What's new

India claims to have hit Pakistan Army’s field HQ at the LOC.

if this is true,there will be grave consequences for indian army.

Administrative HQ?
Where personnel have their admin related tasks including leaves, quarters and associated menial stuff.
This is usually handled in a HQ at brigade level and not by a office in a tree line.

Why would there be a admin HQ sitting in the trees?
Was it the janitors closet?

So pressure from indian haemoroid is related but a brain fat by their military...

This must go into book of 1000 year of indian successes against Muslim civilization just below tejas

Thread title shud be changed to indian army unleashes a mini brain fart.

If this is how our media would like to present such things...then it is just an gimmick by our gov to fool our people..

Your Govt with help of Media is making a fool out of those Masses , I want to believe that educated class Indians does not believe in such cheap propaganda ..

I still don't get it why Pakistan keeps denying the surgical strikes claims of India.

I still don't get it why Pakistan keeps denying the surgical strikes claims of India.
There lots of valid reasons for denial surgical strikes, LOC is most petrol and sensitive area on border, its have full of land mines, barbed wires, electrified wires, it also have lots of imaging devices, IR senors, radars and IA stated that's your commandos were came here via helicopter on LOC where the sound goes from this helicopter, is it invisible to Pakistani radars and most important things is that there is 10 km wide no fly zone along LOC, If some crafts come to this zone whether its civilan or especially military it will be shot down, last thing is that, where is firing noises from attack of so called terrorist launch pads, within a KM or so there is a village from this attack spot, please explain @SuvarnaTeja

Did any pakistani general die?
Its a small HQ (battalion level HQ) not a Brigade level or division level Hq where generals control PA @Cat Shannon :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Administrative HQ?
Where personnel have their admin related tasks including leaves, quarters and associated menial stuff.
This is usually handled in a HQ at brigade level and not by a office in a tree line.

Why would there be a admin HQ sitting in the trees?
Was it the janitors closet?

We got their brigade head quarters a few days ago with RPG,
so this time they hit back.

Come on man...at least we people are exposed to neutral sources...There is nothing surgical strike here..media is just hyping up unnecessarily..

See above, that is the part not in indian media.
anyway, it seems IA is a tool for BJP\s election more than anything else.

There lots of valid reasons for denial surgical strikes, LOC is most petrol and sensitive area on border, its have full of land mines, barbed wires, electrified wires, it also have lots of imaging devices, IR senors, radars and IA stated that's your commandos were came here via helicopter on LOC where the sound goes from this helicopter, is it invisible to Pakistani radars and most important things is that there is 10 km wide no fly zone along LOC, If some crafts come to this zone whether its civilan or especially military it will be shot down, last thing is that, where is firing noises from attack of so called terrorist launch pads, within a KM or so there is a village from this attack spot, please explain @SuvarnaTeja

Its a small HQ (battalion level HQ) not a Brigade level or division level Hq where generals control PA @Cat Shannon :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Well, you can't get lucky always.

Here we go Again.
After Surgical Strike and BAT now this Mini-Surgical Strike.
What Indians have some sort of Obsession with English language terms?
I mean there are so many words to described a targeted bombing
"Precision strike, Attack, Shelled, Struck, Bombed, Taken out, Destroyed, Hit" Why are they stuck with a single word like a Glue and rubbing this single term "Surgical Strike" again and again like a third class advertisement on second grade TV Channel? Trying to creating a narrative out of thin air by repeating something again and again?
I haven't even heard this term from the Americans who have been at war for over 2 decades in Afghanistan and Iraq. :tdown:

First time I heard the term "mini-Surgical strike" o_O

@jhungary
I have done my best to convince these indian retards what an actual surgical strike is.
They have managed to turn it into a joke and not a funny one.
I know it might be a lot to ask but please educate these morons on what happens in an actual surgical strike.

Back
Top Bottom