What's new

India claims to have hit Pakistan Army’s field HQ at the LOC.

Well, you can't get lucky always.
and how do you eliminate with sound of your helicopter,hide from radars, there are no flying zone all along LOC, which PA destroy this helicopter if its comes within no flying zone without notice, keep your shit false SIR JI KAL with in yourself, This false SIR JI KAL strike is only for public consumption after uri attack, keep living in your wishful thinking/wet dreams/fantasy wold/fairy tales @Cat Shannon

and battalion HQ don't holds any generals, its always holds junior officers like Captain,Majors,lieutenant colonial etc etc @Cat Shannon

and how do you eliminate with sound of your helicopter,hide from radars, there are no flying zone all along LOC, which PA destroy this helicopter if its comes within no flying zone without notice, keep your shit false SIR JI KAL with in yourself, This false SIR JI KAL strike is only for public consumption after uri attack, keep living in your wishful thinking/wet dreams/fantasy wold/fairy tales @Cat Shannon
I honestly can't understand you. Nor do I want to. This below average atrocious bullcrap you talk with others. Ok, buddy?

Thank you for understanding. [emoji5]

Pakistan Army had suffered 138 casualties India’s reply to its mischief across the LoC in 2017 and around 70 causalities till May this year.

you can imagine how desperate your occupiers are when they start to give number of causalities on Pakistani side instead of their own..:rofl:

Pipin must be on ice nowadays..

Good Job Pak Army.

I honestly can't understand you. Nor do I want to. This below average atrocious bullcrap you talk with others. Ok, buddy?

Thank you for understanding.
emoji5.png
may be for you its aa bullcrap but its impossible to do your fake SIR JI KAL strike on LOC @Cat Shannon
and my bad,my mistake , i didn't read your reply @Cat Shannon here is your answer for your previous reply
and battalion HQ don't holds any generals, its always holds junior officers like Captain,Majors,lieutenant colonial etc etc @Cat Shannon

you can imagine how desperate your occupiers are when they start to give number of causalities on Pakistani side instead of their own..:rofl:

Good Job Pak Army.

Do have any official figures of Pakistani casualties? Your army does not even have the guts to disclose them. For all we know, the figures could be even higher than what is claimed by the Indian side.

Do have any official figures of Pakistani casualties? Your army does not even have the guts to disclose them. For all we know, the figures could be even higher than what is claimed by the Indian side.

What this have to do with my comment? its plain desperate (they must be shitting on LOC) when you fraudsters start to give numbers of causalities on Pakistani sides. send Pipin some burnol from our side,

PS. military media wing Issue statement on casualties of soldiers. Google is your friend.

Good Job Pak Army.

Well PA is too afraid to release its own casualities to its own parliament,
so we thought we would do it a favour.

They may have launched some attack. It happens fairly routinely from both sides. The Modi govt just loves to whip up mass hysteria to hide its failures on the economic front and our North Korean channels play the cheerleaders.

Then why is PA afraid to disclose casualities in parliament?Gas nikal jayega kya...

Is that why you are more interested in Pakistani casualties than worrying about your own soldiers?

Surgical strike ki nautanki par yaqeen nahi hai kia?

seriously HQ ? :D

India itself making a joke of surgical strike move.

Now hypothetically speaking, if in real, say it near by future, they actually go ahead and tries to do it, regardless of its effectiveness or not, people won't buy their side of the story and many Indians deep down their hearts, knows it as well.

Back
Top Bottom