What's new

India considers buying MiG-35 to replace MiG-29

India can buy everything they want! Admire!

India has many offers available to buy but cannot buy anything as there is no money. That is the reality.:(

india only considers ! they dont buy it in same decade. the world knows it

bdw good luck and waiting for uncle sam to whip your *** to change consideration

After the Rafale and S-400 deals Indian Airforce no longer has any money left at least for another decade. So we will have to drag the MMRCA 2.0 at least until 2030 at which time we could cancel the RFP and go for a stealth fighter.

F-7? Even your JF-17 is based on Mig 33, whose design was bought by the Chinese. It even has Russian engine on it.

And Tejas got help from France and is based on Mirage.

No point beating around the bush, as i have given you evidence earlier that,
PAF seldom considers Russian combat aircraft for it's doctrine.
But you guys went gaga over Su-35 that PAF will be procuring it and will become the best AF in SA...what's with all that drama

Fake news, as we all know Teja is replacing all older IAF planes. lets hope UAE can wait a little longer for delivery.

But you guys went gaga over Su-35 that PAF will be procuring it and will become the best AF in SA...what's with all that drama
What drama, did any official statement come out from Pakistani side, besides before running around like a headless chicken, read slowly what did i post earlier..... ''PAF SELDOM considers...what i said not that it's totally forbidden.

Back
Top Bottom