What's new

India can teach tolerance to world: Israeli envoy

Where did u get these figures. Please quote the source,
Andhra Pradesh had 1878 riots in 2012,
@wolfschanzze ,are the figures right or just they r manipulated
Its a fake, i live in Hyderabad and there are no major riots nor was there any loss of life since 2009,
1878? WTF did he count even petty household fights as riots too?if there were that many i would have known by now.
Let me tell you AP is the safest place after NTR came to power he stopped all riots and it was peaceful ever since then.
The Police of AP is a effective force.

Last edited:
I think you already know my decision... I've no more to add.

I respect your and any Indian persons opinion in PDF...this is the beauty of our nation...we may have conflicting views...But we respect each other as our fellow citizens...I am here trying to understand your opinion too..I am just trying the rationale behind my decision...That is all about it...I could have argued if you were not Indian posters...

India is not tolerant to dalits, muslims, christians, sikhs, mongloid indians etc first India need to get rid of racist caste system before giving lectures. I say India can become tolerant if Christians continue to do their job in coming decades.

Racism map

racism-map3.jpg

I respect your and any Indian persons opinion in PDF...this is the beauty of our nation...we may have conflicting views...But we respect each other as our fellow citizens...I am here trying to understand your opinion too..I am just trying the rationale behind my decision...That is all about it...I could have argued if you were not Indian posters...
Fair enough.... But I hope you do know that this can happen only in a democracy where the constitution respects individual rights and the moment you take off those things, beauty of our country is lost. If you have a rational argument against my POV, you are free to present them, I am all ears....

The only tolerant Indian was Ghandi and he's dead!

Just like Israel can teach peace to the world. WTF!

But But Israelis only kill children because they were gassed in WW2. Lets feel sorry for them so they can continue killing little children to bring peace to the world.

India will bring their tolerance to the world with caste system for everyone.

Its a fake, i live in Hyderabad and there are no major riots nor was there any loss of life since 2009,
1878? WTF did he count even petty household fights as riots too?if there were that many i would have known by now.
Let me tell you AP is the safest place after NTR came to power he stopped all riots and it was peaceful ever since then.
The Police of AP is a effective force.
@HRK
First of all thanks to Sir Wolfschanzze & u should have also quoted HRK in yr reply

Mr HRK,please stop fooling.the figures of 1878 riots in Andhra Pradesh for 2012 r totally false & misleading.

HRK,I think u must have included petty house hold fights including children quarreling in school or nursery.
Please come up with new figures. If there were 1878 riots in 2012 in Andhra Pradesh,it means per day 5 riots(1878/365)
It would definatley made headlines all over the world
Further u have written in another thread that exchange of gunfire betwen MQM & Pathans was due to land grabbing. I knew u r hiding the truth.

That basturd ruled you.
By the way what r u smoking
Before Akbar,Hindus & Buddhists were ruling you for more then thousands of years

Indians as always likes to live in fools paradise.
What about Pakistanis,where is your country heading

First india should teach Tolerance to
Darinda Modi
U forgot to add TTP,Boko Haram,ISIS,Jundallah

India and tolerant. @GujaratMassacre
@GharWapsi just to name a few in a long series of 'crimes' against humanity.
Ghar Wapsi is not a crime. People r not forcibly converted
In Pakistan conversion is one sided,those who convert to Islam are showered with rose petals,at the same time if any muslim converts to Christian it is death wapsi. The extremists will be gunning for them. He might have to seek asylum in some foreign country.

India is not tolerant to dalits, muslims, christians, sikhs, mongloid indians etc first India need to get rid of racist caste system before giving lectures. I say India can become tolerant if Christians continue to do their job in coming decades.

Racism map

racism-map3.jpg
Before lecturing others,Is Pakistan tolerant to Dalits,Hindus,Sikhs,Hazaras,Ahmediyas.
Every year thousands of Pakistani Hindus from Sindh migrate to India.
About Hazaras,many r seeking asylum in Europe,Australlia. In Pakistan everything is heavily Islamcised whether it is trade,commerce,maths,history,next in line in Islamic Banking.Indians need to get rid of Caste system while in Pakistan it is sect system.

Back
Top Bottom