What's new

India claims to have hit Pakistan Army’s field HQ at the LOC.

Oh please, enough with the stale excuses.
You pakistanis won't believe we attacked you if you were on our side witnessing us attacking your HQ.

We have no obligation to prove anything to you, u like PA our army releases all info regardless of how bad it makes them look, hence we have no qualms believing them when they say they have destroyed a pakistani hq.
And deep down I am sure you believe our account as well, not that you lot will accept it in front of Indians.
you didn't answer my question, when will your next Bollywood micro surgical strike will come @CyclopS :sarcastic::lol::rofl::enjoy: this statement is just for Indian public consumption by IA @CyclopS

Oh please, enough with the stale excuses.
You pakistanis won't believe we attacked you if you were on our side witnessing us attacking your HQ.

We have no obligation to prove anything to you, u like PA our army releases all info regardless of how bad it makes them look, hence we have no qualms believing them when they say they have destroyed a pakistani hq.
And deep down I am sure you believe our account as well, not that you lot will accept it in front of Indians.
just showing some random smoke doesn't prove any thing, clip can't show any sign of building or something like that may be you attack some cow farm or something like that @CyclopS

you didn't answer my question, when will your next Bollywood micro surgical strike will come @CyclopS :sarcastic::lol::rofl::enjoy: this statement is just for Indian public consumption by IA @CyclopS

Unlike pakistan army IA does not have a hold on our democracy, unlike you we have never had military coups, hence our army has no need to fool anyone.

When we do another surgical strike, just like last time PA will over react with excuses on pak tv and that there will be cross border firings on the LOC for over a year.

just showing some random smoke doesn't prove any thing, clip can't show any sign of building or something like that may be you attack some cow farm or something like that @CyclopS

Again, we don't need to prove anything to you.
We believe our army and deep down you know you lot believe what our army is saying as well.

Unlike pakistan army IA does not have a hold on our democracy, unlike you we have never had military coups, hence our army has no need to fool anyone.

When we do another surgical strike, just like last time PA will over react with excuses on pak tv and that there will be cross border firings on the LOC for over a year.

We believe our army and deep down you know you lot believe what our army is saying as well.
Keep living in you wishful thinking/wet dream/fantasy world of yours @CyclopS

All those in denial also denied that India has captured 2 soldiers and termed it as just propaganda and yet today pakistan formally received them and they indeed are form Pak army.

Just send a piegin squadron with 2 stealth balloons and their whole Media and army will be shiting in their pants

Doesn't matter. The question is why is Pakistan shying away with excuses instead of fighting?
Didn't I answer your question already. What are you trying to prove here? They will fight only if attacked.
Your media propaganda and empty threats don't mean nothing.

India and democracy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: funniest joke I hear from time to time. In a real democracy rights of minorities are protected,In india it's quite the opposite take a look at modi's opponent from gujrat who was brutally killed for no reason.

PA brought the international media to LOC,While bhartis hid the so called footage they recorded of surgical strikes plus they also contradicted themselves many times.
'Those questioning surgical strikes are treacherous' - Rediff.com India
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/facts-vs-fiction-indian-surgical-strikes-on-pakistan.453513/

surgical-strikes-options-jpg.339100

India and democracy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: funniest joke I hear from time to time. In a real democracy rights of minorities are protected,In india it's quite the opposite take a look at modi's opponent from gujrat who was brutally killed for no reason.

PA brought the international media to LOC,While bhartis hid the so called footage they recorded of surgical strikes plus they also contradicted themselves many times.
'Those questioning surgical strikes are treacherous' - Rediff.com India
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/facts-vs-fiction-indian-surgical-strikes-on-pakistan.453513/

surgical-strikes-options-jpg.339100

Really?
People who are hopelessly habituated to military coups will lecture us about democracy?
I remember, in a pdf thread itself, some pakistani posters were getting all giddy remembering how in the past when PA took control of pakistan things were all bright and shiny.

Minorities? Seriously?
Since the inception of pakistan Christians and Hindus have been systematically oppressed in pakistan their population reduced to naught in pak.
But look at India, one of the highest muslim populations in the world and a thriving Christian community, a few isolated incidents of communal tension in a year proves nothing.

LOL, you don't seem to have been paying proper attention to the Asia Bibi thread, your hardliners threaten riots after a Christian woman is acquitted of blasphemy charges, your Prime Minister has to give a press conference to calm $hit down, that is pakistan.

As for surgical strikes, what do you mean hid the footage? We showed you in the end.
PA bringing a few media people in select places far away from the conflict zone proves nothing.

If surgical strikes were fake and just bluster on our part why did pakistan retaliate for over 1 year with ceasefire violations?
Indian and pakistani leaders and military talk $hit all year round what was so different then? You expect people to believe that there's no fire when there's columns of smoke everywhere?
Face it, surgical strikes did happen.

Last edited:
Really?
People who are hopelessly habituated to military coups will lecture us about democracy?
I remember, in a pdf thread itself, some pakistani posters were getting all giddy remembering how in the past when PA took control of pakistan things were all bright and shiny.

Minorities? Seriously?
Since the inception of pakistan Christians and Hindus have been systematically oppressed in pakistan their population reduced to naught in pak.
But look at India, one of the highest muslim populations in the world and a thriving Christian community, a few isolated incidents of communal tension in a year proves nothing.

LOL, you don't seem to have been paying proper attention to the Asia Bibi thread, your hardliners threaten riots after a Christian woman is acquitted of blasphemy charges, your Prime Minister has to give a press conference to calm $hit down, that is pakistan.

As for surgical strikes, what do you mean hid the footage? We showed you in the end.
PA bringing a few media people in select places far away from the conflict zone proves nothing.

If surgical strikes were fake and just bluster on our part why did pakistan retaliate for over 1 year with ceasefire violations?
Indian and pakistani leaders and military talk $hit all year round what was so different then? You expect people to believe that there's no fire when there's columns of smoke everywhere?
Face it, surgical strikes did happen.

I am not trying to lecture you man,Just showing you the mirror. Yes we have military coups.So what we admit the truth not shy away from it like you people.

HAHAHAHA! Hindus have a better life in Pakistan compared to india. The population of hindus is growing in both Pakistan and indonesia but in india rss started ghar wapsi to save the hindu race.Poor guys man You can't even build the ram temple.I feel bad for you people sometimes.

Ok where's the footage? What proof do you have that they happened? PA proved their credibility when they brought the international media to LoC. indian authority on the other hand silences those who question it and make up stories about being covered in leopard shit.:rofl:

Sigh! Pakistan retaliates to cross border shooting. Both Pakistan and indians shoot at each other on LoC.
So called surgical strikes have nothing to do with it but I will tell you what "bjp made this lie up for public consumption and to stay in control. It is called politics"

@The Eagle @Irfan Baloch Do these guys even know what a real surgical strike looks like? Have you ever heard the term "mini surgical strike? Are these indians so gullible that they believe anything that their media feeds them? If they are trolling then I understand but if they are not then I pity them.

@The Eagle @Irfan Baloch Do these guys even know what a real surgical strike looks like? Have you ever heard the term "mini surgical strike? Are these indians so gullible that they believe anything that their media feeds them? If they are trolling then I understand but if they are not then I pity them.

Well, if the rival can claim to hit a "Field Head Quarter" & then someone comes up with the idea of "Mini Surgical Strike" then, at least for me, no option left except to watch with open wide eyes & pity the words like Facts, Reality, Truth, Logic or you name it.

The thing is, Indian media is well aware with psych of masses and a person like Modi is taking full advantage of the weakness as such, exploiting to the length where believers are left with no option or choice but to blend into system without any resistance while surrendering their thoughts, minds and even bearable logic but accept everything being fed with. US said THAT India claimed to conduct surgical strike and then, Indians came with all the drums & flutes saying THAT US actually acknowledged Indian's Surgical Strike. (Well D.C only acknowledges the statement of India and not the strikes on the ground). What can you do?

Tomorrow, an area cop will raid a small time thug & will claim to conduct Mini surgical Strike. Here is the issue to brag continuously, without any break and keep feeding the machine minds at receiving end so none may stand up to ask question or enquire about the real world thing in these matters. Either they did or not; Bollywood world can claim anything. I fear that an innocent Kashmiri would have lost his house even family members yet Indian Army came with the idea of Mini Surgical Strike through messenger. They will even share a cheap whatsapp video as evidence & will then claim it to be real.

Unfortunately, every other day, there is a Kashmiri innocent being killed in fake encounter then propaganda machine starts usual non-stop rants towing same lines and then, comes the next day with similar routine. For such category in the world, crows are usually white, Fishes fly and animals of land actually swims or Birds are reptiles and people denying to the illusions as such; are called mad/fools/what not. It is too late for any recovery.

I am not trying to lecture you man,Just showing you the mirror. Yes we have military coups.So what we admit the truth not shy away from it like you people.

LOL, that's your excuse?
No $hit you admit it, you can't really hide you pakistanis' stratocratic tendencies when the whole point of a coup is that it is a public affair.

Stop patting yourself on the back.
Proper functioning democracies DON'T HAVE MILITARY COUPS.
Face it, pakistani army or your polity won't know democracy if it crash landed in their living rooms.

HAHAHAHA! Hindus have a better life in Pakistan compared to india. The population of hindus is growing in both Pakistan and indonesia but in india rss started ghar wapsi to save the hindu race.Poor guys man You can't even build the ram temple.I feel bad for you people sometimes.

:rofl: Really?
If you can actually say that unsarcastically, you must be terribly naive.
https://www.hudson.org/research/9781-cleansing-pakistan-of-minorities

Ok where's the footage? What proof do you have that they happened? PA proved their credibility when they brought the international media to LoC. indian authority on the other hand silences those who question it and make up stories about being covered in leopard shit.:rofl:

Don't be lazy, google it.
We provided the videos long time back.

PA proved zero, zilch, nada, diddly squat, nothing; if bringing a few lefty media houses in areas far removed from the conflict zones proves anything, it's that PA was scrambling to quickly alter the perception of the pak populace to not look weak, if it was all a lie, why not just ignore it, like any other time? Why the over reaction?

PA has no reason to tell the truth when the whole point of PA having terrorist launch pads is to use terrorists as proxies.
From US to Afghanistan to us to everyone else in between, everyone knows how pakistan uses terrorists.

Sigh! Pakistan retaliates to cross border shooting. Both Pakistan and indians shoot at each other on LoC.
So called surgical strikes have nothing to do with it but I will tell you what "bjp made this lie up for public consumption and to stay in control. It is called politics"

India and pakistan generally retaliate for a week or a month not for a whole bloody year.

BJP stay in power?
Stop fooling yourself with your own conspiracy theories.

Do these guys even know what a real surgical strike looks like? Have you ever heard the term "mini surgical strike? Are these indians so gullible that they believe anything that their media feeds them? If they are trolling then I understand but if they are not then I pity them.

Strawman argument.
Why are you debating the etymology of the phrase?
As if that'll prove anything.

The crux of the situation is, pakistan perpetrates and we retaliate.
All you need to know is there were Uri attacks and then the Para SF crossed the LOC and killed terrorists and this time pak resorted to mortar shelling and we blew up a pak field HQ. Simple.

LOL, that's your excuse?
No $hit you admit it, you can't really hide you pakistanis' stratocratic tendencies when the whole point of a coup is that it is a public affair.

Stop patting yourself on the back.
Proper functioning democracies DON'T HAVE MILITARY COUPS.
Face it, pakistani army or your polity won't know democracy if it crash landed in their living rooms.

:rofl: Really?
If you can actually say that unsarcastically, you must be terribly naive.
https://www.hudson.org/research/9781-cleansing-pakistan-of-minorities

Don't be lazy, google it.
We provided the videos long time back.

PA proved zero, zilch, nada, diddly squat, nothing; if bringing a few lefty media houses in areas far removed from the conflict zones proves anything, it's that PA was scrambling to quickly alter the perception of the pak populace to not look weak, if it was all a lie, why not just ignore it, like any other time? Why the over reaction?

PA has no reason to tell the truth when the whole point of PA having terrorist launch pads is to use terrorists as proxies.
From US to Afghanistan to us to everyone else in between, everyone knows how pakistan uses terrorists.

India and pakistan generally retaliate for a week or a month not for a whole bloody year.

BJP stay in power?
Stop fooling yourself with your own conspiracy theories.

Strawman argument.
Why are you debating the etymology of the phrase?
As if that'll prove anything.

The crux of the situation is, pakistan perpetrates and we retaliate.
All you need to know is there were Uri attacks and then the Para SF crossed the LOC and killed terrorists and this time pak resorted to mortar shelling and we blew up a pak field HQ. Simple.

When did I claim Pakistan is a democracy or wants to be a democracy?

Batty boy it's easy to cherry pick and post links but difficult to admit the truth and the truth is india is the world most racist and sadistic country on earth with the worst record of human rights. The complete opposite of a democracy.

Obama smacks down India for religious intolerance, says Gandhi
[URL='https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/health/india-dangerous-country-women-survey-intl/index.html']India most dangerous country for women, US ranks 10th in survey - CNN
[URL='https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/jun/28/poll-ranks-india-most-dangerous-country-for-women']Poll ranks India the world's most dangerous country for women

[/URL]
[/URL]
'India Is The Most Racist Country I Have Been To' - An African

Yogi Adityanath's Men Telling Hindus To Rape Dead Muslim Women
Real democracies have human rights and respect minorities rights.In india they can't even eat what they want :rofl:

[URL='https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-18031124']Gujarat report says MP Ehsan Jafri 'provoked murderers' - BBC News
[URL='http://www.catchnews.com/india-news/ehsan-jafri-called-modi-for-help-i-heard-modi-abuse-him-gulberg-survivor-1464888144.html']Ehsan Jafri called Modi for help, I heard Modi abuse him
[/URL]

======================================================================
What videos? Stop bullshitting! If any videos exist you would be posting it non-stop because bhartis are "sho-daay" and "insecure" hence the over boasting. There is no evidence or videos those that claim so have been eating shit this whole time and not just gho-baar.

Batty boy! What proof did indians give of a surgical strike? bharti morons don't even know what a surgical strike even means. The credibility is in PA's favor when they brought the whole western media to LOC.

Chinese are communists,Nepalis are watchers,Bangladeshis are illegal immigrant parasites,Pakistan sends terrorists,President of sri lanka must be removed.Poor indians are innocent and all their neighbors are bad.
Typical bharti rant.

No way will any country waste their time,money,resources over a real terrorist country that elected a PM with blood on his hands, who's party encourages rss to terrorise non-hindus. Killer of gandhi is known as a hero in india and his ashes are still preserved. Such a filthy terrorist mentality you people have.

Delirious indian uri attack was the result of kashmiri oppression.Stop blaming others for your failures.

para sf crossed over on foot in 5 hrs,killed everyone and went home unarmed on foot. WOW! Do you know how stupid you sound? Have you even seen the terrain near LoC or have an idea of what it looks like? Can you even read a map? :lol: Tiny drones from india have been shot down,Helicopters forced to land,Chandu captured and well fed and you are telling me para sf came undetected and left undetected. People on crack make more sense. [/URL]

Back
Top Bottom