What's new

India calls Iran a devil

Since they started thinking they were leaders on the muslim thread.

They even made a thread about it too.
So by your logic india, is the head of the jewish and amarikan world................. yeah right, an indian wet dream of world power in guise ehh:rofl:

Suddenly wikileak has found a fan following in Pakistan !

So by your logic india, is the head of the jewish and amarikan world................. yeah right, an indian wet dream of world power in guise ehh:rofl:

India is head of the Hindu and Sikh world.

Maybe Buddism too. Stop being jealous mate.

Well indian are trying to get in with americans so americans will save them if their neighbours kick them. But i would like to assure any indian worries that your neighbours are peace loving people you should not worry

Lol... someone forgot the history.
Remember who came to rescue Pakistan during 71?
Remember who stopped India from attacking pak after terrorist attack on parliament?
Remember who stopped a huge confrontation(on military actions ) against pak after 2008 mumbai attacks?

Oooooophhhh When it comes to rescuing it was Americans all the way to help their cute little ground labourers.And people now forget all that and starts blaming yankees....
OOhh well,it doesnt make any difference if yanks supports pak or not,India can still achieve its own objectives likes it did single handedly in 71 Splitting Pak into TWO while the whole world including all off west,China and many asian countries supported pak in multi lateral ways.......

Cmon kid,take your BS elsewhere.
IF Yanks didnt have meddled during the last 2 times, You wouldnt even be able to sign into this forum now.Go home ,take a deep breath.

Nah.................India would support only where India's interest matters..........if tomorrow.........Palestine becomes leading technology pioneer and Israel and America go to stone age then India would support Palestine and dump the jewish and american world..................Its only India's interest that counts .............and not any Ummah mirage

Please exemplify .

There is nothing Ummah between America Israel India and so many other countries. Its pure business...
So are you implying that you guys are being paid by the jewzzz and amerikanz to stick up for the their agenda on PDF? That's pretty low man even for indians......

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

India is head of the Hindu and Sikh world.

Maybe Buddism too. Stop being jealous mate.
Why would i be jealous of a pretentious buddhist, hindu,sikh power. :D

So are you implying that you guys are being paid by the jewzzz and amerikanz to stick up for the their agenda on PDF? That's pretty low man even for indians......

At least its much better than letting jews and americans bomb the sh1t out of your citizens and that too daily for few dollars more................lol

One request to the Pakistani members, Please don't stop! Its getting funnier.

BTW it is amusing to see the Pakistani members jumping just cause some diplomat called Iran a devil. I am sure the other diplomats have said things about other countries as well, so I think in the next few days were going to have threads like.

India calls Iran a ********.
India calls China a ********.
India calls Sri Lanka a ********.
India calls Bangladesh a ********.

PS: The ******** means nothing, its just random, please do not assume anything :)

At least its much better than letting jews and americans bomb the sh1t out of your citizens and that too daily for few dollars more................lol
Please first put some substance of reality in your words and then open your mouth wide enough to burst a laughter. If jews are bombing Pakistan, then it's like Nepal is the main hand behind India, get the drift.......Get Real!

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Your jealous India represents 3 religions, and u none. :lol:

Something you should note is that we can harness the buddhist, sikh and hindu following as a recognised homeland of those religions and its following. Since we are a democracy we refrain from doing so and instead harness the Indian power which includes all Indians irrespective of religion. Your country on the other hand and many of its people or so it seems from this forum have this gravely mistaken belief that you are leaders of the Muslim Ummah. Firstly, the distortion of Islam by many Pakistani members on this forum is a sin in itself. I am no longer surprised that so many fanatical and radical elements have their origin in Pakistan who have totally distorted and shamed the Hadiths and the Q'uran. Yet most muslim nations despise your country regarding you as being nothing more than "inferior muslims". I guess the inferiority complex must make you yell out louder for recognition. Sadly, in your yelling you have totally lost the message

Please first put some substance of reality in your words and then open your mouth wide enough to burst a laughter. If jews are bombing Pakistan then it's Nepal is the main hand behind India, get the drift.......Get Real!

Its you people who shout from the roof top every day that its jew and american conspiracy for every bomb blast, for every drone attack, for every damn thing that is happening in your country....................remember..............blackwater.............drones...............Zaid Hamid...................ring any bells.............ting ting..............ting ting..............ting ting..........................

Your jealous India represents 3 religions, and u none. :lol:
WOW did you have premonitions about what i think or not? Quit being pathetic and dont convert the topic into ''about what i am jealous of or not'' there is no need to vent out your frustration at me just because, we are discussing the reality of india being exposed as a two faced snake to our neighboring state.:lol:

Lol... someone forgot the history.
Remember who came to rescue Pakistan during 71?
Remember who stopped India from attacking pak after terrorist attack on parliament?
Remember who stopped a huge confrontation(on military actions ) against pak after 2008 mumbai attacks?

Oooooophhhh When it comes to rescuing it was Americans all the way to help their cute little ground labourers.And people now forget all that and starts blaming yankees....
OOhh well,it doesnt make any difference if yanks supports pak or not,India can still achieve its own objectives likes it did single handedly in 71 Splitting Pak into TWO while the whole world including all off west,China and many asian countries supported pak in multi lateral ways.......

Cmon kid,take your BS elsewhere.
IF Yanks didnt have meddled during the last 2 times, You wouldnt even be able to sign into this forum now.Go home ,take a deep breath.

India itself hadn't balls to attack Pakistan so why you are neglecting your incompetence behind US? Who called help from US for peace with China in Naval war? Try to get some knowledge dude.

Back
Top Bottom