What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

@wanglaokan cool down bro...I know you are trying to give a statement politely...
But dont worry, we indians never go with any one...
We just use the political situation of that moment...
Who knows tomorrow we may even buy chinese if you are willing to sell them to us without ego...

USA also sells advanced weapons to Pakistan, why you not blame USA?

Who is blaming here?

We dont blame US for selling to pak, we dont when china sell it to pak, then why cant we politely ask you to STFU when we are buying from japan. Do your business, or oh you are doing your business of earning 50 cents. :lol:

Who is blaming here?

We dont blame US for selling to pak, we dont when china sell it to pak, then why cant we politely ask you to STFU when we are buying from japan. Do your business, or oh you are doing your business of earning 50 cents. :lol:
You guys are insane, like a kid with hundred dollar lingering in a candy shop. You don't have to buy weapon from Japan, you have many other choices.

Our designs have never involved trying to grab anybody else's territory, or working for any mahabharat that doesn't already exist.

Ooh so India has never grabbed any foreign land.
Really.... So what was that about Sikkim.

Seriously speaking I think much of Japanese development assistance and soft loans for infra projects were tied to this deal.
Indian govt. was not keen on it when the Japanese first announced their intention to make India the first country to whom to sell military hardware after a long, long time.
India asked Japan to put in a tender and compete in a bidding process while Japan wanted a govt. to govt. deal like Hercules deal with the US.I guess Japan got its way in the end.
Perhaps I am reading too much in between the lines but I think Japan wanted to give a message to China.

Back
Top Bottom