What's new

India cannot become a global power via arms buildup

Y should i come to Guiyang in china?? im happy with my jaipur?? Are u chinese paying for jaipur so that ur complaining?? i will do wat ever i feel like with my hard earned money, who r u guys to tell me wat to do?? i will make nuclear missiles and sit in open farms for loo or have the luxirious toilets but be a slave to the 5 foot CPC is my wish who are u guys to decide.. Just because the white imperial masters have donated u chinese the veto power it doesnot mean u can impose ur will on the rest of the world..ha

I know Jaipur. It is sh!t. Want some photos?

The poorest places in China, are infinitely superior to Jaipur. I don't know elsewhere in India, but apparently Jaipur is one of the better cities.

There's no sewers in Jaipur. There's blackouts every few hours. The internet barely functions. Roads are filled with potholes. What the hell is wrong with India? There's flys everywhere and the slums are named "sector 1".

And you talk about white imperial masters? Why are you being ruled by Italians and British? None of our leaders were trained overseas while Singh was trained in Britain, and Sonia was born in Italy.

The poorest places in China, are infinitely superior to Jaipur. I don't know elsewhere in India, but apparently Jaipur is one of the better cities.

There's no sewers in Jaipur. There's blackouts every few hours. The internet barely functions. Roads are filled with potholes. What the hell is wrong with India? There's flys everywhere and the slums are named "sector 1".

And you talk about white imperial masters? Why are you being ruled by Italians and British? None of our leaders were trained overseas while Singh was trained in Britain, and Sonia was born in Italy.
y u r in love with $hit.alwayz using the word most. R u talking about jaipur, it was a tourist place, those people who cant understand culture, they must have dust in brains..... Funny people around the world.

Now, Delhi is top class. The airport at Delhi is just as good as Hongqiao, Shanghai.

I was amazed, of course, by the difference between Delhi, and Jaipur.

The airport at Jaipur is a small, ugly Soviet style concrete slab. When you get off the plane, you have to walk in the sun, across the runway, to the airport, instead of walking through a tunnel into the terminal. The luggage just sits there in a pile, instead of being on conveyer belts. The company that sends a car to pick you up? They're 1 hour late.

Monsoons start. The roads flood and your taxi is stuck. Why? Because Jaipur has no sewers, and the water just builds up. Finally, you get to your residence, and want to go online. Sorry, the internet's down! Then, rolling blackouts come, and you lose all your saved work.

That's the life most urban Indians live, and I don't even want to talk about rural.

When did u visit India?

And what made you visit India too.

self delete

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Shall v talk about ur own country (pakistan). I am asking y u concealing ur identity , Are u ashamed to be Pakistani? hiding in other nation flag is nothing but u insulting ur homeland or motherland. I knw abt Chinese and their way of talk and behavior I am damn sure u r not frm china. r u a mouth piece of china ? damn

When countries have tried to become global power solely by projecting military power it noramlly ends in tears eg the soviets

self delete

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Shall v talk about ur own country (pakistan). I am asking y u concealing ur identity , Are u ashamed to be Pakistani? hiding in other nation flag is nothing but u insulting ur homeland or motherland. I knw abt Chinese and their way of talk and behavior I am damn sure u r not frm china. r u a mouth piece of china ? damn

我是否中国人不是你这种劣等垃圾说了算的。搞笑,就因为老子说了几句你们伟大阿三国的不是我就变成了巴基斯坦人?你妈逼神油喝多了还是咋的?原来我对印度还是有点好感的,就他妈的跟印度的普通人(不是您这种贵族阶层的)打交道后就彻底瞧不起印度了。别怪我瞧不起印度,你妈逼印度人瞧得起别的印度人吗?要是瞧得起,印度怎么还会有贱民?怎么还会有贫民窟?怎么连省会城市连冲水马桶都没有?也难怪,印度人的智商也不过如此,就算他们的贵族阶层顶多就是跟白人差不多的,远不如我们黄种人。

When did u visit India?

And what you visit India too.

thats not important. what is important is this: are these true, or not? from your heart, you know its true. and if you doubt me, go to Jaipur, not with your chaffeur or servants, but alone, as a business traveler or student, and see. And that's Jaipur, capital of Rajastan. I can't imagine what Bihar or UP are like.

thats not important. what is important is this: are these true, or not? from your heart, you know its true. and if you doubt me, go to Jaipur, not with your chaffeur or servants, but alone, as a business traveler or student, and see. And that's Jaipur, capital of Rajastan. I can't imagine what Bihar or UP are like.

Why did you visit India, if all you do is make hatred comments about India every day.

Why didnt you visit Pakistan and help they economy instead?

Why should i compare jaipur to any place in the communist $hit hole china..U dont like jaipur dont go there ..period.. Why do u have problems with jaipur?? has ur baap ,mom given money to developjaipur and GOI misused that money??

Have we indians ever complained that despite such development chinese still eat street dogs, rats, snakes, tigers, human babies and all the ***** in the world?? Dude as long as im not paying ur bills why should i have problem over it, but S u come 2 india and order such non sense then i have a problem, similarly u dont like jaipur done very good dont come to jaipur dont like india dont come to india but come and complain me when u pay our bills or some indians are making ur country dirty..Unless STFU and eat some rotten snake..

When countries have tried to become global power solely by projecting military power it noramlly ends in tears eg the soviets

chote bhai, soviet nazar aa gaya aur khud ka haal nahi nazar aa raha?? what has pakistan other than military?? we indians are far better than u guys.. Nasihat mat do, if u really want to elp china send some pakistani frigates to SCS to scare us off..:rofl::rofl:

Pakistan's problem is it always underestimated india, and fortunately it has passed on this disease to the Chinese as well..

Well in a thread couple on months back i was banned for saying india should give viets brahmos in response to china's Qing class submarines to pakistan and i was banned for that post saying i am trolling now see wat has happened Brahmos are on the way to the viets or rather already reached just the official stmt is missing..pakistan/china can never guess what we have in store..

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

What a shame what a shame !!! such ugly and poor country india is and still the gr8 chinese communist army lacks the balls to take back arunachal pradesh heck it had to admit that sikkim is an integral part of india...pity on u guys..

it is still uncertain that whether India will realize its dream of being a leading power, because India's weak economy is severely unmatched with the image of a leading military power.

And who decided India's economy is weak?? loool State controlled Chinese media? Or the article written by overly patriotic Chinese like 'Chinese-Dragon'?? It's funny really. I know India has slowed down its' economy to because of the inflation but is nowhere near what you can call 'WEAK ECONOMY'.

Just type in 'most powerful economies to invest in' and see what you get. The first link you get is Wikipedia link of China's economy and the second is Wikipedia link for the Indian economy.
most powerful economies to invest in - Google Search

I can give you an example of a weak economy and the country's useless attempts to match their bigger neighbour's military strength who has bigger and better economy if you really want. :D

India never intended to become a global power through military modernization. India has always desired peace.

The military buildup is essential as India's defense is not focused entirely on Pakistan and there's a much bigger threat in the east. Due to India's sheer size and volatile neighborhood, India requires to maintain more potent forces than it currently does. India needs to prepare itself for the worst while hoping for the best to secure it's own future, and that's what India is doing.

This is also evident with the defense expense expressed in terms % of GDP which is lower than that of most countries.
The only way to become a global power is to uplift the living standards of the people, which is our prime focus.

Den Xiaoping's Son is a US Citizen :what: :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom