What's new

India cut out of Turkey talks

Cut the BS ... india once again tried to cry and got turned down lol how shameful buss karo india grow up solve you probs your self and stop freaken crying all the damn time sick of it already.

Last edited:
the indians will be better served getting their priorities in order; this constant anti-Pakistan behaviour, the double standards --it isn't doing them much justice.

instead of being useful, they are just trying to add to people's headaches.......more so others than our own! We've been dealing with a hostile indian for decades, we've heard the boy cry wolf since ages.

view the world beyond Pakistani or Chinese prisms........

Mr Abir...i had a huge debate on the issue of ethinicity of people of Pakistani Punjab with a indian dude on this forum this morning..u can check it..here is my part which will explain u why other than gujjars, jutts, rajputs and araees which are in considerable amount...other than these there are people of diverese ethinic backgrounds in Pakistan's Punjab who fluently speak Punjabi....Indian Punjabis are natives while most of ppl on Pakistan's Punjab side arn't dendents of natives...here is why

The group which indians claim is associated with them is punjabis.
Let's examine this province of punjab.

-you have millions of people in punjab from families of Sayyed, Qureshi, shah, Salara, Awans, the Khagga, the Dhund Abbasi, the Dhanyal, the Hans, the Hashmi (Nekokara), the Kahut and the Bodla,Thaheem ...their ancestors started comming to south punjab once it was part of ummayad caliphate and later abbasid caliphate....Muhammad Bin Qasim himself came up to Multan with 20000 Syrian Cavilary...and all of these have family histories dating back to arrival of arabs during rule of ummayads and abbasids.

- The families whose ancestors converted to islam include jatts, rajputs , araees and few other muhajir families and they are in large numbers but not in majority as our indian friends claim.

-There were mass migrations from muslim areas of central asia and persia to muslim ruled indian subcontinent due to Mongol invasions...and from Karachi to Punjab..people with their decent could be found ranging from sindh to northern pakistan and even in kashmir......

- In Punjab tribes who claim to come from afghanistan are gardezis (from gardez) a shia tribe in south punjab, sadozai ( again from Tarnak, Kandahar, and Kabul and are decendants of ahmed shah abdali) are spread out from peshawar to lahore and kashmir with some decedants even in present day india.

- Northern Punjab...u have people like niazis (pushtun tribe but mainly in mianwali, with significant niazi diaspora in lahor, karachi, islamabad , chakwal, parts of afghanistan)...some also call these ppl "punjabi pathans" espeacialy those in punjab...some famous niazis include imran khan a famous politician.

Hence in Pakistan's Punjab unlike Indian Punjab.....there are people from diverse ethinic backgrounds...including the local indian background...but they arnt in majority as u claim...dont forget more than 4-5 million natives of Punjab..migrated from Pakistan's Punjab to India

Where are you getting this from? :what:

There are Kashmiri, Pashtun, Balochi, Sindhi tribes in Pakistan's Punjab province, but they are the minority.

Most Pakistani Punjabis are ethnically similiar to Punjabis of india.

We as Pakistani Punjabis, consider ourselves Muslim and Pakistani first.

We feel closer to non-Punjabis of Pakistan than to indian punjabis/Khalistanis.

Last edited:
the indians will be better served getting their priorities in order; this constant anti-Pakistan behaviour, the double standards --it isn't doing them much justice.

instead of being useful, they are just trying to add to people's headaches.......more so others than our own! We've been dealing with a hostile indian for decades, we've heard the boy cry wolf since ages.

view the world beyond Pakistani or Chinese prisms........

Its called building "soft power" in their vocabulary..Indian political and management circus is all incompetent as it could get while they heavily depend on "out smarting" others with manipulative and double meaning talk.

And for the ethnic diversity trolls across the border..I feel closer to anything Pakistani regardless of his religion and ethnicity than anyone across the orange border. Except for few traitors among us who are following AL footsteps and still live in Indian identity as well culture. These are the people are the pivot of judgmental scale for creating foolish statements across the border.

Last edited:
I think percentage of Punjabis in Pakistan is more than that of Pashtuns in Afghanistan. Punjabis share similar language food and ethnicity with Indian Punjabis as well. So by that logic India have more stake on Pakistan than Pakistani Pashtuns!

Population of Pashtuns in Pakistan: 28 million
Population of Pashtuns in Afghanistan: 12 million

Because of the larger population of Pashtuns in Pakistan as compared to Afghanistan, Pakistan has more stake in Afghanistan. Now observe:

Population of Punjabis in Pakistan: 76,335,300
Population of Punjabis in India: 29,109,672

Population of Punjabis in Pakistan is almost 2.5 times that of India, PAKISTAN SHOULD HAVE A BIGGER STAKE in India. I don't think we mind that :)

Last edited:
Bro i did my reasearch..search online you would find the answers...these are the families...go and those people i mentioned....they will prove it whats their ethinic bloodline.....these families be it shah, sayyed, qureshis as mentioned...plus go n search about tribes who call themselves iraqi biradiri ...espeacialy sayyeds direct decendents of prophet are present throughout the muslim world.......please go ahead n do ur own research u ill find it.

I repeat there are sginificant indian ethinic converts as i mentioned (read my post again) including gujjars, rajputs, araees, jutts but they arnt in majority (concentrate on what i said)...these people are the same as ethinic inidan punjabis..but they arnt in majority...i am not saying there is no person who doesnt have local ethinic lineage....we are proud of these ppl..n they are wonderful muslims...

Pakistan is not only indian race...or punjabi race...or arab race..or some other race its a diverse country with diverse people including here in punjab....if u wanna believe a stereotype go ahead...but surely if u wanna find u will find the answer

There are so many ppl who consider themselves punjabi,,,they are fluent in punjabi...they look like ethinic punjabis but they arnt...this is a big misconception...eg...ethinicaly m a kahmiri but know nothing abt tht place...can speak punjabi n look like one...to a normal person i ill be an ethinic punjabi..but in reality m not.
Its such a big misconception..that here in toronto we met a sikh guy..and my friend who is a butt (again speaks fluent punjabi is frm lhr n is a bu-tts r kashmiris) met him...the sikh guy was so brainwashed..he said bhatts and bu-tts are the same thing...bhatts were forcibly converted n called themselves bu-tts...although they are from way north..n bhatts are down from central india i guess.. haha...so the truth is many people follow stereotypes...

Last edited:
indian and specially mr manmohan where ever they go and who ever comes to india they do goupings against pakistan recently german chacelor angela meeting with manmohan issued comment against pakstan anyway no time has came for pakisan to answer all groupings done by indians with interest and reply india hard

Bro i did my reasearch..search online you would find the answers...these are the families...go and those people i mentioned....they will prove it whats their ethinic bloodline.....these families be it shah, sayyed, qureshis as mentioned...plus go n search about tribes who call themselves iraqi biradiri ...espeacialy sayyeds direct decendents of prophet are present throughout the muslim world.......please go ahead n do ur own research u ill find it.

I repeat there are sginificant indian ethinic converts as i mentioned (read my post again) including gujjars, rajputs, araees, jutts but they arnt in majority (concentrate on what i said)...these people are the same as ethinic inidan punjabis..but they arnt in majority...i am not saying there is no person who doesnt have local ethinic lineage....we are proud of these ppl..n they are wonderful muslims...

Pakistan is not only indian race...or punjabi race...or arab race..or some other race its a diverse country with diverse people including here in punjab....if u wanna believe a stereotype go ahead...but surely if u wanna find u will find the answer

There are so many ppl who consider themselves punjabi,,,they are fluent in punjabi...they look like ethinic punjabis but they arnt...this is a big misconception...eg...ethinicaly m a kahmiri but know nothing abt tht place...can speak punjabi n look like one...to a normal person i ill be an ethinic punjabi..but in reality m not.
Its such a big misconception..that here in toronto we met a sikh guy..and my friend who is a butt (again speaks fluent punjabi is frm lhr n is a bu-tts r kashmiris) met him...the sikh guy was so brainwashed..he said bhatts and bu-tts are the same thing...bhatts were forcibly converted n called themselves bu-tts...although they are from way north..n bhatts are down from central india i guess.. haha...so the truth is many people follow stereotypes...

Your not a Punjabi, but your a citizen of Punjab. You're a Kashmiri.

And most Pakistani Punjabis consider ourselves similiar to indian Punjabis.. just leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom