What's new

India China war in October again?

Why wouldn't the Maoist infested areas take advantage of this war to spread their influence in other parts of India? That is their aim. They want to strengthen the "Red Corridor" and install a "People's Government." Their ideology undermines the Indian Democracy and state.

The picture will be bleak for India if this war happens in the next couple of years. You are Indian and it is understandable that you will be patriotic/emotional about it, but lets think about it rationally. Can the Indian military compete with the Red Dragon? I think we all know the answer to that.

Wars do bring a nation together, especially oppressive ones. This war will bring China together.

Cheers :cheers:

Secular:: My motto in life is...."Aim for the best, prepare for the worst"......So no way am I going to say that I rule out this possibility.....

However I have faith in my country and my countrymen......Finally the Maoists are Indians......although they might sympathize with Chinese ideology, Im not sure that they would abandon their nation and its people by such acts.......Even the TTP has vowed to fight against India if we attacked Pakistan letting aside their differences with Pakistan.....

Unless you envision a BD '71 type scenario....In which case I still think that the situation is highly unlikely since we have a pretty robust paramilitary that can take charge if required.......

Also let me remind you that in a scenario that the Maoists actually decide to make such anti-national moves, they will be hunted down ruthless....Its a force of 20,000....small potatoes if you count the size of the Indian war machine.....also lets not forget the COBRAS

But anything can happen: Inshallah.....Hope war never breaks out!!!

Let me know that history of India.

And Maoists who are basically Tribals and Dalits are being slaughtered like animals already.

Im referring to the India where Hindus and Muslims fought side by side for Independence.....

The India of '65 where under Shastri's words motivated Indians to give up a meal to send food and resources to our jawans on the frontline......

Quriosity.....Dont disregard the sentiment Indians have to their land.....we survived 5000 years through adversity......I have faith in all my countrymen!!!

Cmon friend....I can understand the lack of opportunities and maybe the mistreatment of Dalits + Tribals......and trust me I feel for them....they deserve to air their grievances.....but not at the cost of the nation!!!

But I am completely fine with the massacre of anti-national elements. If the Maoists are hell bent on breaking up our nation, then they deserve the same fate as the militants in Kashmir and those of the Khalistani movements....

There will be no war because there is nothing to gain with a war for both countries.

Then why indian media is stirring flames between the two countries.
Honestly I think this is sth that India should avoid by all means.

Well, i think India should improve it's relations with china and same goes to china.:smitten:

However India should keep spending it's money on military to catch up!:sniper:

:usflag::coffee:

India will be better off spending their money on poisonous US subprime derivatives

yep, always blame india, :smokin: China is so innocent!:sick:

How many of you seriosly think China can remain a good nation or was good nation?:sniper:

i seriosly think it was never a peaceful nation. HELL Nver!:sniper:

yep, always blame india, :smokin: China is so innocent!:sick:

How many of you seriosly think China can remain a good nation or was good nation?:sniper:

i seriosly think it was never a peaceful nation. HELL Nver!:sniper:

When US stop dropping bombs all over the world and killing innocent women and children, the world will become a better place.

Last edited:
Then why indian media is stirring flames between the two countries.
Honestly I think this is sth that India should avoid by all means.

Because the Indian media has exploded in recent times...there are too many different entities trying for a piece of business.So more sensational they make the news the more viewers they hope to get. This is a temporary phase..soon the market will stabilize and there will just be a few media houses who will control the entire market like it is here in the US.

The Indian private media does not speak for the Indian government.China knows that very well.

When US stop dropping bombs all over the world and killing innocent women and children, the world will becomes a better place.

So Did i ever said, US is good place?:no:

But sometimes government do many wrong things, that ppl just igonre or they don't know about it!

exactly that is the problem.

he is indian so he is wrong!:sick:

So you are only the peaceful person?:sick:

Calm down mate, i am telling him you are an Indian, so that he won't

mistaken by responding you as an American. Got it ? :cheers:

:pakistan::china:

Because the Indian media has exploded in recent times...there are too many different entities trying for a piece of business.So more sensational they make the news the more viewers they hope to get. This is a temporary phase..soon the market will stabilize and there will just be a few media houses who will control the entire market like it is here in the US.

The Indian private media does not speak for the Indian government.China knows that very well.

For weak minded ppl, the private media's BS against government is very effective to create an illusion of independence. But, what is courageous will be saying sth against the big interest group they served.

That's why some net work like FOXNEWS never questioned the legitimacy of iraq war back in 2003

let me put it simply you attack our country and we will nuke your troops on our own soil.

And if you retaliate with more nukes, we will just nuke each other.

If Pakistan survives. You will be out of nukes and with no government in site.
America will finally come in full force. to get what remains of your nuclear power, and then make you a puppet state

China will spend the next few years nursing its wounds and and being shunned by the rest of the world for Nuking a Billion people. There will be more anti Chinese protests than ever. what ever diplomatic prestige it had will vanish.
They will become villains to everyone.
same thing goes for India as well if it survives

Is that clear enough for every on what will happen, if we go to war.

dont be such children, shouting for war, without understanding its consequences.

do you know how many nuke warheads China has right now?

if you use nuke, not a square inch of India will be spared. You want that?

Have you ever faced any situation where you could have been dead? balls go beyond gravitational force in such situations...

After watching all the jingoism of some Indians who dangerously talk about nuclear exchanges, I think the enemy of the Indians are some Indians themselves... because they will die, but they will take other Indians with them...

Ok i dont get it,

I thought i was speaking against war.
And
Made the point that it would not be good for anyone.

How have I antagonized a great deal of people here.

What exactly did i say that was wrong. and not true

I Just wanted to stop this thread discussing , what would happen in the war.

I have always supported peaceful relations with India, Pakistan and China.

The only rivalry i like was that of the military hardware on paper for all sides.

Forgive my ignorance but i would like an explanation?

Last edited:
Any one speaking Od INDO-CHINA war here? Well.... I dont think that is ever Gonna happen... There are disputes happening here in Sikkim and Arunachal pradesh, and There are News about China Training Terrorists To Weaken India. Well well Well They cant attack India and Nor Can India attack China.. Just a simple example why china hates India.

As India becomes urbanized many families will choose to sell or borrow against their land so that they can start businesses, buy apartments, or provide education opportunities for their children. India is at the beginning of a gradual migration that is being driven by the development of high-end manufacturing and other sunrise industries that will require a vast pool of semiskilled and skilled labor. This migration will create an increasingly urban India that is expected to attract more than 200 million rural inhabitants to urban centers by 2025, primarily in what are known as secondary or "B & C" cities.

This transition will facilitate the sale of land holdings by an estimated 30 million farmers and 170 million other individuals indirectly tied to the agricultural sector. The sale of these holdings is expected to generate more than $1 trillion in capital by 2025. This capital will have a multiplier effect on the Indian economy that could exceed $3 trillion. The development of the mortgage-backed security and asset-backed security markets, driven by financial institutions like Citigroup (C), will create the liquidity required to free up this capital.

ITS OBVIOUS THAT INDIA WILL BE A SUPER POWER, CHINA HAS TO DO SOMETHING NOW TO STOP OUR GROTH, THEY ARE DOING ALL THEY CAN..

YES MANY ABUSE ME, ABUSERS ARE WELCOME, CAN DISAGREE WITH ME, BUT TRUTH REMAINS AND IAM HAPPY

I don't think there would be a war between china and India . For both countries costs would be huge and catastrophic and it would plunge whole world into endless conflict and war and would in all probablity result in continuation of US hegemony .However if there is war US will not want to side with India . It would support India only as much to avoid its disintegration but it would want that India losses the war so that India is drawn completly in thier camp as juniour partner .

Back
Top Bottom