What's new

India clears defence buys worth ₹54,000 cr in less than month

Exactly my thoughts. They have a inferiority complex that’s why they want to show less numbers as more.
its 7bn$ but they count in 1000s of crores . why they not count in lakhs ? it will look more bigger .

its 7bn$ but they count in 1000s of crores . why they not count in lakhs ? it will look more bigger .
The report was in an Indian paper for Indian audience. They understand in crores, as it is the convention in India.
It is similar to how weights are reported in pounds in US, although international metric convention is kilogram.

The report was in an Indian paper for Indian audience. They understand in crores, as it is the convention in India.
It is similar to how weights are reported in pounds in US, although international metric convention is kilogram.
in india what is next number after crore sir ?

be it pakistani or indian crore both are shit . i understand millions and billions like civilized world do :D
i thought you are old school.. even though of putting up anna values for your reference 😁

I thought that Pakistan also used the Indian number system. Is that not the case anymore? :-)

Yeah we should have opted to buy sticks, stones and poison arrows it's available in our backyard save tax payers money.

Remember, you have lost he war of sticks and stones very recently. Losing 22 soldiers in the process.

in india what is next number after crore sir ?

Arab (100 Crores) = 1 billion
Kharab (100 Arab)

'One lakh crore' is valid usage too, so you will rarely find someone saying 'thousand arab' though both are same.
Since Arab equals 1 billion, it is used when foreign figures are being translated, as it is a simple switch.

Lakh is 100,000
Crore is 10 Million = 10,000,000

The Brits wanted to exit Europe because they could not cope with Kilogram's . There were strikes and demonstrations to retain pounds and ounces. The Conservatives vowed to retain the LB which they did having exited Europe.
They did mot like the new pennies 100p=£1 . They fought bitterly and lost to retain the old pound shillings and pence. 12 pence = shilling and 20 shillings = pound. They wanted to retain Crown, Farthing, Thrupence, Sixpence, Half crown and crown.
They did not like the Euro in UK. We stuck through pounds and pence while in Europe. Many shops would not accept a Euro in the UK and would be offended if you offered it as payment

So much that it took Chinese months to declare their casualities says a lot.
Even till now coward chinkus could not end their toll counting... a liar and coward nation and their fanatic dictators, dreaming to be world leaders.. :no:

Back
Top Bottom