What's new

India-China border talks put off after row over Dalai Lama

IndiaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I'll say it again. :P

First, you should convince the Pakistanis/Bangladeshis/Sri Lankans/Nepalese etc. that their history belongs to you. Then we'll see.

First convince the numerous denizens of the subcontinent that they were in fact a part of "Bharat". I saw some Indian trying to do that on another thread, and Develepereo rightfully laughed at him and said something similar to what I am saying now.

Nothing causes more rage to Pakistanis/Bangladeshis than this.

IndiaAAAAAAAA LAAAA.

I'll say it again. :P

First convince the numerous denizens of the subcontinent that they were in fact a part of "Bharat". I saw some Indian trying to do that on another thread, and Develepereo rightfully laughed at him and said something similar to what I am saying now.

We will !! when you will convince Mongols... that they were a part of China and not the other way around ..or was Yuan dynasity not a part of China??

We will !! when you will convince Mongols... that they were a part of China and not the other way around ..or was Yuan dynasity not a part of China??

We never claimed the entire Mongol Empire, obviously. :P

Indians do claim "Bharat", which is simply a geographical expression that refers to the Indian subcontinent.

So Winston Churchill was right, it was a geographical expression. China on the other hand is the name of a unified state that has existed for thousands of years.

Bharat does not even exist today, ask the Pakistanis/Bangladeshis/Sri Lankans/Nepalese/Burmese.

Indians do claim "Bharat", which is simply a geographical expression that refers to the Indian subcontinent.

So Winston Churchill was right, it was a geographical expression. China on the other hand is the name of a unified state that has existed for thousands of years.

Bharat does not even exist today, ask the Pakistanis/Bangladeshis/Sri Lankans/Nepalese/Burmese.

Do you what bullshitt you are writing??I talked to many tibetans here and they dont even spit on your culture.They are different with different language and culture and you are talking about culture of thousand years:rofl:

How can you claim even a single part of Mongol empire ..when they ruled over you and not the other way around ..but even then try convincing them the former ..and see where you get.

.BTW this in fact also washes away your myth .."that there is only one China since thousands of yrs" !!

who said bharat refers to the entire subcontinent????

its depressing to see the level of your general knowledge.....

How can you claim even a single part of Mongol empire ..when they ruled over you and not the other way around ..but even then try convincing them the former ..and see where you get.

.BTW this in fact also washes away your myth .."that there is only one China since thousands of yrs" !!

Except I never actually said that. :lol:

I said that China has existed as a unified state for thousands of years, sometimes ruled by Mongols but always encompassing the entirety of Han China.

But you didn't answer what I actually said:

Notice the difference between a geographical expression and a state.

Read this too:

The term in Classical Sanskrit literature is taken to comprise the territory of Republic of India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh, as well as portions of eastern Afghanistan.

India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and even parts of Eastern Afghanistan. That is the geographical expression of Bharat. It is not a state, and it does not exist today.

Ministry of External Affairs did the right thing.

Dalai Lama is an honored guest and religious leader. He has freedom to participate in religious functions.

China should not interfere in India's internal affairs.

Now, if this makes Chinese govt pull it's hair apart or jump up and down .... well, it's their wish.

Ministry of External Affairs did the right thing.

Dalai Lama is an honored guest and religious leader. He has freedom to participate in religious functions.

China should not interfere in India's internal affairs.

Now, if this makes Chinese govt pull it's hair apart or jump up and down .... well, it's their wish.

Thank god. after a long time a post that is actually on-topic.

Please others ignore the troll(s).

Very funny. Peanut size brain communist nation talking about who ruled whome in thread of Dalai lama.... Stick to topic and lets talk about one man army the 'DALAI LAMA' or if u dont like talking about about him than lets talk about 'TANK MAN'.... Its funny how one man scaring sh1T Of communist nation....

Except I never actually said that. :lol:

I said that China has existed as a unified state for thousands of years, sometimes ruled by Mongols but always encompassing the entirety of Han China.

But you didn't answer what I actually said:

Notice the difference between a geographical expression and a state.

Your above statement is again a myth.. Han Chinese population not only resides China but also are majority population in Taiwan, Singapore and even Macau.
These countries are/were not a part of China.

Besides wat abt present Chinese Hui, Tai , Tibetean, Monglian population..since they were not part of your thousand year old China ..they should not be considered as Chinese according to your logic!! and as far as I see they reside in more than half the Chinse territory!!

640px-Ethnolinguistic_map_of_China_1983.jpg

Besides you idea that Bharat is name for entire Indian subcontinent was so ridiculous I chose not answer it.

Bharat was a name for India, which came from Hindu mythology ..named after King Dashrat's son Bharat ..it refers to the present day republic of India.

Aaaand again. Here are the historical facts. :D

It's a historical fact that before the British came, the subcontinent was filled with independent kingdoms. It was not a unified state by any stretch of the word, it had no central authority to be called a unified state.

The British unified all these independent kingdoms into an entity called "British India".

Which was then split later into India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Burma, etc. Try telling them your "Akhand barat" BS and watch them laugh.

Pakistanis still get pissed off that India is trying to steal the legacy of the Indus Valley Civilization, despite the fact that it was almost entirely based in what is now modern day Pakistan. And just now some guy was telling me that Buddha (who was born in Nepal) was actually born in India, because the history of the WHOLE subcontinent counts as India. :lol:

First, you should convince the Pakistanis/Bangladeshis/Sri Lankans/Nepalese etc. that their history belongs to you. Then we'll see.

The British colonialists arrived and united the independent kingdoms of the subcontinent, and gave them the name "British India". It is entirely a colonial creation.

Aaaand again. Here are the historical facts. :D

The British colonialists arrived and united the independent kingdoms of the subcontinent, and gave them the name "British India". It is entirely a colonial creation.

Since your history of India is weak and is just based on what you have read on this forum..let me explain a simple fact.

Bharat(Saskrit), Hindustan(Persian), India(Greek) are all names of the same country which has existed for thousands of years..just like how your present day china was divided amongst multiple independent kingdoms.

This Thread has gone way Offtopic

Try Convincing Tibetans, Uiyghur that They are Part of China.Dont give me Bullshit that China as a United Nation Existed from 1000 of Years , And before you say 'Its still Part of China' - The whole World Knows How China is Holding Uiyghur and Tibetan Autonomous Region Under Military Rule !

On Topic : The Chinese Demand to make India Scrap the Coming Event of Dalai Lama was Certainly Unacceptable

Back
Top Bottom