What's new

India caused the loss of Afghanistan for America

Not agreeing or disagreeing with OP, but it seems like you have serious comprehension issues.
Sorry if I didnt mention it but what I had written wasnt based on the OP. Or I wasnt trying to summarize the OP.

I merely stated what Pakistan has done I.e. support Taliban, then support the US and then support the Taliban again.

The gist of OP is that because India used Afghan territory to support terrorism in Pakistan, Pakistan's interests changed from supporting US to at the very least showing indifference to US interests.
Since the article blames India for terrorism that finds no takers in the world, I simply reject it. And for this very reason, I also reject the explanation that ''Pakistan's interest changed from supporting the US to showing indifference to US' interests because India was doing terrorism from Afghanistan.''

Now, if you think about it, the article is trying to imply that Pakistan played double game (because of whatever reasons) that caused Taliban take over.

In other words, it wasnt India.

Many have asked why and how the greatest super power in the world USA was defeated by the rag tag Taliban. The answer is simple contained in one word India!

in order to understand this debacle one needs to go back to 2001, an atrocity was committed against the United States by a terrorist named Osama bin Ladin. He broke Islamic jihad laws and attacked civilian. The response was swift and though Pakistan suggested that this manic be turned over, the Taliban decided to keep him and Pakistan assisted the US to take over Afghanistan in a matter of weeks.

Things were going well for the first few years and though Karzai was no saint Pakistan helped build a Phushtoon Goverment in Kabul. Then America invaded Iraq on false pretenses of WMDs and a lot of attention and focus was moved to Iraq. Things did not go well there and the Taliban seeing some opportunity in Afghanistan went back in to start fighting. This is where the bush years came to an end and Obama came to office. Although his rise to the highest office in the land was historic, he as an individual was young, reckless and Lacked the experience to understand the intricacies of the historic relations in central Asia.

In an effort to punish Pakistan for some of his own debacles in Iraq , he decided to increase drone strikes in Pakistan and to punish Pakistan into submission. Instead of working with Pakistan he decided to create problems in Pakistan and to hide his actions invited India to orchestrate the rise of the TTP and Baluchistan Liberation Army. This for the first time created a rift between US and Pakistan. Ashraf ghani came to power and Afghanistan was allowed to move into the Indian camp. India decided to use billions of dollars to stand up an apparatus against Pakistan and use the Iranian connection to further encircle Pakistan. The Americans I do not believe ever wanted this to go this far but the Indians had blood in their eyes they saw an opportunity and upped the Antie to an alarming level. All this came to a head because of the Indian APS terrorist attack the greatest mistake any one could have ever made. I wept at the site of those 136 little coffins and I know all Pakistanis wept like me. This united Pakistan as a country. see Indians have this cruel streak in them, they thought like in Kashmir it would be ok to kill Pakistani children. The response was immediate the nation was willing to pay any price and the Swat operations were conducted. The Army went into action and at great cost took back all territory . Denying the enemy the ability to launch significant attacks,

The Indians then through their proxies in the Afghan army decided to get the American attack the Pakistani post in sallah , which was designed to get the US and Pakistan to go head to head unfortunately for India cooler heads prevailed and the consequence was to show NATO their dependence on Pakistan for their supply lines.

This also hastened Pakistan’s states support for getting out of the NATO war in Afghanistan, India for its part went on a global diplomatic and media blitz against Pakistan they over played their cards and clearly created rifts between the US and Pakistan.

This unnecessary animosity created by India ensured that Pakistan was forced to protect itself, its interests was to now build a favorable Afghan Goverment. Hence the support of the Doha peace process and the removal of Indian Ashraf Ghani Goverment.

So I my opinion it was India’s hatred for Pakistan that caused the Americans to fail in Afghanistan.

k
It was Indian lies. They were keep telling usa that they are cupa powers and they can destroy Pakistan any given day. They keep telling these líes to themselves and to usa and then they started believing in those lies and usa stated believeing in their lies as well but real test when usa puted them with Israel it was 27 Feb which destroyed usa confidence on India and Pakistan got its confidence back that was real end for war in Afganistán and now as student of history i seeing India is going to face heard times. Their credibility has lost big times..
can you please post a link
I have written that article month ago here but I don’t know if I have the link but I have mentione some of the reasons in my previous post

Last edited:
Many have asked why and how the greatest super power in the world USA was defeated by the rag tag Taliban. The answer is simple contained in one word India!

in order to understand this debacle one needs to go back to 2001, an atrocity was committed against the United States by a terrorist named Osama bin Ladin. He broke Islamic jihad laws and attacked civilian. The response was swift and though Pakistan suggested that this manic be turned over, the Taliban decided to keep him and Pakistan assisted the US to take over Afghanistan in a matter of weeks.

Things were going well for the first few years and though Karzai was no saint Pakistan helped build a Phushtoon Goverment in Kabul. Then America invaded Iraq on false pretenses of WMDs and a lot of attention and focus was moved to Iraq. Things did not go well there and the Taliban seeing some opportunity in Afghanistan went back in to start fighting. This is where the bush years came to an end and Obama came to office. Although his rise to the highest office in the land was historic, he as an individual was young, reckless and Lacked the experience to understand the intricacies of the historic relations in central Asia.

In an effort to punish Pakistan for some of his own debacles in Iraq , he decided to increase drone strikes in Pakistan and to punish Pakistan into submission. Instead of working with Pakistan he decided to create problems in Pakistan and to hide his actions invited India to orchestrate the rise of the TTP and Baluchistan Liberation Army. This for the first time created a rift between US and Pakistan. Ashraf ghani came to power and Afghanistan was allowed to move into the Indian camp. India decided to use billions of dollars to stand up an apparatus against Pakistan and use the Iranian connection to further encircle Pakistan. The Americans I do not believe ever wanted this to go this far but the Indians had blood in their eyes they saw an opportunity and upped the Antie to an alarming level. All this came to a head because of the Indian APS terrorist attack the greatest mistake any one could have ever made. I wept at the site of those 136 little coffins and I know all Pakistanis wept like me. This united Pakistan as a country. see Indians have this cruel streak in them, they thought like in Kashmir it would be ok to kill Pakistani children. The response was immediate the nation was willing to pay any price and the Swat operations were conducted. The Army went into action and at great cost took back all territory . Denying the enemy the ability to launch significant attacks,

The Indians then through their proxies in the Afghan army decided to get the American attack the Pakistani post in sallah , which was designed to get the US and Pakistan to go head to head unfortunately for India cooler heads prevailed and the consequence was to show NATO their dependence on Pakistan for their supply lines.

This also hastened Pakistan’s states support for getting out of the NATO war in Afghanistan, India for its part went on a global diplomatic and media blitz against Pakistan they over played their cards and clearly created rifts between the US and Pakistan.

This unnecessary animosity created by India ensured that Pakistan was forced to protect itself, its interests was to now build a favorable Afghan Goverment. Hence the support of the Doha peace process and the removal of Indian Ashraf Ghani Goverment.

So I my opinion it was India’s hatred for Pakistan that caused the Americans to fail in Afghanistan.

k

NA you are giving too much credits to these good for nothing indian idiots.

They were telling usa they are direct Neighbours to Afganistán and they will attack n They will get back their Territory from Pakistan and usa given them go head. but when china has sent the soldiers in valley and gave time to Pakistan to fix this issue for ever in Afganistán.China kept India busy in valley and gave enough time to Pakistan in Afganistán . results you can see. Indian wanted to cut the northern area n try to force Pakistan to sit for talk create more problems for Pakistan from both side of borders and force Pakistan to accept 370 issues in kashmir and Indian wish was to reach in Afganistán from Pakistani northern areas . Reason why they were delaying Irían port on the name Of is sanctions. They were sosure to cut northern areas. But one chines move was enough for doing thing undone.. I hope you got the point..

Last edited:
Sorry if I didnt mention it but what I had written wasnt based on the OP. Or I wasnt trying to summarize the OP.

I merely stated what Pakistan has done I.e. support Taliban, then support the US and then support the Taliban again.

Since the article blames India for terrorism that finds no takers in the world, I simply reject it. And for this very reason, I also reject the explanation that ''Pakistan's interest changed from supporting the US to showing indifference to US' interests because India was doing terrorism from Afghanistan.''

Now, if you think about it, the article is trying to imply that Pakistan played double game (because of whatever reasons) that caused Taliban take over.

In other words, it wasnt India.
There are also no takers for Saudi sponsorship of terrorism. So your claim that just because no state besides Pakistan says that, doesn't make it so. The proof is there in the form of Yadav and his passport that's a genuine passport but with a fake identity. The only way to get that is with government support.

The op forgot to put a cherry on top,that is to add Pakistan is the center of the universe. :-)

rifts between the US and Pakistan.

... were created, in part, by where OBL was killed, and the fact that Dr. Afridi was punished severely for helping to find him in Abbottabad. India had nothing to do with either fact.
the Americans to fail in Afghanistan.

This:

Taliban spokesman says U.S. will not be harmed from Afghan soil
"We don’t have any grudges," spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said in a news conference in Kabul.

... were created, in part, by where OBL was killed, and the fact that Dr. Afridi was punished severely for helping to find him in Abbottabad. India had nothing to do with either fact.
You are talking to guys who believe obl operation never happened it was staged.

You are talking to guys who believe obl operation never happened it was staged.

It is okay. I respect their right to hold whatever beliefs they wish to hold. However, fact will remain facts.

This:

Taliban spokesman says U.S. will not be harmed from Afghan soil
"We don’t have any grudges," spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said in a news conference in Kabul.

oh that’s why they did it, not because the Indians directly and though the ana were reporting that Taliban infiltration was being conducted by Pakistan. It’s the same thing that happened in Vietnam with Cambodia and Laos

but you may not know this …..
K

What benefit did America get from getting allied with India in the Afghan theatre? just irritating Pakistan is not a strategy or if that was it turned out to be a huge failure.

Indian did nothing tangible, just bullshit story telling which Indians are famous for

When US allied with Pakistan, there is was a clear result: Exit for the USSR from Afghanistan

Americas 1st taste of Bollywood.

I think Indians have contributed a lot to the decline of the US, they bring their incompetency and shithole cultures to the US through immigration.

This is extremely harmful to US's tech sector (which competition dimension is fast expanding), which was once the strongest feature of the US, since the end of WW2.

Now the management of the US company love to promote PPT experts (mostly Indians) instead of true experts to key positions, even as their CEO and directors, who focus on PPTs and short term stock market gain, instead of solid technique work.

AMD's CEO Lisa Su is a fine example of how CEO with solid tech background (She is a MIT PhD) can win the competitions against PPT experts easily, And the most recent example being, Lisa Su removed the head of AMD's GPU department, who is an Indian, and replace that PPT expert with David Wang, and then all of a sudden, AMD's GPU can compete with Nvidia well again.

Many of the US tech companies are now headed with Indian and the-like CEOs, whilst almost all Chinese tech companies headed with CEOs like Lisa Su or at least mini Lisa Su, so you wonder why China can catch up so quickly?

Now waiting for india to fail Americans in South China sea while being a member a Quad .
India has no interest in South China Sea. Our interest is in Indian ocean and this is where we are co-ordinating with like minded nations.
I think Indians have contributed a lot to the decline of the US, they bring their incompetency and shithole cultures to the US through immigration.

This is extremely harmful to US's tech sector (which competition dimension is fast expanding), which was once the strongest feature of the US, since the end of WW2.

Now the management of the US company love to promote PPT experts (mostly Indians) instead of true experts to key positions, even as their CEO and directors, who focus on PPTs and short term stock market gain, instead of solid technique work.

AMD's CEO Lisa Su is a fine example of how CEO with solid tech background (She is a MIT PhD) can win the competitions against PPT experts easily, And the most recent example being, Lisa Su removed the head of AMD's GPU department, who is an Indian, and replace that PPT expert with David Wang, and then all of a sudden, AMD's GPU can compete with Nvidia well again.

Many of the US tech companies are now headed with Indian and the-like CEOs, whilst almost all Chinese tech companies headed with CEOs like Lisa Su or at least mini Lisa Su, so you wonder why China can catch up so quickly?
Right now, Chinese govt is cracking down on big Chinese tech firms. So lets circle back when the dust settles down. We are observing whats happening with the likes of Jack Ma.

Indis used Afghanistan as a terror launch pad. RAW/NDS sent thousands of terrorist across the border into Pakistan.

India didnt even spare School children in Peshawar, attacked Bacha khan university, several suicide attacks in markets in Peshawar, attack on police training centre in Quetta and Lahore, ISI head quarter in Islamabad was attacked, Mehran base attacked in Karachi, Karachi airport attack twice, several FC check posts were attacked, Chinese citizens and engineers attacked and killed by India, Quaid residency Ziarat was attacked, thousands of Pakistani soldiers have embraced Shahdat.

People of Pakistan should not forget that. India is the enemy. Its matter of time before war is taken into Indian territory.

Without a doubt if it wasn’t for Indian activity, history would have been different today. US failed to maintain balance between the use of Indian against China vs it’s ramifications and vulnerability of relationships with Pakistan. US establishment foolish support of India caused this debacle. Specially because of the Democrats.
1629238902573.gif

Back
Top Bottom