What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

what is this Nazi dream....care to explain..
it's china that that remind me of German Era...
1.you impose Air defense zone.. Japan set up ADIZ in 1960s
2.you enter our territory-- It's disputed land
3.you supply weapon to our enemy.--to keep the minimum deterrence
4.you occupy our land.(Aski Chin)-- it's ours
5.you clam our land as yours..where?
6.you forcefully occupy free land of Tibet.-- it's quite free now than used to be under Dalai's governance
7.you provoke and threaten your neighbor.-- they provoke at first
8.you make "strings of pearl" to contain us.-- you just fabricate it
9.you clam Taiwan to be part of china.-- Taiwan is always part of China

and now you speak of other of being Nazi........ it's your country which is marching forward with the legacy of NAZI..germany..

Is there any aircraft which India doesn't want to buy o_O Seriously are they trying to troll the nations? They will venture-buy PAK FA but hey its ugly, not stealthy etc. They will buy Rafael but hey its expensive, should be cheep should have TOT etc. Now they are buying from Japan. Don't take them seriously guys :enjoy:
So what are you going to say when all of these deals get signed and the aircraft come into Indian service which WILL happen?

I can smell your sour grapes for here.

LOL..leave it broo...
He is a good chinese..not a troll...
You joined today, right? Assuming of course that you are not an older member in a new avatar? If so, don't you think it's a wee bit early to tell me who is a good person and who is a troll?

Anyway, it is a fact that he has turned this into a multi page off topic fest. The aircraft is not being discussed, only one fellow's butthurt is.

I saw many over exicted comments here.

Japanese are quite smart, they will help nobody with free.

Last time was British, now is Japanese.

You Indians carry on, go! go! Enjoy the dancing with cobra.

But are we sure japan will stand by india when needed?
Do we have any strategic defence treaty?

Right now our relationship based on economical and infra develpment...
we're don't have any defence treaty with anyone we're Neutral country.

Who said it's for free? We are paying OUR money for it, over a billion dollars. We also buy from many other countries, including Russia, USA, France, Israel. You don't then warn us about being taken over by them like the British empire, do you?

@wanglaokan

1.you impose Air defense zone.. Japan set up ADIZ in 1960s----so, you do the same to show you are no less than Japan..
2.you enter our territory-- It's disputed land -- -It's our land...
3.you supply weapon to our enemy.--to keep the minimum deterrence ---we follow the same policy, so, buying from japan ..you can't stop us.
4.you occupy our land.(Aski Chin)-- it's ours - it's my land..
5.you clam our land as yours..where? - Arunachal Pradesh
6.you forcefully occupy free land of Tibet.-- it's quite free no than used to be under Dalai's governance - so, why dalai lama has to be in other country..and why your military there..
7.you provoke and threaten your neighbor.-- they provoke at first- so, you do same to show who is boss.Imperial mentality..
8.you make "strings of pearl" to contain us.-- you just fabricate it - No, body fabricate these..it's your policy..
9.you clam Taiwan to be part of china.-- Taiwan is always part of China - Taiwan is a free nation..no one care what you say...

Well, we took a stand Kashmir, didn't we :D
Kashmir is direct conflict between India and Pakistan. What I said was related to India's position in China/Japan WAR scenario.
So now i come to know why China abandoned you during Indo-Pak wars
doesn't change the fact which I mentioned. Instead of mentioning china/pakistan, talk about India's stand for other nations.

You have to care cause we are stronger.
We really don't. Deal with it. If anybody took China's warning seriously, they would have time for nothing else. We haven't cared for a thousand warning from the CCCP, so a warning from Mr wanglaokan matters even less.

The need for an amphibian is legitimate for the IN and ICG and the US-2 is the best such plane on the marketplace. Before anyone comes along and says "India doesn't need XYZ", please educate yourself and don't just spout your ignorance:

1. ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-6.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-5.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-4.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-3.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-2.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SH-3+amphibian-1.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-10.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-9.jpg
    ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-7.jpg

ShinMaywa+Industries+SS-3+amphibian-8.jpg

Have a little read:

Homeleand Warriors

What exactly you're doing with Pakistan then?????
You're ditching us and when we do the same why do you cry like a baby????/
I say, You Chinese carrty on,go! go! Enjoy the dance with Snake.

Abe is very ambitious, he successfully get India hooked up. It was supposed to be an open bidding, Japanese finally knock it down through government to government level business. What Japan promises India as return for the favor?

Right now our relationship based on economical and infra develpment...
we're don't have any defence treaty with anyone we're Neutral country.
Then why cant we be neutral bro...Who are we to support them to come out of their constitution?
There should be a reason to buy these which i am unable to understand even after 9 pages?
We tried to behave the same way with russia and lot of people here does not know that normal russians hate indians as mush as westerners...

Then why cant we be neutral bro...Who are we to support them to come out of their constitution?
There should be a reason to buy these which i am unable to understand even after 9 pages?
We tried to behave the same way with russia and lot of people here does not know that normal russians hate indians as mush as westerners...

For the millionth time, for search and rescue. A core function of any navy.

Back
Top Bottom