What's new

India cannot become a global power via arms buildup

You're comparing "slums" in China to slums in India? Really? I lived in a "slum" from the age of 3-7, thats in the early 90's. They at least had running water, and no blackout during electricity hours 6AM-9PM. No flys everywhere, no cows blocking the road, and it wasn't named Sector 1.

Ha. I distinctly remember you telling us that your family was quite wealthy. Another fairy day in freezing land?

well slums in india are the next big thing , i stay in mumbai and i m just not able to come to senses that a single room hut here is being quoted 25 lakhs -1 crore Rs thats 50000$- 200000$ to be given away for redevlopment ,depending on your location .this slum dwellers are real slumdog millionares .

only term is your slum shld have been bulid before 1998

Ha. I distinctly remember you telling us that your family was quite wealthy. Another fairy day in freezing land?

Wealth changes hands fast in China. Every one of the people you see driving BMWs and Audis today, were probably living in the "slums" 15 years ago. That's the difference between China and India. There's no hereditary underclass here. No caste. Birth is not nearly as important as ability.

And when did I say MY family lived there? I lived with relatives 3-7.

Wealth changes hands fast in China. Every one of the people you see driving BMWs and Audis today, were probably living in the "slums" 15 years ago. That's the difference between China and India. There's no hereditary underclass here. No caste. Birth is not nearly as important as ability.

And when did I say MY family lived there? I lived with relatives 3-7.

Thats not true. One of my friends has a bmw superbike and an audi, and he used to live in poverty 10 years ago too. I dont know about China, but in India people who work diligently and wish to progress much often do.

You cant really compare the development in India and China as both are following different growth trajectories.

Back
Top Bottom