What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

If Chinese soldiers didn't fight to death with Japanese in Myamar, you guys would have suffered as we did. Now you guys shall thank Japan Nazi didn't invade you for friendship or they just failed to do so?

India is the only east Asia country didn't suffer Japanese atrocity in world war two, we Chinese suffered the most and you guys got away with it.
I agree but you should understand why we love Japan...
China has nothing in this...

India favors Japan in a great way to get rid of the peaceful constitution.
Go blame CPC and your department of warnnings for issuing warrnings to everyone.
You can cry as much as you want. But its their decisions to with their constitution isnt our or your business.

Make peace with the fact that Indian and Japanese realtions are going to increse in every field. Blame whoever you want.

And about making china enemy , we are not ecaxtly friends. We are just neighbours who are living peacfully. If China want to vhange that your choice. We dont care.

If Chinese soldiers didn't fight to death with Japanese in Myamar, you guys would have suffered as we did. Now you guys shall thank Japan Nazi didn't invade you for friendship or they just failed to do so?
Are you sure ??? Try looking history in broad pic.
Your soldiers couldn't even hold your land

Go blame CPC and your department of warnnings for issuing warrnings to everyone.
You can cry as much as you want. But its their decisions to with their constitution isnt our or your business.

Make peace with the fact that Indian and Japanese realtions are going to increse in every field. Blame whoever you want.

And about making china enemy , we are not ecaxtly friends. We are just neighbours who are living peacfully. If China want to vhange that your choice. We dont care.
Very naive thinking. Do you think India can set China aside and do wantonly what you wanna do? We will get pay back for your ignorance. You definitely choose to be siding with Devil again this time.

Disgutsting move by India goverment to help Japan breaking the peaceful constitution and
'Three principles of arms exports'. India is moving toward China's enemy

Who gives a shit.... You made this day, so try Digesting it

Without telling some nonsense like rahul gandhi, Can someone explain me why india need amphibious aircraft?
Its for sure not gonna be used by coast guard to find sri lankan fishermen!!!
Used for SAR missions, Maritime patrol duties, but Indian Envisaged application may include ASW roles similar to Beriev BE 12 carrying depth charges, Mines, torpedoes.

Japan had plotted our land since hundreds years ago, we defeated them in the end by joining the justice force. You guys are pathetic ignorant. If you wanna be China's enemy, here you go.

You guys gone crazy buying weapon from all over the world, even from Nazi's grandson like indiscriminate hungry eater. As long as China is there, your conspiracy with Japan will not succeed in the end. You try to piss of China, yes you did.

So what your CCP gonna do, Sending 1000 Fishing boat or tent of soilders???????/

Very naive thinking. Do you think India can set China aside and do wantonly what you wanna do? We will get pay back for your ignorance. You definitely choose to be siding with Devil again this time.
Yes I do. If India did that to US in past when we were not even anywhere near US we can definatly do that to China when US is supporting that.
I will be waiting for pay back. Wake me up then I am fed up with your warning department.
We are siding with our interests like you do. No don't cry for your own medicine and tell devil my helloooo :woot:

Will TOT included in this deal? Any info shared?
Is there any aircraft which India doesn't want to buy o_O Seriously are they trying to troll the nations? They will venture-buy PAK FA but hey its ugly, not stealthy etc. They will buy Rafael but hey its expensive, should be cheep should have TOT etc. Now they are buying from Japan. Don't take them seriously guys :enjoy:

Japan had plotted our land since hundreds years ago, we defeated them in the end by joining the justice force. You guys are pathetic ignorant. If you wanna be China's enemy, here you go.
You are the most pathetic liar.
Fact the one govt in WW2 wasn't CPC
Justice force !!! Nice. Indian men fought too and better than your army.
Who's denying. Bring it on.

We here to deliver our concern, to show our woriness. Can i? It's India's childish behaviour insisting get involving in easten Asia affairs to piss China off. You guys will receive no support from China in applying UNSC permanent seat. You are getting too close with China's enemy.

That's your poor view.. you know what the rest of the world thinks... China is planning to take one by one... You take the islets next Taiwan next Spartly and next it'll be AP so... we need to take a stand against you together.. got it..... your bullishness and Selfish manner is going to destroy you man

Abe Shinzo is a nazi's grandson and officially deny its war crime in world war two. any type of military trade with Japan will be deemed as a try to help restoring Japanese Nazi.

Since most Indians perceive Pakistan as terrorist country, how can We help you?

Ok good. You can look at it the way you want bro.

Back
Top Bottom