What's new

India, China to Resume Army Exercises From 2013

Infact, 99% Chinese don't know 1962, and only know China and India have some border dispute left by England, on the view of China, the problem with India is far behind with US, Japan, Taiwan, Rassia, South sea, even not means a problem can talk to solve like what China did with Rassia and middle Assia country and VN; now China only has land border dispute with one country India. So, most Chinese see India as a friend before went into this forums and see that some Indian had a great resentment to China and heard many as "**V for China, China killer......"

India may take 80% attention on China, but China only take 5% on India, so I think India should change to accept the hand from China but guess "what China want to do this time? they may have some secret purpose...."

Come to india and you will find 90% indians saying pak as indian enemy not china...so u r wrong that india gives 80% attention to china...
we 2.7 billion people are not mad to hate each other n die neither our govt..

dude, your reading and understanding skills are far below the norm. Have you been educated in a proper primary school?

Perhaps I am not as proficient in English as you Chinese, who have been anointed by Shakespeare's fart, but I do have the aptitude to 'learn', even when I am interacting with a fool (a case in point).

Does your PLA even lack that basic ability, which has been quintessential of all human evolution??

Why are we sharing our one of the best military equipments with their 3rd class Chinese maaal .
Hell they even wont be able to handle a ak47 ;)
It would have been far much better if we held exercise with someone of our caliber such as Vietnam .
Chinese are not required in India so just GTFO of my country !!

Past is Past.............Lets live in Today................Long Live CHINA-INDIA friendship................

voting in corrupt politicians to open more bank accounts in Switzerland?:azn:

anyway,this is another opportunity to photograph silly acts and stunts grandily performed by Indian soldiers。

Nope voting for chaps who don't allow transfer $2.18 trillion dollars over a decade.

Top 10 countries with the highest measured cumulative illicit financial outflows between 2000 and 2008 were:

China: $2.18 trillion
Russia: $427 billion
Mexico: $416 billon
Saudi Arabia: $302 billion
Malaysia: $291 billion
United Arab Emirates: $276 billion
Kuwait: $242 billion
Venezuela: $157 billion
Qatar: $138 billion
Nigeria: $130 billion

Global Financial Integrity - Reports - Illicit Financial Flows from Developing Countries: 2000-2009 - Overview

Infact, 99% Chinese don't know 1962, and only know China and India have some border dispute left by England, on the view of China, the problem with India is far behind with US, Japan, Taiwan, Rassia, South sea, even not means a problem can talk to solve like what China did with Rassia and middle Assia country and VN; now China only has land border dispute with one country India. So, most Chinese see India as a friend before went into this forums and see that some Indian had a great resentment to China and heard many as "**V for China, China killer......"

Your border dispute with Bhutan is not settled yet.

India may take 80% attention on China, but China only take 5% on India, so I think India should change to accept the hand from China but guess "what China want to do this time? they may have some secret purpose...."

Trust but verify!

dude, your reading and understanding skills are far below the norm. Have you been educated in a proper primary school?

Well, over 2,936 posts, he has managed to stay grammatical, and even display reading skills. His ability to understand what he is reading can be gauged by those who have been watching him closely for a long time. We can see that you have done that, from your record.

Have you anything to contribute apart from insolence of a very high order?

you mean exercises?? so much for the mighty IQ

It's that damn' cloned spellchecker that let him down. Cut him some slack! Even a screwdriver malfunctions occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom