What's new

India China war in October again?

indeed...but why convert a classroom fight into a world war?
because we have bigger and better allies...allies who would love a war and who would benefit.

Your allies are no where near you and no one can afford a war with China not even US..look at what Afghanistan and Iraq cost US and you think US will sacrafice everything for your behind? :no:

Oh please, You know, i know, anybody with some sence know India

don't stand a chance against China in a war !!
that's a false notion...even you know that.it's going to be a stale-mate...you might gain more territories...but it'd be very limited.
when the larggest territorial army fights against the third largest...it's not a cake-walk.
Do we need help ? you must be kidding youself !!
if your allies jump in the fray...so would ours...ours are only monsters compared to yours...wouldn't be that beneficial for you.
BTW, I can't help you if you have no sence of humor from my last

post. :smitten::pakistan::china:
sense of humor is good grey boy2...but shouldn't be poked at the wrong ends...you know what i mean...

Last edited:
Your allies are no where near you and no one can afford a war with China not even US..look at what Afghanistan and Iraq cost US and you think US will sacrafice everything for your behind? :no:

who is the only superpower right now?
ans:america
which is the richest country right now?
ans:america
which country would in the future dethrone America?
ans:china

while that future has some 50 years in it's making...the Americans would love to have their nemesis weakened substantially...what best way to achieve that?
a war with another rising power.
These same Americans helped Pakistan in ways..you'd have never imagined when the soviet union invaded Afghanistan..in the 80s...and that wasn't even your war...

"no one can afford a war with China not even US.."

and can china afford a war with the US?
China has a lot of ground to cover to step into American shoes...you are talking of china 50 years down the line...but talk in terms of the now.

let me put it simply you attack our country and we will nuke your troops on our own soil.

And if you retaliate with more nukes, we will just nuke each other.

If Pakistan survives. You will be out of nukes and with no government in site.
America will finally come in full force. to get what remains of your nuclear power, and then make you a puppet state

China will spend the next few years nursing its wounds and and being shunned by the rest of the world for Nuking a Billion people. There will be more anti Chinese protests than ever. what ever diplomatic prestige it had will vanish.
They will become villains to everyone.
same thing goes for India as well if it survives

Is that clear enough for every on what will happen, if we go to war.

dont be such children, shouting for war, without understanding its consequences.

let me put it simply you attack our country and we will nuke your troops on our own soil.

America will finally come in full force. to get what remains of your nuclear power, and then make you a puppet state

China will spend the next few years nursing its wounds and and being shunned by the rest of the world for Nuking a Billion people. There will be more anti Chinese protests than ever. what ever diplomatic prestige it had will vanish.

dont be such children, shouting for war, without understanding its consequences.

you know nothing about nuclear weapons and their usage, what you write is nothing short of moronic.

Both countries have come a long way since 1962.

And both have a LOT more to lose now if they go to war ..... especially with each other.

Simply put, China will not risk a nuclear war for extra land in Ladakh and Arunachal.

Cheers, Doc

do you know how many nuke warheads China has right now?

if you use nuke, not a square inch of India will be spared. You want that?

Have you ever faced any situation where you could have been dead? balls go beyond gravitational force in such situations...

After watching all the jingoism of some Indians who dangerously talk about nuclear exchanges, I think the enemy of the Indians are some Indians themselves... because they will die, but they will take other Indians with them...

And one suggestion for Indian members who want war between India and China... attack the Chinese embassy in India, throw some petrol bombs at the building. The diplomatic talks between India and China will be over then. China will ask her embassy to come back to china and will send the Indian embassy here back from China. And then military confrontation will easily take place.

Do it now.

And grey boy,

As I gave a suggestion to the Indian jingoists, here is my another suggestion to your Chinese government. China will gain much upper hand if she releases a press briefing just before the war that China's goal is to liberate the Muslims, untouchable Dalits, Tribals and Shudras of India. Chinese victory will be confirmed.

I am in a neutral position.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom