What's new

India considering Indo-Israeli long range armed UAV after putting multibillion dollar American Predator drone deal on hold

IN will most probably still go with US ones. For Army and AF, H-900 will be accepted.

IN will most probably still go with US ones. For Army and AF, H-900 will be accepted.
True, and it makes sense. There is tactical datalink between P-8i’s, MH-60 Romeo and Predator drones, and probably F-18 SH in the future.

Seems like Navy is more focused on interoperability with other Quad members.

True, and it makes sense. There is tactical datalink between P-8i’s, MH-60 Romeo and Predator drones, and probably F-18 SH in the future.

Seems like Navy is more focused on interoperability with other Quad members.
Navy is the lead service for integration with QUAD.

OK I believe you. Tell me if he will build engine, camera or develop software. These r the main things for uav . Without these it's just a fancy RC plane any 1 can make in a shed. I have more faith in drdo or kalayani than adani with no R & D history.

In 14.07.2020 the Armenian Armed Forces easily destroyed this Israel-made Hermes 900 drone with just usual rocket. Armenians just laugh at the Israel company that produced this drone, which costs $ 30 million.
Lol, is there a drone that's capable of surviving a missile hit?

I'm pretty sure Israeli and Turkish drones absolutely destroyed the Armenian army.

Back
Top Bottom