What's new

India Cancels joint Independence Day celebrations with Pakistan.

i am tired of listing this type of retaliation .....................now war.....required boss........i don't know what Indian government is doing...........entire nation moral get down because Indian government futtu act

i am tired of listing this type of retaliation .....................now war.....required boss........i don't know what Indian government is doing...........entire nation moral get down because Indian government futtu act

what you want dear ? a full scale war ?:)

I totally agree with you, we need a ghazwa-e-hind....

now mona bhai please don't cancel joint sheesha smoking party for god sake how on earth i smoke alone ?
Shisha-Sheesha-Hookah-640x480.jpg

what you want dear ? a full scale war ?:)

see there is no solution..........kab tak 5-10 logo to marte aur marte rahenge........koi to end ho iaska........aar yaa par.......yaa to tum jito yaa hum.....koi to rasta nikle

see there is no solution..........kab tak 5-10 logo to marte aur marte rahenge........koi to end ho iaska........aar yaa par.......yaa to tum jito yaa hum.....koi to rasta nikle

mery bhai jeet permanent nhi hoti table permanent hoti hai try to understand after full scale war they will again start buying weapons and strengthening forces with yours and my money . issue must be settle on table . why after war on table ?

lush... i dont know why our piggy govenment still stick with that country who is supporting terrorism in our state... :pissed:

mery bhai jeet permanent nhi hoti table permanent hoti hai try to understand after full scale war they will again start buying weapons and strengthening forces with yours and my money . issue must be settle on table . why after war on table ?

Is anyone interested to settle on table?? Somehow I don't really understand is whether there is any understanding gap or mis-communication between the GOP and Pakistan Military?? GOP and GOI is relying on having peace talks but somehow the PA and the military is not getting the msg...

Your government represents your people. So if they are futtu, then so must be the people.

Anyways, no skin off our back.

Is anyone interested to settle on table?? Somehow I don't really understand is whether there is any understanding gap or mis-communication between the GOP and Pakistan Military?? GOP and GOI is relying on having peace talks but somehow the PA and the military is not getting the msg...
wrong its need one powerful man from indian side on table.

Back
Top Bottom