What's new

India calls Iran a devil

If you have nothing in common with other, do you have the right call other devil? I think just because you have nothing in common, you should spend more time to understand others. Blindly arrogant, self-gratifying.

IT'S A FAKE NEWS!!

Even Wikileaks official website doesn't have this news!

India does not have any relationship with other countries at all. They are enemies with China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc etc. The ones they are not enemies with directly they are covertly. This is just the truth. The true nature of a slave country run by East India Company remnants.

Still these enemies of India could do anything jack other than increasing their trade with India..........lol.

Bharat = evil

Iran = devil

Wowww............. Wat a combination

Wasn't it saudi king/prince asking US to bomb iran in one of earlier wiki leaks. Later ahmedenijad refuted wikileaks as fake. I hope he keeps same stance. So its biziness as usual. India did pay 2/3 of oil bill to iran via turkey.
More oil please!

Saudi is a Muslim nation part of Ummah. That is why the stance. Iran forgave Saudi in the best interest of all ummah. India is not currently part of Ummah. And yeah, as soon as Iran threatened to cut off oil supply to India, the Indians started coughing up money through Turkish banks, paying huge amounts of commission to Turks for the service. Iran did not mind at all. After all Turks are also part of Ummah. You see the connection now?

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

IT'S A FAKE NEWS!!

Even Wikileaks official website doesn't have this news!

It is not fake. I have already posted the original cables, above. Go and read them. The only thing fake is you and India.

Sinha said it as he was in capacity of representative of Indian government. Simple. If an Iranian official said the same thing about India, I am sure you would be considering it said by Iran.
Not at all!The thread title would have been "Indian Official calls xyz a zyx"!!
He expressed his personal opinion and not the collective views of Indians/GoI!
Even if this was said by Mr.S.M.Krishna,it would have been "Indian Minister calls ......"!!

when did Iran govt appointed Pakistanis as official spokespersons to speak for Iranian matters???????

The bottomline is...

India will keep on buying the oil from the Devil.....and the Devil will oblige us.........Devil loves those green papers...........Lol.

when did Iran govt appointed Pakistanis as official spokespersons to speak for Iranian matters???????
When izzraeelis and amarikans appointed indians as their representatives on PDF, Do i need to exemplify?

Such a height of stupidity
The article quotes Sinha was using a Metaphor.

And some nutbrains are calling India Racist

Yes...Yes....we are racist zionist evil yindoos..............still Iran keeps on selling its oil to us...........what a pity........Pakistan should force its muslim brother Iran not to sell any oil to evil India for the sake of Ummah!!!

Lets see if Iran belives in any Ummah or not !!!

Saudi is a Muslim nation part of Ummah. That is why the stance. Iran forgave Saudi in the best interest of all ummah. India is not currently part of Ummah. And yeah, as soon as Iran threatened to cut off oil supply to India, the Indians started coughing up money through Turkish banks, paying huge amounts of commission to Turks for the service. Iran did not mind at all. After all Turks are also part of Ummah. You see the connection now?

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

It is not fake. I have already posted the original cables, above. Go and read them. The only thing fake is you and India.

Since you persist in spewing crap through your mind here , would you also agree that the TTP is part of the Muslim Ummah and that you should just sit back and accept their slaughter of Pakistanis? Hey also whenever the Yankees send those pesky drones to bombard parts of your country, they usually use a Muslim nation base. I guess in the spirit of the Ummah you should forgive the Yanks as well since they are using Ummah land to sizzle your drizzle. I love your thinking on the Ummah concept. You should perhaps learn to understand it properly before you disseminate and destroy its good concept

When izzraeelis and amarikans appointed indians as their representatives on PDF, Do i need to exemplify?

Please exemplify .

There is nothing Ummah between America Israel India and so many other countries. Its pure business...

Back
Top Bottom