What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

Awww, bringing back the OBL operation as a comeback?
Lets talk about this shall we, like the saga of the never coming video

Why should GoI present the video? I dont understand why any armed forces for that matter releases operational videos is beyond me.

The basic thing. How do you expect the International media to believe the 'truth' when on more than one occasion PA has been caught lying? Let it be Kargil or OBL episode. And let's say a strike has happened. What will the PA do? Go to its people and admit that they let IA attack under their noses? Covering up especially in a region where there is scant internet or reliable media is definitely not that tough. The so-called tour of Journalists after 4 days was the ultimate nail in the coffin of the desperation of ISPR to prove others wrong.

Indian democracy is vibrant. When the Parliamentary meet of Security convenes IA will be fried, fired, and what not if they come to know that this strike is fake. They simply wont fake out an operation just to satisfy their ego. IA is under civilian rule. Checks and Balances. I suggest you to look from the other possibility.

Ok...so helicopters made numerous sorties all along Loc which were being noticed by Pakistani radars... But surprisingly Pak radars couldnt notice the real helicopters????wow... So the other ones which were used for deception, fake ones? Or the real ones were hanuman helicopters, because they were invisible to Pak radars? Bcoz while Pak radars could follow all the helicopters all day, for some strange reason, Pak radars didnt follow the real helicopters???? Bcoz they were hanuman helicopters, hence they were invisible to Pak radars?

Ok... But what to do? Your info minister, an ex army man said..tht no helicopters were used at all?:( Only ground attack? Hayye Rabba...main kahan jaoun? :(
You cannot fly heli in most of that area in night.

Frankly I feel for their military being dragged into this drama. For all its worth, the Indian military is still very professional and well respected...
The exact point some MLA from IOK made, claiming the whole episode as fake and urging Indian military leaders not to fall for the civilian trap.....but he has been labelled pro Pakistan....for Indians the word of some actor pretending to be a Pakistan police official is much more soothing.

You are totally mistaken ; we are Dominating the LOC clashes

It is known as Escalation Dominance ; It is our operational philosophy

I replied to your Post in which you said and I Quote you
"If Nothing happened ; why is the Pakistan Army shelling on our posts"

but i feel your pain, you guys are very confuse at this time, your political leadership, your news anchors, your army, and people

happy dreams :)

Absolutely, Modi has certainly undermined IA professionalism. I am sure IA wants this issue to die sooner than later, more the issue remains open more are the chances that the lie gets exposed publically. Modi sarkar also realizes this now.
May be I am wrong , but it seems Modi and Nawaz has played some tag team and created this scenario. Modi divert the public from his policy failures and governing issues and Nawaz divert public attention from Panama Leaks and get even with army. But, army took control the whole situation and fought the media war very successfully.

You are totally mistaken ; we are Dominating the LOC clashes

It is known as Escalation Dominance ; It is our operational philosophy

So basically what you have been implying is that -- Chat bhe apka, pat bhi apka, jhoot bhi apka sach bhi apka. You're dominating LOC yet you point fingers at Pakistan for odds that happen in IHK! Where do you people stand?

Hey it did save the bullet, no?
The only problem is that the terrorists were wearing gas masks shot back with heavy machine guns with 8 inch bullets at the bent over indian soldiers.

The indian soldiers wanted more bullets.

Extensive helicopter movement during the day on Wednesday was also undertaken as part of the plan to FEIGN enhanced military activity in areas where operations were not being launched
When Helicopters were Flying the whole day for deception purpose
do you expect the Air defence Artillery to be STILL interested at 12 AM in the night

They must have got bored to death by watching the Helicopters sorties the whole day

That is when Four Helicopters dropped the Special forces

Also Artillery Fire had Begun at 9 PM

The Helicopter sounds must have been suppresed by the shelling

Also when Artillery shells are flying ; soldiers have to Take cover

@bold... Ok....this one takes the cake ..getting bored and all :laugh::laugh:

Why should GoI present the video? I dont understand why any armed forces for that matter releases operational videos is beyond me.

The basic thing. How do you expect the International media to believe the 'truth' when on more than one occasion PA has been caught lying? Let it be Kargil or OBL episode. And let's say a strike has happened. What will the PA do? Go to its people and admit that they let IA attack under their noses? Covering up especially in a region where there is scant internet or reliable media is definitely not that tough. The so-called tour of Journalists after 4 days was the ultimate nail in the coffin of the desperation of ISPR to prove others wrong.

Indian democracy is vibrant. When the Parliamentary meet of Security convenes IA will be fried, fired, and what not if they come to know that this strike is fake. They simply wont fake out an operation just to satisfy their ego. IA is under civilian rule. Checks and Balances. I suggest you to look from the other possibility.

Again, Cant help if you are parroting the same goggled view.

May be I am wrong , but it seems Modi and Nawaz has played some tag team and created this scenario. Modi divert the public from his policy failures and governing issues and Nawaz divert public attention from Panama Leaks and get even with army. But, army took control the whole situation and fought the media war very successfully.

you said this many times so let me reitterate you "yes you are wrong, as always"

May be I am wrong , but it seems Modi and Nawaz has played some tag team and created this scenario. Modi divert the public from his failure issues and Nawaz divert public attention from Panama Leaks and get even with army. But, army took control the whole situation and fought the media war very successfully.
Under modi india climbed to 55th position fron 71st in global competitive index,

Absolutely, Modi has certainly undermined IA professionalism. I am sure IA wants this issue to die sooner than later, more the issue remains open more are the chances that the lie gets exposed publically. Modi sarkar also realizes this now.

You have No idea ; The Military is SO HAPPY with MODI

He has given them full freedom to Decide And Act ;
all that he wants is regular feedback and to be kept in the loop

Even Former Army Chiefs on our TV channels are saying that they didnt get any freedom
under the former PM -- MMS

May be I am wrong , but it seems Modi and Nawaz has played some tag team and created this scenario. Modi divert the public from his failure issues and Nawaz divert public attention from Panama Leaks and get even with army. But, army took control the whole situation and fought the media war very successfully.

Bit far-fetched! Modi thinks himself of gabriel in his capacity, he tried to over-exploit liberty given to him by US but things didn't work his way.

Back
Top Bottom