What's new

India could become a Pak,warnsVHPafter study shows Muslims will be India'slargest population by 2050

I agree, you should take revenge for your Hindu brothers.

No, thats the different. Hindus of Pakistan are not my brothers but Muslims of India are.

Since when did the VHP started to use the retard American survey for their own purpose .
Somebody should shut the **** of these a$$hole VHP and Dal.
We need a developed India not a shitty thirdworld .
We South Indians and some NI, irrespective of their religion, already started to stabilise our population.
We are not that dumb to trust retardness of these VHP and Dal shit

Those are some idiots. Every country has some, we have these.

Fear of Hindus being outnumbered by Muslims is nothing new in India, at least for the last hundred years with every census such speculations do tend to appear recurrently; while, facts and figures get repeatedly ignored (which suggest otherwise) and interesting anecdotes based upon religious lines starts charming the fanatics.

Interestingly, Hindu fundamentalists, not identifying the duplexity of their very own theory, continue to blame the religious zeal behind the 'high growth' of Muslim population, and are conveniently drawing parallels from other Muslim countries, Indonesia and Bangladesh too, where the fertility rate has been successfully lowered by extensive family planning and better implementation of policies to improve HDI elements.

No, thats the different. Hindus of Pakistan are not my brothers but Muslims of India are.

Those are some idiots. Every country has some, we have these.

These retards thinks we Hindus are some blind followers.
Rational thinking is the first thing I got from my religion ,Hinduism.We dont need these rabid priests here .
We will allow some measures to energise the glory of our religion.But if they start to threat our minorities with exaggerated madness we cant allow that.

Fear of Hindus being outnumbered by Muslims is nothing new in India, at least for the last hundred years with every census such speculations do tend to appear recurrently; while, facts and figures get repeatedly ignored (which suggests otherwise) and interesting anecdotes based upon religious lines starts charming the fanatics.

Interestingly, Hindu fundamentalists, not identifying the duplexity of their very own theory, continue to blame the religious zeal behind the 'high growth' of Muslim population, and are conveniently drawing parallels from other Muslim countries, Indonesia and Bangladesh too, where the fertility rate has been successfully lowered by extensive family planning and better implementation of policies to improve HDI elements.

Indonesia is again lost its control over family planning.
BD I dont think so.
But nations like Turkey is in their with developed status.

I agree with you .We cant allow these much exaggeration of Hindu fringe groups.

What's with these bozos? What a crappy headline?

India could become a Pak,warnsVHPafter study shows Muslims will be India'slargest population by 2050

Suggesting that Muslims will overtake Hindus to be the largest population....

As against :

In the backdrop of projections that India will have the largest number of Muslims by 2050.....

The VHP's comments come close on the heels of the findings in an international study by Pew Research Center, which said that India will surpass Indonesia to have the largest Muslim population in any country of the world by 2050.

Nowhere is there a suggestion that Muslims will overtake Hindus in numbers. Excepting in the stupid headline......

Some amazingly stupid Hindutva mathematics at play, no doubt.. :p:

These retards thinks we Hindus are some blind followers.
Rational thinking is the first thing I got from my religion ,Hinduism.We dont need these rabid priests here .
We will allow some measures to energise the glory of our religion.But if they start to threat our minorities with exaggerated madness we cant allow that.

Indonesia is again lost its control over family planning.
BD I dont think so.
But nations like Turkey is in their with developed status.

I agree with you .We cant allow these much exaggeration of Hindu fringe groups.
Fertility rates in Bangladesh and Indonesia, if I am not severely wrong are 2.45 and 2.18 respectively compared to 2.51 in India as per the 2013 data.

Fertility rate in Bangladesh and Indonesia, if I am not severely wrong is 2.45 and 2.18 compared to 2.51 in India as per the 2013 data.

There was an Al Jazeera report recently that explains the derailing of Indonesian family planning ,including a full interview with an old man having 11 children .That guy is much conservative. Similar problem is also rising in other parts in Indonesia where their govt data shows that Indonesia will fully overpopulate in 2030 if things goes like this.Unlike India ,Bangladesh and Indonesia is also facing land scarcity problem.

But it seems they are much better than us.I think excepts BIMARU ,particualrly UP and Bihar , things are in better direction in other parts of India.
I would say we should reduce these rate to around 1 .Thats is the only way to increase the quality of peoples life.

They thinks they can fool entire Indians with their retard mathematics.
Govt is in emergency to reduce the size of the population and here we have idiots like this .

LOL, actually these guys remind me of some retarded Islamic clerics who say the earth is only few thousand years old..

If we had more Hindutva guys like these in India, then India will surely become another Pakistan by 2020.. No need to wait till 2050.. :p:

LOL, actually these guys remind me of some retarded Islamic clerics who say the earth is only few thousand years old..

If we had more Hindutva guys like these in India, then India will surely become another Pakistan by 2020.. No need to wait till 2050.. :p:

The thing is Hinduism and Hindus wont allow retard Hindutva like this to grow in here.They cant grow in here .
That is the resilence of Hindusim.

The thing is Hinduism and Hindus wont allow retard Hindutva like this to grow in here.They cant grow in here .
That is the resilence of Hindusim.

Retard Hindutva morons have been there for centuries now, easily outnumbered by real Hindus who laugh at them.. That's why India's been safe from them all this time.. :p:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: i need whiskey make it akhand baharat or whatever not my problem a bottle in a day must :cheers:

I am not for akhand bharat but if you as a PM fir chaleyga :enjoy:

On topic why media is giving so much attention to these idiots

At least try to deport some Bangladeshis out of 12 million illegals staying here in India. This would give some relief to Hindus, especially in WB & Assam who are worrier about them becomimg a minority in that region. And we should follow it up with a two child policy & it's strict implementation especially in Hindi belt. Then no one could play this "who produces more babies" game.

Partly also Greater BD. Alhamdullillah.

At least try to deport some Bangladeshis out of 12 million illegals staying here in India. This would give some relief to Hindus, especially in WB & Assam who are worrier about them being a minority in that region. And we should follow it up with a two child policy & it's strict implementation especially in Hindi belt. Then no one could play this "who produces more babies" game.

How many did you count yourself? Does GOI have any mechanism to count 12 mlln illegals?

Back
Top Bottom