What's new

India can teach tolerance to world: Israeli envoy

Did the occupation by hanood and yahood ended?why are you guys sucks so much Israelis are only 8 millions up against 1.50 billions.

I am not even bringing more then 1 billion hanood.
1billion hanood are busy in a toilet cue...they won't come don't disturb them.

There are lot of other bastards too like zorastrian basturds, they also got asylum in India when they were being persecuted in their own land.

@Skywalker

Even Akbar the greatest Bastard King was given Asylum by a Hindu King from Amarkot when he was fleeing the fight against Afghan King Sher Shah Suri

Tolerence and India are opposite of each other... lol... It may be tolerant for Jews but not for Muslim and Christians..... Kashmir is another prime example
Are Pakistanis Muslims are tolerant towards other muslims/sects let alone other relegions in Pak.

Last edited:
Tolerence and India are opposite of each other... lol... It may be tolerant for Jews but not for Muslim and Christians..... Kashmir is another prime example
The only "intolerance" permitted is intolerance of terrorism. Especially the anti-Indian, anti-independence terrorism Pakistan has supported for decades in Kashmir.

I doubt that coz its a twin crisis in pakistan.

Electricity in my state is generated from the rivers situated in kashmir (your jugular veins)
Keep burning...I can chil out in my air conditioned room..I hope you generate enuf voltage to run your refrigerator.

Don't worry mne were humans not from extraterrestrial shit.

That basturd ruled you.
Saale aise bol kee Arab the. Don't forget your roots and always be proud of it. Kuch seekh.

Keep burning...I can chil out in my air conditioned room..I hope you generate enuf voltage to run your refrigerator.
Kar dee gareevon wali baat. Mele pass to ac hai.

So when are you going to learn(tolerance) from us?

Its better they do not learn tolerances from us, otherwise, Israel will be another struggling country like India.....To become tolerances and democratic, one nation has to pay heavy price...See how China has risen in 21st century...They have risen because, they gave shit to these non sense terms coined by West known as democracy and tolerance...

Back
Top Bottom