What's new

India clears $660 million deal for M777 artillery guns

Congrats India...

However, 145 is still not enough. I was expecting more. For this amount, it won't effect us. Pakistan is still miles ahead of you....

We need to take up the follow on option right away and increase the one time purchase from 145 to 255-300 , coz we know IA like the navy and airforce will make a follow on order , so why not increase the one time order and relieve the pressure on the M46 Guns stationed in Ladhak sector apart from replacing the Light Field Guns stationed at Arunachal

Congrats India...

However, 145 is still not enough. I was expecting more. For this amount, it won't effect us. Pakistan is still miles ahead of you....
Literally 2-3 years will see a complet reversal of this statement.

We need to take up the follow on option right away and increase the one time purchase from 145 to 255-300 , coz we know IA like the navy and airforce will make a follow on order , so why not increase the one time order and relieve the pressure on the M46 Guns stationed in Ladhak sector apart from replacing the Light Field Guns stationed at Arunachal
Because that is just not how Indian defence procuremnt works. Forces first have to receive the product and put them to use before they place follow-on orders.

Congrats India...

Sirji we also have 300 Bofors and 180 M46 155mm Howitzers in service and IA has ordered Ordinance Factory board to deliver 300 Guns based on an improved Bofors Design , with deliveries starting in 2015

Congrats India...

Yeah!! cool story brah.

Congrats India...

:disagree: Get over it please, Indias focus is on China!

why not build your own man how hard are to built mate india makes the shells :blink:

Good luck...
Pakistan has started to license produce MKEK Panters already and NORICNO from China is also on order.

And? Let's be honest once India gets going Pakistan can't compete just look at MMRCA, Attack helo (Apache) project,C-17 etc

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom