What's new

Featured India, China troops within shooting range at Spanggur Gap in Eastern Ladakh

As a representative of the evil PDF Murican, I think its silly season in the Himalayas and hopefully winter will knock some sense into both sides. If not, its the end of the Asian century and the promise of China.

@dbc Based on the knowledge you got, I always thought that you are very intelligent......so, you want India to let China do what she likes to do?? I am sure you are aware of what China is doing to the rest of other countries?? Neville Chamberlain rings any bells??

Not to disparage you, but this kind of thinking shows the degradation of American thinking / society in the recent times.......The world is a lot unsafe, if America starts thinking like this.......

It gives me great pain to see this kind of thinking from knowledgeable folks from the greatest country in the world USA.

PS: my intention is not to troll.

Even if we forget the fact that India has one of biggest mountain warfare corps in the world, the issue is not temperature alone but the altitude involved. The best suited beings for that climate are the men and the beasts that have acclimatised over thousands of years through evolution. The best suited people hence are neither the indians nor the Chinese from the plains, but the Tibetans who have evolutionary advantages at those altitudes(higher RBC count, better cardio vascular performance,etc.)
You can’t expect a domestic goat from the plains of Punjab to survive on the high mountains, a markhor calls home.

Tibet is part of China and Tibetans in PLA are fighting the Indian Military.

@dbc Based on the knowledge you got, I always thought that you are very intelligent......so, you want India to let China do what she likes to do?? I am sure you are aware of what China is doing to the rest of other countries?? Neville Chamberlain rings any bells??

Not to disparage you, but this kind of thinking shows the degradation of American thinking / society in the recent times.......The world is a lot unsafe, if America starts thinking like this.......

It gives me great pain to see this kind of thinking from knowledgeable folks from the greatest country in the world USA.

PS: my intention is not to troll.

You mentioned Neville Chamberlain and his policy of appeasement often credited with encouraging Nazi adventurism leading to WWII.

So you want the world to take sides and initiate WWIII over a bunch of rocks in the middle of inhospitable noonefeckingcareistan. This isn't how America works, it will take Pearl Harbor or 911 scale attack on the US for us to get out of bed and kick China's a$$. But we will extract a high cost from China for her India adventure by providing India with crucial intel and weapons and two by destabilizing Tibet and Xinjiang....and not just us this is Putin's wet dream as well.

You mentioned Neville Chamberlain and his policy of appeasement often credited with encouraging Nazi adventurism leading to WWII.

So you want the world to take sides and initiate WWIII over a bunch of rocks in the middle of inhospitable noonefeckingcareistan. This isn't how America works, it will take Pearl Harbor or 911 scale attack on the US for us to get out of bed and kick China's a$$. But we will extract a high cost from China for her India adventure by providing India with crucial intel and weapons and two by destabilizing Tibet and Xinjiang....and not just us this is Putin's wet dream as well.

I dream of the day when F-35 flies in IAF colors......But not sure, as India needs a nation that helps with veto at UN......and unfortunately, USA does not fall into that category as of now.......

Indians are actually 1.5km away from Black Top, on a ridge where LAC is. Black Top is under Chinese control at all time.

0 0 YtUWN.jpg
0 0 AA2LeL (1).jpg

The problem is that its not that simple. To be fair, India is the only country with which China has a land border dispute with. China settled it's territorial land dispute with all its neighbours except with India ( don't ask me why. Lol ). As such they are not really surrounded per se. They have good or neutral relations with all their land neighbours except with India .n
In fact funny enough it's India that has territorial disputes with all its land neighbours which is surprising by itself. So India has to divert resources which will otherwise had been invested in its development towards setting up military outpost/personnel/equipments to guard against all its neighbours with which she has territorial disputes. China by contrast only has to face India close to its land territory.

Sea dispute are different altogether. Since they barely require a powerful navy.

It sees itself as continuation of british raj

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom