What's new

India can’t always fool the world

guys is there any topic on the post which has not been debated earliar in this forum. its a strategy of @ajtr to get some "thanx" thats all.

an i used to thought that he is an indian,doesnt any one told him by now dat he is using wrong country flag :undecided:

an i used to thought that he is an indian,doesnt any one told him by now dat he is using wrong country flag :undecided:

So by your logic anyone who talks against India has got wrong the country flag on there profile. Great Logic. :tup:

* It was India that attacked Pakistan in September 1965 and not vice versa.

No. It was Pakistan that attacked India in J&K in Operation Gibralter, hoping that India will not open other fronts.

Unfortunately for Pakistan, India did open other fronts.

* It is India that has occupied the valley and is not willing to come to the table to discuss the Kashmir issue. The Indian case is so weak that they have not only ignored the UN resolutions on the subject, they also don’t want to talk about it.

:blah::blah: Same old record. Not even worth commenting.

* It is India that has killed ten of thousands of Kashmiris, men, women and children, during the last 63 years. It has employed curfews, crackdowns, sieges, massacre, targeted killings and torture to control the valley.

:blah::blah: Same old record. Not even worth commenting.

* It is India that nurtured the Mukti Bahni in East Pakistan, trained and supported the terrorists and provided them with weapons of all sorts.

Yes because they were flooding India and India could not sit silent.

* It was India that attacked East Pakistan in November 1971 and dismembered a sovereign country.

Answered already

* It is India that blatantly interfered in Sri Lanka, even sending her troops to meddle in Lankan affairs.

Sending troops to meddle?

What a load of lie!

Even SL today thanks India for sending troops. Who is Pakistan then to criticise us when even SL doesn't have a problem.

Classic example of Begaani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana.

* It is India that has interfered in Nepal’s internal affairs. Now it has been revealed that the Indians were also involved in killing the Nepali king and his family.

China is openly involved in Nepal and India can't stay silent and watch it's adjoining country slip into the Chinese envelope. Sorry, we can't allow another hostile country in our backyard. As far as murder of king, ya right, whatever makes you happy.

* It was New Delhi that had supported the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, when a world superpower had occupied a sovereign state, laid waste to it and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

I don't know much about that so I wouldn't like to comment.

* It is India that is now training and sending saboteurs to Afghanistan in order to destabilize Pakistan’s Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkwa provinces. The role of numerous Indian consulates in Afghanistan is not hidden from the world.

Which world? The cuckooland in which Pakistanis live?

Seriously? You haven't given us an iota of proof and you have the nerve to blame us?

First give us proof till then shut up.

* Indian state terrorism continues in Assam, Kashmir, Khalistan, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and Tripura among other states. Did Pakistan kill thousands of Muslims in Gujrat? Or thousands of Sikhs in Operation Golden Temple? Or thousands of others in New Delhi after Indira Gandhi was assassinated?[/B]

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Unfortunately, India has gotten away with state sponsored terrorism on account of her so-called secularism and democracy, large size and massive foreign exchange surpluses. The charade in the garb of democracy cannot continue forever.

Hope baby hope. That's all you can do. We are moving ahead in the meantime. BTW, is it because you guys are soooooo smart that today such is the condition of Pakistan?

If you guys are so smart, why don't you first put your own house in order, eh?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter india fools the world or not,believe me the world always said and will say "pakistan is the root of terrorism"

how hard you shout,how hard you try to proof yourself, no body gonna listen to you beyond this forum.

Indian state terrorism continues in Assam, Kashmir, Khalistan, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu and Tripura among other states.

Who is this Indian state??? :what:
I think the states you mentioned collectively with some Pradesh is known as INDIA.:smitten:

the news pk............is it the same news paper which faked wikileaks........

First thing that came in mind after reading the headline.

"Indians are smart"
But isn't it universal truth:smitten::smitten:

That's true. Raw must be the best intelligence agency in the world for creating so much trouble for Pakistan but convincing the world that Pakistan is the root of all problems!

Last edited:
the news pk............is it the same news paper which faked wikileaks........

Yes. They are one of those gems. And they have the added credit of not apologizing for the fake news and just acting like it never happened.

we are evil yindoos!!!and dark skinned at the same time so it nothing surprising that wea re so bad and cheap as far as we win wars and bring prosperity!!

So by your logic anyone who talks against India has got wrong the country flag on there profile. Great Logic. :tup:

Come on kid!!! don't act naive

Even Arundhati Roy or the fiercest of fiercest Maoist or any other terrorist group in India HATE INDIA which is ok... remember but none of them ever LOVE PAK and CHINA as AJTR does.

There is not a 1 person in 1.2 billion Indian who can stoop as low as AJTR. Trust me kid, I am an Indian and I know Indians better than you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom