & even now. Just saying the new bollywood "agressive" china movie script will be a flop again.

I think China should close its border with india

Forward your concerns to the CCP :lol:

and let indian burn from inside.

Everyone burns from inside when they eat chicken tikka. ;)

it is a loser nation with failed economy, it is now using this to fuel domestic nationalism.

so disguesting.

You consider China "a loser nation with failed economy, it is now using this to fuel domestic nationalism.

so disguesting
" weird :D

india should never exist in the first place, there was no "india" in human history.

CCP certified Chinese history lesson yes! :lol:

such unified nation directly threat the interests of the people living in the land currently occupied by india.

Tibet isn't occupied by India.

a far better solution is to divide india into 20-30 pieces and let them become independent nations.

Summon the 8 nation alliance to do it then :lol:

funding those Maoist freedom fighters should become our national policy.

Careful what you wish for, ;)

in Considering the becon of capitalism China, True Maoists seek an economic revolution similar to cultural revolution , to bring back China on the path of Maoism.

You are mistaken here

Aksai Chin goes back as far as 1684 agreements between Kashmiri and Tibetan Authorities.

0000255696_0005.gif

Do you know the 1684 agreement itself was illegally signed between Tibet and Ladakh and not between Tibet and Kashmir?(Ladakh was not part of Kashmir until the Dogras annexed it in 1834) - The reason is the 5th Dalai Lama died in 1682 while the regent hid the 5th Lama's death news for another 15 years and was ruling illegally when in 1697, the sixth Lama took over.

So whatever the document you are holding here is wrong - look up Treaty of Tingmosgang.

Yeah there was an India in Human History. Under King Ashoka he united an India that stretched from Burma to Afghanistan.

He created an empire for himself, not for India as it didn't exist back then.

Forward your concerns to the CCP :lol:

Everyone burns from inside when they eat chicken tikka. ;)

You consider China "a loser nation with failed economy, it is now using this to fuel domestic nationalism.

so disguesting
" weird :D

CCP certified Chinese history lesson yes! :lol:

Tibet isn't occupied by India.

Summon the 8 nation alliance to do it then :lol:

Careful what you wish for, ;)

in Considering the becon of capitalism China, True Maoists seek an economic revolution similar to cultural revolution , to bring back China on the path of Maoism.

I do not agree that there was no India in history. India was created by British in the 18th century so it existed back then.

the world history knowledge on display here by the chinese is quite comedic.

carry on guys, the bickering here hardly changes the ground realities. the best solution in sino-indian relations is to maintain status-quo vis-a-vis borders.

I do not agree that there was no India in history. India was created by British in the 18th century so it existed back then.

Yes same as chine created by japanese...

Yeah Ashoka did create his empire which encompassed all of present day Indian and more. Whats your point. There was no democracy back then just like there was no communism back then in CHina. Both countries have been rule dby kings for centuries. The term India is a corruption of the word Scindia. Got it?

Back
Top Bottom