What's new

India can teach tolerance to world: Israeli envoy

Being a muslim is crime in india , This muslim guy who was mistreated is just a fragment of how muslims and other communities are being treated in this so called secular country :(
The only fault of this poor guy was that he was muslim. :/

After watching this video indians should learn tolerance instead of teaching it to others.

Don't act like a saint. Just watch the video given below &then talk of tolerance

Don't act like a saint. Just watch the video given below &then talk of tolerance
Yes we do admit that we do have black sheeps among us but we do not make such lofty claims either, unlike you guys.
But on other hand you guys claim your self to be superior being, tolerant and on same time happily mocks other religions, other nationalities and people of other caste and label others as extremist etc.
You guys dont even give repect to others, ok just forget this word "other", you guys dont even give respect to your own people other wise there wouldnt have been any sort of caste system in your country.
And coming down to the tolerance of your country men, we know how tolerant you guys really are! you guys dont even hesitate to use insulting words for our respectable personalities and our heros but still you guys claim yourself to be most tolerant people on this planet :disagree:

If you thinks that i am just ranting here then plz visit some indian forum and check whats going on over there. You will see the utter display of the giagantic tolerance that you guys are claiming to be inside yourselves.

@Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Please close this troll thread, I have reported 10 people(including Pakistani) but the # of useless posts are 100+, can't report all.

In my opinion, this was a flame bait or it should have been in Indian Defense.

:closed:

This should be in the stupid and funny section:woot:

Hindu India routinely massacres minorities such as Sikhs and Muslims.

Yes we do admit that we do have black sheeps among us but we do not make such lofty claims either, unlike you guys.

But on other hand you guys claim your self to be superior being, tolerant and on same time happily mocks other religions, other nationalities and people of other caste and label others as extremist etc.

You guys dont even give repect to others, ok just forget this word "other", you guys dont even give respect to your own people other wise there wouldnt have been any sort of caste system in your country.

Black sheeps in Pakistan ??????.
Where did u get this rubbish,that we Indians don't respect to others,& mock other religions,nationalities.Please quote the author & source of this story. If u have the guts why don't u open a new thread on this subject . We Indians happily mock other religions,other nationalities where did u learn this,may be in yr history text books. The problems is Pakistanis are taught in History text books that Hindus & Sikhs live in dingy homes & were unhappy before,Islam came. What about the ethnic & sectarian voilence in Karachi,also know as the killing fields of Pakistan

In Pakistan everything is heavily islamicized whether it is trade,commerce,maths,History. Next in line is Islamic Banking,mullahs demand religious column in Passports,nowhere in the world u will come across such a thing.Take the case of well known renowned music director A. R Rehman who is a Hindu convert. In Pakistan if any Muslims coverts into Christian OR ANY other religion,the extremist will be baying for his blood. Am I right or wrong.Now tell me,who is tolerant.
About the video, I have posted. The law & order in Sindh has deterioated considerably,kidnapping of Hindus is on the rise,forcible conversions of Hindu girls. The net result,Hindus r migrating in large numbers to India,demanding asylum,citizenship.

If you thinks that i am just ranting here then plz visit some indian forum and check whats going on over there. You will see the utter display of the giagantic tolerance that you guys are claiming to be inside yourselves.
All Pakistanis r saint & pious ppl including TTP

check my previous post
Some mistake on my part, I didn't read it properly. The figures mentioned in the chart are not related to communal voilence. I have read the post written by @IndoCarib & I fully agree with him. In that case,the figures of riots for Karachi would be quite astronomical. Karachi has a history of ethnic/sectarian/political voilence for more then 4 decades.

Back
Top Bottom