What's new

India Conducts Massive Military Exercise Near Pakistani Border

Dear Elite member.... read his quote and my reply to his quote.... I think you'll get it

I have read his post. And I read your one too. That is why I explained it.

why India cannot practise in its own territory? armed forces cannot just sit idle they need to prepare for war as if its real war....sometimes its so intense that soldiers get injured in exercise or maybe lose their lives, these exercises gauge the knowledge and preparedness of the units....
Sometimes it's so intense they just shoot each other. That's Indian training for you

And not a single Foook was given in Pakistan
Not even mentioned in the news

why bother ?? let them play.....the only concern is that they are doing it near Pakistani border and their establishment can do fake claim tomorrow with exercise pics that they did sir g cal strike in Pakistan may b in sindh this time to make their idiotic public fool:lol:

Fine tuning cold start becsuse new capabilities being added.

I want to see bigger focus on special forces
We need double the para troopers from 6000 up to division level and have likes of nsg and Marcos marines ready to go behind loc to wreck havoc

more focus in stand off weapons
Hyper sonic Brahms
Prahaar jn bigger nos.

India has the resources to cause firestorm on the pak borders and cities just using conventional weapons there cities are right on the borders it's easily targeted without even using air power

They have no strategic depth

Fine tuning cold start becsuse new capabilities being added.

I want to see bigger focus on special forces
We need double the para troopers from 6000 up to division level and have likes of nsg and Marcos marines ready to go behind loc to wreck havoc

more focus in stand off weapons
Hyper sonic Brahms
Prahaar jn bigger nos.

India has the resources to cause firestorm on the pak borders and cities just using conventional weapons there cities are right on the borders it's easily targeted without even using air power

They have no strategic depth
And you think you will fire those missiles from Andaman Islands.....oh wait, even they are not safe from Pakistani strikes any more....the only benefit you creatures will gain is you wouldn't need to cut down trees to burn your dead.

Expect a limited war between Pakistan and India in the months of March - June, the border area near Kashmir LOC.

Back
Top Bottom