What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

What about pictures,you know still pictures, pictures won't depict as much about your so called " hanuman" army tactics about so called " surgical strikes" ......
I'm not talking as a biased Pakistani but as a logical and mentally aware person......

Hey...aren't you the guy who was busted claiming friendship with some Israeli ex-military and circulating a 5 year-old forward the other day?

Talk about tall claims...

That was an image i shared that was passed onto me , yes by an ex Israeli Colonel called David-ben-Hura.
What was the tall claim in that,...get your facts right.

tNdxJt.jpg

That was an image i shared that was passed onto me , yes by an ex Israeli Colonel called David-ben-Hura.
What was the tall claim in that,...get your facts right.

Never reveal your source...:partay:

As for tall claims, I am sure most members who are having a gala time right now on this thread, if I were to dredge up their posts on any conspiracy theory BS, they would be similarly dismissing those as well. It is all fine to keep posting without fear of consequences because you assume that others will not follow up (and I won't, not that jobless), but each time your conspiracy theories are proved wrong, you end up looking that much stupid.

Breaking news;
(Disclaimer: No evidence will be provided because of sensitive nature of op )

In the final passing out mission of a super super secret wing of Pakistan army,they were given the task of infiltrating LOC and targeting the intelligence command center of Indian army to retrieve information about movement and location of assets of Indian army , which they did without any soul across India noticing them.......
NOW you better believe it ,because it happened..... I am telling you it happened.... What more proof you want......

Didn't they say they would release it?

There was no official statement to that effect. It was, and continues to be, media speculation.

Weren't Indians like "wait till they release it"

No they were not. Many Indians on PDF (including myself) have been congratulating the Pakistanis for nailing this piece of Indian propaganda and asking them to go back to sleep.

Ok...there is no point hiding the truth anymore...

It is true Indians did have surgical strikes confirmed to me by my friend in the brigade in same sector.

He said they can still be seen waiting and waving at every passing helicopter...

Last edited:
An obvious point. But of course this will not satisfy the "rational skeptics" on PDF. The same bunch that believe 9/11 was a false flag and OBL was not killed in Abottabad.

rumors circulated at that time, that the 9/11, jewish people working in WTC were asket to leave their office. Officiel people replyed then that actually the jewish people were on holidays beacause they were preparing the Rosh-Hashana celebrations which was celebrated from the 18 to the 19 september.
Yes does it took several days to prepare the celebration ? Here in France, jewish co-workers never took several days off for the preparations (some of them are true religious people)... so yes it quite difficulte to believe that was not an insider job.

you can check on this website of jewish religious celebrations calendar for september 2001 at :
http://calendrierhebraique.free.fr/page3/page3.htm

2016-10-06 00_27_40-calendrier.jpg

it's in french but easily understable and you could find same information in english too.

About OBL, the video aired by US where OBL was seen watching his own video was a bit pathetic. and the man who was said to be OBL himself was totally different from the OBL seen on the news everyday... so yes

both events were for the first an insider job and for the second a drama...

*** corrections in blue for better understanding. my english is not good enough to be able to exlplain what i really mean sometimes.

Last edited:
rumors circulated at that time, that the 9/11, jewish people working in WTC were asket to leave their office. Officiel people replyed then that actually the jewish people were on holidays beacause they were preparing the Rosh-Hashana celebrations which was celebrated from the 18 to the 19 september.
Yes it took several days to prepare the celebration. Here in France, jewish co-workers never took several days off for the preparations (some of them are true religious people)... so yes it quite difficulte to not believe that was not an insider job.

you can check on this website of jewish religious celebrations calendar at :
http://calendrierhebraique.free.fr/page3/page3.htm

View attachment 341059
it's in french but easily understable and you could find same information in english too.

About OBL, the video aired by US where OBL was seen watching his own video was a bit pathetic. and the man who was said to be OBL himself was totally different from the OBL seen on the news everyday... so yes

both events were for the first an insider job and for the second a drama...

Thanks...I will read this more closely.

@Stephen Cohen

So now you know...

Back
Top Bottom