What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

The Special Forces Operations are Never shown to the world

US did not show the OBL Video ; nobody does

Why would India reveal its tactics ; weapons and Technology
O Come on..... What tactics??? We train the armies of other countries and make video and release them on media and social media (full of tactics). Our special forces carried out operations in Zarb-e-azab and you tube is full of operations.

THE TRUTH IS THAT INDIA IS IN DEEP SHIT AS THERE WERE NO SURGICAL STRIKES.
https://www.geo.tv/shows/apas-ki-baat
Watch this programme Aapas ki baat ... first part and you might change your opinion about the surgical strike.

Again, Cant help if you are parroting the same goggled view.

I dont claim to have inside person inside every intelligence agencies or military either. I dont jump up and down either. As far as I am concerned, some things are supposed to be in secret. Declaring it and then playing politics (Indian political circus is going on) with it, I utterly detest with both BJP and Congress. My conclusion are based on media reports and IA, which dosent have much large scale history of lying, definitely not in this scale.

Indian democracy is vibrant. When the Parliamentary meet of Security convenes IA will be fried, fired, and what not if they come to know that this strike is fake. They simply wont fake out an operation just to satisfy their ego. IA is under civilian rule. Checks and Balances. I suggest you to look from the other possibility.

The Indian Military has Millions of Personnel
Add to it the civilian Bureaucracy who are also a part of the whole Process

If something is wrong ; secrets tumble out in India very soon

My conclusion are based on media reports and IA, which dosent have much large scale history of lying, definitely not in this scale.

Even a few cases of corruption are exposed soon in the Armed forces

Can they fabricate such a thing ; no never

It is NOT possible in India ; they dont understand this

Even a few cases of corruption are exposed soon in the Armed forces

Can they fabricate such a thing ; no never

It is NOT possible in India ; they dont understand this

if tomato catch up is possible in India why can't this be?

You tried to push infiltrators in Indian military uniform in the name of sourgical strike. why cry man

Let us not get into who started this fighting

Now we are way beyond such discussions

Just sit back and watch the proceedings

Back
Top Bottom