What's new

India can teach tolerance to world: Israeli envoy

STOP BEING DELUSIONAL ITS OFFICIAL FIGURES .... & I believe you know the meaning of OFFICIAL
First I told you to give the source of news,U have not given & u r trying to be evasive. I think some Madrasssa from KPK might have given the figures to you.

Let me ask a few PDF members from Karnataka given below.
@Bang Galore @zip @IndoCarib @indiatester @j

With due respect to all of you,I woud like to clarify the figures of riots in Karnataka which is 7502 in 2012, according to HRK who is also a PDF member(Senior) from across the Wagah border. It means per day (7502/365 =20 riots.
Mr HRK,the figures are highly inflated & misleading,It might have including petty fights or children quarreling in school or cats & dogs fighting in the streets. People in Bangalore don't roam with rifles,rocket launchers just the people of Wazirstan which is a tradition for them to carry weapons
It would have made headlines all over the world. Bangalore is the IT capital of India.

First I told you to give the source of news,U have not given & u r trying to be evasive.

how many times I need to tell you that source (link) is given not only in attachment (typed at the bottom of the table) but a link of PDF file is also there.

Now either u have not read my post carefully, or you are in denial mode if that is the case then say it openly that you have no trust on your government

I AM TELLING IT TO YOU AGAIN THESE ARE OFFICIAL FIGURES

I think some Madrasssa from KPK might have given the figures to you.

Last time I checked New Delhi was not part of KPK

Let me ask a few PDF members from Karnataka given below.
@Bang Galore @zip @IndoCarib @indiatester @j

With due respect to all of you,I woud like to clarify the figures of riots in Karnataka which is 7502 in 2012,

Plz call more members .... I m waiting

according to HRK who is also a PDF member(Senior) from across the Wagah border.

My figures .... or OFFICIAL FIGURES .... :pleasantry:

plz read my post again number of times

It means per day (7502/365 =20 riots. Mr HRK,the figures are highly inflated & misleading,It might have including petty fights or children quarreling in school or cats & dogs fighting in the streets.

FIR don't get register for these petty issues ....

People in Bangalore don't roam with rifles,rocket launchers just the people of Wazirstan which is a tradition for them to carry weapons
It would have made headlines all over the world. Bangalore is the IT capital of India.

its your problem to tackle with it not mine ... figures are Official

Last edited:
prove it ....
Prove what?
I am from Hyderabad.Ask any person from hyderabad,India outside PDF and they will laugh on your face.
Pakistanis talking about riots in AP, without even visiting that place and asking a Native of that state to prove it, can it get more hilarious than this?
:rofl::rofl:

Prove what?
I am from Hyderabad.Ask any person from hyderabad,India outside PDF and they will laugh on your face.
Pakistanis talking about riots in AP, without even visiting that place and asking a Native of that state to prove it, can it get more hilarious than this?
:rofl::rofl:

keep laughing ... it seem u r enjoying a lot .... keep enjoying

Yeah whatever, coming from a person who actually never even visited that place. :D

so you are suggesting your government official don't visit their own area of responsibility & publishing figures to discredit Indian secularism .... :o:

Last edited:
so you are suggesting your government official don't visit their own area of responsibility & publishing figures to discredit Indian secularism .... :o:

can you please post the link to karntaka riot figures ?

check my previous post

The chart you posted is about riots in general. Not communal riots. Here is the definition of a riot according to IPC

Section 146 in The Indian Penal Code

146. Rioting.—Whenever force or violence is used by an unlawful assembly, or by any member thereof, in prosecution of the common object of such assembly, every member of such assembly is guilty of the offence of rioting.

The numbers in the chart are not wrong. Riots between political parties contributes the highest to the numbers in this chart. There is a surge in riots just before and after elections is testimony to that. According to National Crime Records Bureau the average number of riots per state per year is constistently decreasing since the 90s.

"If one goes by numbers from the National Crime Records Bureau, 600 riots over two months is below par. In 2013, there was 72,126 reported riots all over India, which averages to 600 per month. While even a single incidence of riot cannot be condoned, the bare facts are that riots in India are drastically lower than the bad days of the 80s and the 90s although there has been a slight increase over the past five years. On average, there have been 64,822 cases of riots reported yearly in India since 2000. That compares with 92,828 cases reported in the 1990s and 100,695 incidents in the 1980s".

What the numbers say about riots in Indian states - Livemint - Interactive Graphics

Being a muslim is crime in india , This muslim guy who was mistreated is just a fragment of how muslims and other communities are being treated in this so called secular country :(
The only fault of this poor guy was that he was muslim. :/

After watching this video indians should learn tolerance instead of teaching it to others.

It comes from Hinduism which is the most tolerant religion in this world and does not aim to convert everyone else into their religion and get into proving that only their religion is the best.

Hinduism teaches people to co-exist and that is why many branches of other religion came out from Hinduism like Jainism,Sikhism and Buddhism.

Back
Top Bottom