What's new

India claims to have hit Pakistan Army’s field HQ at the LOC.

Pakistan army have no problem to release details of casualties since we are giving proper military burial to each and every officer and soldier but it was decided by previous Govt not to public details since they knew if the details made public people of Pakistan never approve any future peace deal with India.

We are born at our homes, and we die at the battlefields - a Turkish Saying

Attaining martyrdom (Shehadet) for the defense of a Muslim land is the highest honor, only below to that of the Prophets (PBUT), in the Islamic Faith!!! Even the simple death isn't a defeat or cause of shame or utter grief or worries for the Muslims!!!! It's like a letter of discharge with honor from the active duty for a soldier!!!! And, the time of the death is fixed as per our belief!!! We die for we are born at the first place....

"But do not think of those that have been slain in God’s cause a dead. Nay, they are alive! With their Sustainer have they their sustenance" - (Kuran-i Kerim 3:169)

As per the Islamic faith, when a person dies his soul understand that he/she is dead suffering the pangs of death. And, then his time in the grave till the Day of Resurrection. However, when someone embraces Shehadet, one doesn't understand that one is dead, nor he feels the pain of death!!! Moreover, a virtual world (from our perspective) is created for him to make him feel he has been continuing the same life as before the Shehadet!!! For example, if a Muslim soldier gets Shehit while defending his town, he feels and sees that the same town is existing and he is doing the same duty of defending the town while living his life in the similar environment!!!! As far as a Shehit is concerned, nothing changes before and after his Shehadet!!!! Only at the time of the Kiyamet his soul will be taken for the Resurrection....

When Pakistan did this source please and you (India) is not spreading/supporting terrorism in Pakistan via Afghanistan and Iran you foeget kalbhoshan yadev,sarbaeet Singh etc etc both countries infiltrating each other @SuvarnaTeja

Irrelevant to this discussion.

And tell me that if Pakistan accepted the Indian claim of surgical strike,what an advantage or advantages Pakistan will have please explain @SuvarnaTeja

I have already stated.

1) Pakistan can actually do real surgical strikes against India in return

2) Go on the diplomatic offensive

Irrelevant to this discussion.
i'm replying to your previous post that why you (india) always blames Pakistan for cross border terrorism, i'm showing your real face here. both countries involved in infiltrating/ cross border terrorism @SuvarnaTeja
I have already stated.

1) Pakistan can actually do real surgical strikes against India in return

2) Go on the diplomatic offensive

1) we have no intention to do surgical strike at IOK, and what for what reasons we will do surgical strike to inside india @SuvarnaTeja ???

2)not possible the whole world label us as a terrorism supporting country, so we gain nothing if we launch diplomatic offensive @SuvarnaTeja

This is just funny, pakistanis believe that only they can attack, whereas nothing happens from our side, never a casualty, never a structure demolished on the pak side.
A true case of proper brainwashing.

why please explain, and when Pakistan did surgical strike against india @SuvarnaTeja

It is a question. Why is Pakistan not using the claim of Indian surgical strike (fake) against Pakistan as an excuse to do a surgical strike (real) against India across LOC? Why? What is the reason?

1) Is Pakistan giving up its claim on Kashmir?

2) Is Pakistan not capable of doing one?

3) Is Pakistan afraid of doing one?

4) Why can't Pakistan do a fake one like India at the least?

It is a question. Why is Pakistan not using the claim of Indian surgical strike (fake) against Pakistan as an excuse to do a surgical strike (real) against India across LOC? Why? What is the reason?
And then give a chance for india to again blabber about cross border terrorism in front of the world @SuvarnaTeja
No but we support Kashmiri struggle on Diplomatic term @SuvarnaTeja
No, But we don't want to create a tension in the region and gets isolated, and gets sanctions by the world, major power is in your side @SuvarnaTeja
No, But we don't want to create a tension in the region and gets isolated, and gets sanctions by the world, major power is in your side @SuvarnaTeja
what is the term FAKE means .please explain their is no surgical strike along LOC @SuvarnaTeja

I still don't get it why Pakistan keeps denying the surgical strikes claims of India.
It is for u guys to prove. U r the ones who made grand claims...yet then hid behind "national security" excuse and didn't release the "video" proof u guys supposedly had. Then there were claims of "Hanuman Soldiers" being "invisible"...and reports of ur soldiers using shit and piss as "camouflage"...
...and way later came a supposed picture of a destroyed "terrorist launchpad"(whatever the F that is), taken during daytime even though the surgical strikes supposedly occurred at night.

Not to mention no country nor any third party neutral source corroborated Indian claims. In contrast Pak invited journalists in those areas right after ur grand claims of "surgical strikes". Anyways carry on with ur BS...it's only good for the one billion sheep east of Pak...no one else is buying that shit.

Fake means to claim to have done a surgical strike without doing one.
So your this sentence wrong in your post # 99

This is just funny, pakistanis believe that only they can attack, whereas nothing happens from our side, never a casualty, never a structure demolished on the pak side.
A true case of proper brainwashing.
Just showing some random smokes proves nothing whether IA targeted PA battalion HQ or not, and tell me @CyclopS when your next Bollywood micro surgical strike will come @CyclopS :sarcastic::lol::rofl::enjoy:

Why should we attack india? We are not war mongers nor do we have absurd claims over your land.
Our military was made to defend our borders,country. Stupid jokes are not used to start wars.
bjp doesn't want to lose votes hence this drama.

Well PA is too afraid to release its own casualities to its own parliament,
so we thought we would do it a favour.
No PA is not afraid and this is not a competition.
You guys are just speculating and I don't blame you,bjp needs to stay in power.
Hence they make an a** out of your public. :partay:

Pakistan army have no problem to release details of casualties since we are giving proper military burial to each and every officer and soldier but it was decided by previous Govt not to public details since they knew if the details made public people of Pakistan never approve any future peace deal with India.
Sadists and blood lust. This is what I am talking about, 1 dead Pakistani turns them on more and 100 dead bhartis don't matter to them. Who can have peace with such people?

So your this sentence wrong in your post # 99

Just showing some random smokes proves nothing whether IA targeted PA battalion HQ or not, and tell me @CyclopS when your next Bollywood micro surgical strike will come @CyclopS :sarcastic::lol::rofl::enjoy:

Oh please, enough with the stale excuses.
You pakistanis won't believe we attacked you if you were on our side witnessing us attacking your HQ.

We have no obligation to prove anything to you, u like PA our army releases all info regardless of how bad it makes them look, hence we have no qualms believing them when they say they have destroyed a pakistani hq.
And deep down I am sure you believe our account as well, not that you lot will accept it in front of Indians.

Back
Top Bottom