What's new

India-China Border Standoff: Did China Trick India Into Giving Away Advantageous Position Near Pangong Lake?

Your delusion and lies are even more pathetic. I believe there are plenty of Indian behave like you. No wonder the country has come to such mess. :enjoy:

Yes, we have some 1500 people die every day is a mess but 40 million Chines died in 4 post campaign or 21 million mobiles becoming inactive was not a mess. Yesterday, some guy stabbed 16 guys was also not a mess.

Your delusion and lies are even more pathetic. I believe there are plenty of Indian behave like you. No wonder the country has come to such mess. :enjoy:
every other P5 nation has flexed their military muscle, except china. they are happy with such cheap tricks .. grow some balls and show true strength, cant even win Taiwan the true China, after all a loser CCP cant win over KMT in next million years.

every other P5 nation has flexed their military muscle, except china. they are happy with such cheap tricks .. grow some balls and show true strength, cant even win Taiwan the true China, after all a loser CCP cant win over KMT in next million years.
Becos India recognized one China policy, India so powerful. Why didnt India drop one China policy and recognized Taiwan and setup a embassy there? I think India flex fart more than muscle.

Btw, let me show u something exciting for China today. While India are busy fighting covid-19. :rofl:

Becos India recognized one China policy, India so powerful. Why didnt India drop one China policy and recognized Taiwan and setup a embassy there? I think India flex fart more than muscle.

Btw, let me show u something exciting for China today. While India are busy fighting covid-19. :rofl:
you can stay put on our recognition, and we continue to engage with Taiwan the true China.

and we have a exile government of Tibet in India since decades, what have you done about it? you can play cheap tricks and that is your boundary.

when people ask question about how many chinese killed in Galwan, they are arrested :rofl: :rofl:

that is the real ccp for you, cant handle one question, but when it comes to cheap tricks they are the champions of it... fake china of fake ccp

you can stay put on our recognition, and we continue to engage with Taiwan the true China.

and we have a exile government of Tibet in India since decades, what have you done about it? you can play cheap tricks and that is your boundary.

when people ask question about how many chinese killed in Galwan, they are arrested :rofl: :rofl:

that is the real ccp for you, cant handle one question, but when it comes to cheap tricks they are the champions of it... fake china of fake ccp
How selective? Stay engage? Stop kidding yourself. You India obey one China policy, refuse to have embassy in Taiwan. How obedient.. Becos China is too big and u are scared. :enjoy:

Exile in India Tibet? The real Tibet is in Tibet which is part of PRC. You can continue with your fake Tibet.

Deal with your Maoist and Covid-19 first before come and talk to me. :rofl:

While I will be enjoying China space station permanent presence in space joyous moment now. You can continue to count how many death Indian for covid-19. :enjoy:

How selective? Stay engage? Stop kidding yourself. You India obey one China policy, refuse to have embassy in Taiwan. How obedient.. Becos China is too big and u are scared. :enjoy:

Exile in India Tibet? The real Tibet is in Tibet which is part of PRC. You can continue with your fake Tibet.

Deal with your Maoist and Covid-19 first before come and talk to me. :rofl:

While I will be enjoying China space station permanent presence in space joyous moment now. You can continue to count how many death Indian for covid-19. :enjoy:
you are talking to one of, if not the most delusional indian on this forum, don't waste your time.

you are talking to one of, if not the most delusional indian on this forum, don't waste your time.
I love to troll him and make him sour and sour. China winning on all ground. Our space science advance today while India take one step back and busy fighting covid-19. :enjoy:

at least you have courage to reply to me, that other one only talks to you and avoid me completely....

i'll send these screenshots to my chinese friend to make them viral in china weibo, qq, zihu and show them how you guys are getting beaten up on pdf. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Then I send photo of India mass cremation and then u can claim your victory over China, how? :rofl:

Plus those video cursing modi will spice up some more. :lol:

those will be over, and i'll send them the audio clips of how wuhan crematoriums were running overtime....

and videos of chen quisih, fang bin, li wenliyang and many more... lets fire up the chinese social media tonight... you will be out forever....

your parents will be jailed ... :rofl: :rofl:
your land will be gone ... :rofl: :rofl:
if you have any apartment (may be one or more than one) all will be gone.... :rofl: :rofl:
finally loser ccp will put you in jail for losing on pdf.... :rofl: :rofl:

beast will be a tiny rat tonight, running for cover.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nobody will trust your fake video. The whole world know the mess of India. Modi mess and his screw up. There are many expatriate in China. If such mass death occur like India. There is no way to hide from them to send back those video to share. I know you are crying inside and feel sour of superpower China progress.

All Chinese are now in joyous mood for our Tianhe -1 core successful deploy into space. No Chinese care about your BS. You can cry one corner for sorry state of India now. :rofl:

China : 1
India : 0
:enjoy:

Of course we will find Oxygen and cremation ground for our citizens. We will not lock them into the house to die without medicines. We have to find the oxygen. We are not China . Who treat their Citizens worse than animals.

You guys have twisted sense of reality. Do u know that the only country in the world to successfully tackle covid is china?? There have been no more waves. All businesses and everything is open.

Do u know how is treating ur citizens like animals? It when they have to walk for hundreds of kms on feet, its when they are lied to and made fool, its when they die outside hospitals on the floor, its when u have to arrange ur own oxygen and its when ur life is miserable bt ur told ur a super power. Chinese citizens have a life that is thousand times better than an average indian, dont live in delusions. Every time reality hits u in the face so hard and yet u morons learn nothing.

You guys have twisted sense of reality. Do u know that the only country in the world to successfully tackle covid is china?? There have been no more waves. All businesses and everything is open.

Do u know how is treating ur citizens like animals? It when they have to walk for hundreds of kms on feet, its when they are lied to and made fool, its when they die outside hospitals on the floor, its when u have to arrange ur own oxygen and its when ur life is miserable bt ur told ur a super power. Chinese citizens have a life that is thousand times better than an average indian, dont live in delusions. Every time reality hits u in the face so hard and yet u morons learn nothing.
They don’t learn anything new, or unlearn what they’ve already learnt!! They have mental blocks and barriers all around them, so the reality is blocked for them!! It’s a curse.....

It’s advised to avoid them as much as possible! Their cases have already been closed and settled, and it’s irreversible....

Back
Top Bottom