What's new

India-China border talks put off after row over Dalai Lama

Uighur PLA officer

2698.jpg

LOL, you guys already started the game in 1959, and got smacked for it in 1962.

Then of course, as additional retaliation, China helped Pakistan to acquire nuclear weapons. So despite all the threats, India couldn't do anything against Pakistan, as we saw in 2008.

Now see the results. India = Extreme Risk of terrorism, China = Low Risk of terrorism.

Not to mention the fact that our economy and military spending is FOUR times larger than India's now.

Looks good to me. :azn: Now even Pakistan alone is enough to counter India.

Again a lie ..in 1950s we accepted Tibet as part of China and signed a Panchsheel agreement(I doubt it, you know what it is)..that is why despite your incessant provocation..and even nuclear proliferation we have not interfered Chinese internal affairs have not even allowed Tibetean separatist to launch their movements into China ..but this can very well change..once you start spreading terror in India.

How do you say that? Is Pakistan self-sufficient in fulfilling its defence requirements? Besides, Pakistan's economy is in poor state.

Pakistan's nukes are enough to hold off even the most rabid Indian barking, as we saw in 2008.

India made so many threats, but didn't actually do anything at all. India has been countered.

Pakistan's nukes are enough to hold off even the most rabid Indian barking, as we saw in 2008.

India made so many threats, but didn't actually do anything at all. India has been countered.

LOL, for past 50 years China is whining about south china sea and taiwan :rofl:

last 50 years the world witnessed the China's miracle.a very important 50 years in Chinese history.

When was the last time one of them blew up our hotels? Like in Mumbai? :no:

did you forget the smacking you got from vietnam ?? :lol: and what about the insurgencies in Baluchistan. :tongue: to need to start following zaid hamid he will tell you how cruel we evil hindoos are :rofl:

need to start following zaid hamid he will tell you how cruel we evil hindoos are :rofl:

I can't understand what he is saying, and there are no subtitles.

I have no problem with Hindus anyway. Nepal is a Hindu country, I don't have any problem with them.

did you forget the smacking you got from vietnam ?? :lol: and what about the insurgencies in Baluchistan. :tongue: to need to start following zaid hamid he will tell you how cruel we evil hindoos are :rofl:

you mean we beat Vietnam and totally destroyed their north territory?what is Baluchistan insurgencies?anything to do with China?

It looks like India did not learn the lesson of 1962. :lol:

It was their meddling in the Tibet issue in 1959, that led to the utter defeat of India in 1962. And which led to China helping Pakistan to acquire nuclear weapons.

It was India who chose to turn us into an enemy in 1959, and the result is now that they cannot even stand up to Pakistan, as we clearly saw in 2008.

You guys are cowards who betrayed our pledge of Friendship and launch an attack when we were not at all expecting this from supposedly friendly country .

In the process you made India your enemy who'll never trust you ever again in future.

In today's circumstances you know whats your chances are in front of well prepared and well equpped indian army.

If you don't know whats happens when Chinese army faces an battle hardened opposition ,let me refresh your memories...

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia where a tiny country bloodied your giant nose.

India betrayed China with its so called "forward policy".as for Sino Vietnam war,China won in every aspect.I can list all the detailed figures upon request.

India betrayed China with its so called "forward policy".as for Sino Vietnam war,China won in every aspect.I can list all the detailed figures upon request.

Patrolling our borders is called "forward policy" and naked aggression by China is what?

Read the so called "forward policy" to ready about Chinese betrayal: "The Chinese sent a large quantity of non-military supplies to Tibet through the Indian port of Calcutta"

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, we were naive to consider China as brother .... and got a rude awakening in return.

Fine. "Wolf Wolf" succeeds only once.

These talks are a waste. CCP doesn't seem to be budging and neither we are just going to grant them our rightful territory. So what's the point?

I admire the Reds' guts to actually "demand" stuff to be done within OUR country. HH is there to present a spiritual discourse and not some anti-China speech. He is free to travel wherever he wants in our country to give spiritual discourses. Don't see why Reds should be pained about it.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

I can't understand what he is saying, and there are no subtitles.

I have no problem with Hindus anyway. Nepal is a Hindu country, I don't have any problem with them.

You don't have problems with anyone willing to let you walk over. Sorry, we can't do that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom