What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

Mc.Gan (Gun) mein dum nahi, hum kisi se kum nahi. You get ready for the next one and yes.... don't forget to deny that as well.
Where? Phantom part 2? :lol:

Only if you people had an ounce of shame in you, you'd feel ashamed right now. BBC, CNN and other neutral media outlets have said there is no proof of a surgical strike on Pakistani side. They have been allowed access. Such a shame go live in the fantasy of your army striking across the border. :lazy2:

They should at least release the BTS video....we can wait for the final edited, post production, visual effects enhanced video.

Hope this would be a sci-fi, rather spy-bhai super duper hit.

Now.

Who is IG Musthaq?

@Areesh the dude is still on it! ;)

I don't know how much idea you have of the bureaucratic/police or babu system in subcontinent left by British- There is a cadre system- and this man Mushtaq is most probably a senior in the Punjab cadre from which SSPs for AJK are taken- I doubt AJK has its own cadre-

OBL raid was different in that There was little or no resistance

Here there were Simultaneous and coordinated attacks at Four locations
And fierce fighting also happened

The ARC of operations was over 250 KM running along the LOC

Add to it the difficulties of getting in ; the Deception techniques used - Artilery attacks and Helicopter sorties and finally the Egress -- it was a Brilliant Special forces operation

Here feirce fighting happened? How? When? Indian DGMO said tht Indian side had no casualties at all..and all troops returned safely.. So if fierce fighting took place, as u say..how come no casualty on indian side? Oh wait.. Because ur army is like hanuman... Oh ok..now understand..why ther was no casualty on indian side despite fierce fighting

And helicopter sorties? Did u just say tht? Oh wait.. Didnt ur information minister said there was no aerial operation and no helicopters were used??? Only ground attack???? Plzz atleast make one fiction story to tell... Everyday you guys are coming up with a new story:blink:

Frankly I feel for their military being dragged into this drama

The Military had Full freedom to plan and execute this operation

And since they Knew that it would be announced publically and officially
They had prepared for the escalation

The SUKHOIS were ready to fly from the Srinagar Air Base on 28 th Night
with Just FIVE Minutes Notice ; in case PAF joined the battle

No shame in releasing such images or making pathetic claims, dear Indians now remember that you couldn't contain your self by lying even after an exercise with RAF, do you honestly want anyone to believe that of all the countries had you achieved an inch over Pakistan you would keep quite.....hardly......the Indian media government and army all hand in glove in this despicable game of corrupt minds do inside know that they can blow up some fishing boats and shoot down balloons since they can't fight back but Pakistani bullets kill. Your lies have been again busted and you stand exposed,,,
This is befitting for all the fan boys.
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me .... how many times have you been made a fool by your political and military leaders.

India-Spy-Pakistan-Pigeon_5-29-2015_186336_l.jpg

Extensive helicopter movement during the day on Wednesday was also undertaken as part of the plan to FEIGN enhanced military activity in areas where operations were not being launched
When Helicopters were Flying the whole day for deception purpose
do you expect the Air defence Artillery to be STILL interested at 12 AM in the night

They must have got bored to death by watching the Helicopters sorties the whole day

That is when Four Helicopters dropped the Special forces

Also Artillery Fire had Begun at 9 PM

The Helicopter sounds must have been suppresed by the shelling

Also when Artillery shells are flying ; soldiers have to Take cover

Oh shit you revealed their secret tactics...

Can Indian member report it to GiO ?

The Military had Full freedom to plan and execute this operation

And since they Knew that it would be announced publically and officially
They had prepared for the escalation

The SUKHOIS were ready to fly from the Srinagar Air Base on 28 th Night
with Just FIVE Minutes Notice ; in case PAF joined the battle

And then the director said CUT, THIS MOVIE AIN'T GETTIN' RELEASED! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom