What's new

India, China discuss preparations for joint army exercise

the truth is your military power surplussed over Pakistan's military , so you do not worry about Pakistan now. Only China in this region surplussed you and thats why you do not like china :D
this is the truth mate,been happening since the ancient empires came into existence..

the truth is your military power surplussed over Pakistan's military , so you do not worry about Pakistan now. Only China in this region surplussed you and thats why you do not like china :D

There's nothing about liking or disliking China, it's some news papers who creates a paranoia to earn more revenue. If GoI disliked China much, then mutual trade wouldn't have double digit growth for over a decade.

The fact is, Indo-China border is much more peaceful than Indo-Pak or Indo-Bangladesh border.

Told you guys many times, China wants united Asia and kick out USA and NATO from Asia region :D

I dont think so.....Simply... China and India can not ignore each other....that's it

There's nothing about liking or disliking China, it's some news papers who creates a paranoia to earn more revenue. If GoI disliked China much, then mutual trade wouldn't have double digit growth for over a decade.

The fact is, Indo-China border is much more peaceful than Indo-Pak or Indo-Bangladesh border.

yes thats why i am asking , why you guys hate China ? :undecided:

But that's the point. It's about sending a public message to people of both countries.

China is shouting from the rooftop, "We are your friends".
The response from the Indian rooftop is .... silence!

and yet you do not know what we are telling them on phone.. not some media channel which is know to trivialize each issue.

I'm sure the Chinese have understood the role of media to a larger extent in India.. though it is sort of alien to them.

Also, we don't shout on the roof tops claiming friendship and allies and the terms used by other countries... I'm sure Pakistan know how it was played by US.

Its really amusing that even with the silence and our media farting, our trade is soon going to hit $100 Billion.. Now that is what it means to act instead of shout.

China should stop arming Pakistan and also should stop nuclear tech support for pakistan, China cannot have India and Pakistan as friends.

china to india "It is like you are with us or against us "

:lol:

this way looks way better.

Good news! :cheers:

Hopefully we will get to see a lot of pics and vids :)

I LOVE this vid-not seen it before! Just shows that at the end of the day we are all human beings, we all just want the same things and we all just need to get along. Indians and Chinese can dominate the world if they work together, don't let the other baggage and distractions get in the way, cast off those in the wings,

Great vid!

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE this vid-not seen it before! Just shows that at the end of the day we are all human beings, we all just want the same things and we all just need to get along. Indians and Chinese can dominate the world if they work together, don't let the other baggage and distractions get in the way, cast off those in the wings,

Great vid!

damn some of our western neighbors would have burnt seeing even chinese soldiers singing bollywood scores :P :woot:

Great vid!

True, people are generally not that different when you come right down to it.

Most want the same things, just to live a good life, provide for their family and to do well for themselves and their people.:tup:

[The exception being the guy in post #13 (isro222) ranting about Obama capturing mermaids and sub-humans migrating into space with the Reptilians and the Greys.]

acutely we Indian want India :cheers: China and others :fans:(usa , Russia , England) not war with China.

yes thats why i am asking , why you guys hate China ? :undecided:

simple, they also hate us. like your country hate us.

@isro2222 which website?

you have to read this topics for what @isro2222 is saying..

Atlantis,Rama Empire,Vimanas,Vimana Sanhita..there is a lot of info on this...

though most of them(I think all of them) are pure conspiracy theories..but behind this theories,there was a great man..Plato..never mind..though I don't understand what isro2222 most of the time says,but I know this topic.. :azn:

@Topic..great news... :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom