What's new

India cut out of Turkey talks

Apparently their are some people on this site, who struggle with the English language, I meant we got the greatest share of the Punjab, ie the biggest piece of pre-British Punjab, and the majority of Punjabis in the world are Pakistani. We regard our Sindhi, Baluchi, Pashtun, Kashmiri and other ethnicities our brothers, and we have more kinship with them, than Punjabis on the other side of the border. :)

Rafi,

Your right. Pakistani Punjabis do feel closer to non-Punjabis of Pakistan, than to East Punjabis, because of religious ties.

But i didn't get why you would call yourself "Proud Punjabi" and support the Pashtuns of Afghanistan?

Why not divide Afghanistan into different ethnic parts per majority by ethnicity that way Pakistan will get its way and majority of region is Pashtun dominated? This theory is well accepted by Pakistan which believes in dividing countries by religion, ethnicity.

The only condition will be to let Baloch and Sindh areas also get their respective freedoms, per your own principles.

Pakistan does not believe in dividing areas by religion and ethnicity. On the contrary, it was Hindu chauvinism that forced the partition of the subcontinent even when leaders like Mohammad Ali Jinnah were in favour of a united India. In 1937, Congress won huge victories in the elections, but thanks to their brutal persecution of Muslims during their two years in power, Muslims voted for the Muslim League in the next elections, convinced of the Hindu hatred towards Muslims in India.

Pakistan does not believe in dividing areas by religion and ethnicity. On the contrary, it was Hindu chauvinism that forced the partition of the subcontinent even when leaders like Mohammad Ali Jinnah were in favour of a united India. In 1937, Congress won huge victories in the elections, but thanks to their brutal persecution of Muslims during their two years in power, Muslims voted for the Muslim League in the next elections, convinced of the Hindu hatred towards Muslims in India.

OMG.Persecution complex ke maare ! Victim mentality again.

This was propaganda done by Muslim league to remove Congress from power.Im no congress apologist but the fact is Muslim league didnt want to share power and hence the call for Pakistan. Dont beieve a word of what you read in your text books plsss.

Then why was Jinnah, president of the ML, called the ambassador of Hindu Muslim unity? Why did he initially support a united India only to give way later when it became clear that unity between Hindus and Muslims on an equal level was impossible?

Supporting Indias stance on Kashmir will be Suicide for Turkey and harm it's interest in Central Asia in long Term. Pakistan have ever helped us in bad Times and we also help them in bad Times.

Supporting Indias stance is also a great betrayal on brave Turkic Rulers like Timur and Babur which conquerd Parts of the Indian Subcontinent.

Pakistan is the Israel of Turkistan !

Supporting Indias stance on Kashmir will be Suicide for Turkey and harm it's interest in Central Asia in long Term. Pakistan have ever helped us in bad Times and we also help them in bad Times.

Supporting Indias stance is also a great betrayal on brave Turkic Rulers like Timur and Babur which conquerd Parts of the Indian Subcontinent.

If you mind, would you explain me what exactly Turkistan is? Never heard of it even though im Turkish.

Btw, the thank you was a mistake:D

If you mind, would you explain me what exactly Turkistan is? Never heard of it even though im Turkish.

Btw, the thank you was a mistake:D

Turkistan is the Ragion were Turkic People settlet after their Movements from Altay, the Region include Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kirgistan and Xingyiang(East Turkistan) were Uyghurs live. All other Countries except Turkey have no direct Access to International Waters. Only Pakistan and Turkey can provide them an Access to international Sea Waters.

So you support people who gleefully accounted the slaughter of thousands of innocents ? :what:

From Timur's own records:

In a short space of time all the people in the [Delhi] fort were put to the sword, and in the course of one hour the heads of 10,000 infidels were cut off. The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels, and all the goods and effects, the treasure and the grain which for many a long year had been stored in the fort became the spoil of my soldiers. They set fire to the houses and reduced them to ashes, and they razed the buildings and the fort to the ground....All these infidel Hindus were slain, their women and children, and their property and goods became the spoil of the victors. I proclaimed throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners should put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death.

One hundred thousand infidels, impious idolators, were on that day slain. Maulana Nasiruddin Umar, a counselor and man of learning, who, in all his life, had never killed a sparrow, now, in execution of my order, slew with his sword fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives....on the great day of battle these 100,000 prisoners could not be left with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and enemies of Islam at liberty...no other course remained but that of making them all food for the sword

Bombensturm said:
So you support people who gleefully accounted the slaying of thousands of innocents

What's ironic is that the 'thousands of innocents' belonged to the land which is present day Pakistan

Timurid_Dynasty_821_-_873_&

What's ironic is that the 'thousands of innocents' belonged to the land which is present day Pakistan

300px-Timurid_Dynasty_821_-_873_%28AD%29.png

I was referring to massacre at Delhi to be specific.

There are no accounts of what happened to the infidels in those regions,if there were any left.

Don't twist his words - his contention which I share is that the Pashtuns are the largest ethnic group in Afghan they are also the traditional rulers of that country.

Any settlement will have to make sure that their interests are taken care of, just as india tries to with Lanka because of the Tamils, Pashtuns are an important group in Pakistan with them well represented in govt, and the Armed Forces, Pakistani Pashtuns naturally have some sympathy with their Afghan cousins. :pakistan:

The interests of all ethnic groups in Afghanistan need to be taken into account just as the interests of all ethnic groups in Pakistan, India or any other nation need to be taken into account. Whether Afghanistan has traditionally/historically had more Pashtun rulers than non-Pashtun is irrelevant.

As a single nation, no ethnic group should be able to claim 'special status' over the other, and they need to come together to develop a consensus formula on resource, power sharing, provincial autonomy etc, much like Pakistan is currently doing.

Bombensturm said:
I was referring to massacre at Delhi to be specific.

There are no accounts of what happened to the infidels in those regions,if there were any left.

They didn't remain infidels anymore, they were shown the true path.

They didn't remain infidels anymore, they were shown the true path.

Forget it,that skywalker guy was posting Zaid hamid's analysis(on Mumbai attacks) on Mumbai attacks thread.

So,i'm probably gonna delete that comment.
Since extremists with arbitrary racial/ethnic superiority theories in mind exist everywhere,and Turkey is no exception.

I'm not racist or a hater of Hindus ! For me it seems like India have hegemonic ambitions in the middle East and Central Asian Region. The growth of India is depend on the Oil, so India must seek direct Access to both Regions ! The only Barrier which seperate India to gain direct Acess to middle East and central Asia is Pakistan !

That mean India have no interest on a strong Pakistan ! Pakistan must be destroyed and splittet in three or five States which are weak and have no political Weight in the Region.

So far the Mumbai Attacks were only a Reason to blame Pakistan on Terror to archive the Goal of dominating the Region and become a World Power in Long Term !

Back
Top Bottom