What's new

India-China Border Standoff: Did China Trick India Into Giving Away Advantageous Position Near Pangong Lake?

You guys have twisted sense of reality. Do u know that the only country in the world to successfully tackle covid is china?? There have been no more waves. All businesses and everything is open.

Do u know how is treating ur citizens like animals? It when they have to walk for hundreds of kms on feet, its when they are lied to and made fool, its when they die outside hospitals on the floor, its when u have to arrange ur own oxygen and its when ur life is miserable bt ur told ur a super power. Chinese citizens have a life that is thousand times better than an average indian, dont live in delusions. Every time reality hits u in the face so hard and yet u morons learn nothing.

What I say is that we dont jail them in house to without treatment to let them die like China did. We have seen those horible videos of China. You may lie anything that like only 4000 people died but 21 million mobiles became inactive after covid in China.

What I say is that we dont jail them in house to without treatment to let them die like China did. We have seen those horible videos of China. You may lie anything that like only 4000 people died but 21 million mobiles became inactive after covid in China.

They can build hospitals within days, they have no shortage of ventilators or oxygen or any medicine, they have all the facilities and writ so why would they lock them? Yes they did enforce a lock down and made sure ppl dnt break the law, and hence the success in tackling covid, which even the US and Europe failed. 21 million ppl have not died in US brazi and india yet in 2 years and u think 21 million chinese died in 3 months? Why are u ppl so stupid? Its like u ppl totally lack the ability to sense whats true and whats BS. No wonder u ppl believe in all kinds of stupid stuff. Also do u really think china will share its mobile user data with anyone??
As i said, u ppl are delusional and every time reality hits u hard in the face and yet u ppl learn nothing.

They can build hospitals within days, they have no shortage of ventilators or oxygen or any medicine, they have all the facilities and writ so why would they lock them? Yes they did enforce a lock down and made sure ppl dnt break the law, and hence the success in tackling covid, which even the US and Europe failed. 21 million ppl have not died in US brazi and india yet in 2 years and u think 21 million chinese died in 3 months? Why are u ppl so stupid? Its like u ppl totally lack the ability to sense whats true and whats BS. No wonder u ppl believe in all kinds of stupid stuff. Also do u really think china will share its mobile user data with anyone??
As i said, u ppl are delusional and every time reality hits u hard in the face and yet u ppl learn nothing.

Those patients who comes from China to take treatment and surgery in India tell the different story. According to Chinese patients , the facility in infrastructure in India is much better. Doctors are much skilled. What the patients have explained in their experience about Indian hospital is narrated in an article published by Chinese media itself which is posted here on PDF. They say that Indian hospitals are like 5 star
hotels. If you seriously mean what you write, that article can change your opinion.

Those patients who comes from China to take treatment and surgery in India tell the different story. According to Chinese patients , the facility in infrastructure in India is much better. Doctors are much skilled. What the patients have explained in their experience about Indian hospital is narrated in an article published by Chinese media itself which is posted here on PDF. They say that Indian hospitals are like 5 star
hotels. If you seriously mean what you write, that article can change your opinion.

Lolz they can build cities that are a marvel, not a single indian city can compete with their towns and u think they cant make good hospitals?? They can make unbelievable infrastructure but cant make hospitals?? Seriously do u ppl even have brains or is it filled with cow dung? Have u ever visited china? I have and not even europe can compete with them, let alone india. Ur hospitals may be better than Pakistan but thats it, Pakistanis too visit because of availability of cheap organs in india.
Please dont waste anymore of my time, ur even dumber that i imagined for an indian.

This is not what I say. This is said by Chinese patients who comes to India for a treatment. And we do not sell organs. It is sold by chinese sho sells the fresh organs removed from their citizens in jail.

This is not what I say. This is said by Chinese patients who comes to India for a treatment. And we do not sell organs. It is sold by chinese sho sells the fresh organs removed from their citizens in jail.

Yeah so some patient said something and u based ur whole reality on that? Didnt ur pea sized brain ever wondered why they can build the most amazing infrastructure but not hospitals? Or the most advanced things that india can only dream about but not hospitals?? Lolz

Yeah so some patient said something and u based ur whole reality on that? Didnt ur pea sized brain ever wondered why they can build the most amazing infrastructure but not hospitals? Or the most advanced things that india can only dream about but not hospitals?? Lolz

Your Cheerleading will not change the reality that pepple from all over the world comes to India for medical treatment and it is pharmacy of the world. Repeating the rant again and again and abusing will not prove anything except your substandard upbringing and poor schooling.

bhakts and sangris live in different world, no use layout the facts and logic

these concepts are foreign to them:rofl::rofl:
Your Cheerleading will not change the reality that pepple from all over the world comes to India for medical treatment and it is pharmacy of the world. Repeating the rant again and again and abusing will not prove anything except your substandard upbringing and poor schooling.

Stop ur ranting, go find oxygen for your Covid patients or cremation ground.:cheesy::cheesy:

no Chinese go to India for medical treatment, period. Chinese doctors are way more competent than you pathetic

buying cheap medicine, maybe some, just because you don’t Respect IP rights like we do, you produce and steal western drug, that’s why it’s cheap.

You think China can not do that? If steal patents?

Last edited:

Its called reality, u can close ur eyes and imagine what u want. Just coz u can produce licensed medicine doznt make u the pharmacy, just recently u minister was begging for raw material to produce vaccine. I

note that he never links to video proof of these statements being uttered. if it was true then they'd be on video.

Back
Top Bottom