What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

Used for SAR missions, Maritime patrol duties, but Indian Envisaged application may include ASW roles similar to Beriev BE 12 carrying depth charges, Mines, torpedoes.
But buying 15 of them for rescue!!!
We already have ASW capability? why dont we just buy more P8?

Very naive thinking. Do you think India can set China aside and do wantonly what you wanna do? We will get pay back for your ignorance. You definitely choose to be siding with Devil again this time.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. And the Chinese were the one who made the mistake of making an enemy of the countries in the Pacific. You are just being repaid in your own currency.

And still most of your major investment capital comes from Japanese companies. Even after calling yourself the Dragon of the east and all you are still afraid of an Indo-Japanese deal in buying a few US-2i planes whose primary role is humanitarian? Did they ever teach you how to interpret things?

We have 1000s of Islands in the Indian ocean region and they are countries which might need our help in case of any natural disasters. Hell I think we need atleast 50 of these planes to have good connectivity to all those remote islands thus improving our capability to respond to any kind of natural and man made disasters in this region.

You guys are insane, like a kid with hundred dollar lingering in a candy shop. You don't have to buy weapon from Japan, you have many other choices.

Who's the kid here actually????
what's your problem about we buying from Japan when they're willing to sell. China has many countries to sell weapons but why do you sell to Pakistan?? You don't get much from Pakistan.
don't dictate us, China isn't worth for it.

India favors Japan in a great way to get rid of the peaceful constitution.

China helps Pakistan in a great way to contain India !!!!! so??
You say india behaves Childishly, but how come when you do the same it's not called Childish but when we do you call it like this..... dude get yourself a girl,, go

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. And the Chinese were the one who made the mistake of making an enemy of the countries in the Pacific. You are just being repaid in your own currency.

And still most of your major investment capital comes from Japanese companies. Even after calling yourself the Dragon of the east and all you are still afraid of an Indo-Japanese deal in buying a few US-2i planes whose primary role is humanitarian? Did they ever teach you how to interpret things?

We have 1000s of Islands in the Indian ocean region and they are countries which might need our help in case of any natural disasters. Hell I think we need atleast 50 of these planes to have good connectivity to all those remote islands thus improving our capability to respond to any kind of natural and man made disasters in this region.
US-2i is just the beginning, you have opened the pandora box. Shall I congratulate you or just shame on you.

LOL...you are just trying to be funny..right...
Why do we even care about islands of other countries?
We poked with lanka, maldives...What happenned?

You guys indirectly help Mr Abe achieving his Nazi dream, pathetic.

In the near future China will have war with Japan, India has to choose or just stay away.

India favors Japan in a great way to get rid of the peaceful constitution.

I guess chinese hegemony on japanese island favors Japan more than anything to get rid of peaceful constitution.

You guys want to cash on their peaceful constitution.

This time might be a amphious aircraft, next time be tanks or subs? You try to open the pandora box, are you?

You and your friends were very happy when PLA soldiers inflicted in Ladakh.

What happened now?

You guys indirectly help Mr Abe achieving his Nazi dream, pathetic.
Why are you hating Japan for attrocities committed some decades back?
The whole forgot the nazi attrocities!!!
Most of this world know japan as a defensive country my friend...China might be an exception...
Given a chance pakistan also reacts same WRT japan...

because we need to help Japan coming out its policy. we need to make our ties stronger.. Meanwhile this planes are for Humanitarian operations.... P-8 is Military purpose

I hope India won't get in the mess or it will unnecessarily harms our long term relationship.

US-2i is just the beginning, you have opened the pandora box. Shall I congratulate you or just shame on you.

Kid take a break, you're so desperate... Of course it's just a begining. I'm so looking forward to have the Japanese light Tanks in Ladakh

Why are you hating Japan for attrocities committed some decades back?
The whole forgot the nazi attrocities!!!
Most of this world know japan as a defensive country my friend...China might be an exception...
Given a chance pakistan also reacts same WRT japan...
If a country killed 300 thousands Indian civilians In Mumbai and never care to apologize while put those war criminals in a shrine to worship, what's your reaction?

Back
Top Bottom