What's new

India calls Iran a devil

think once again, india & it's population is too big to afford. after couple of yrs Pakistanis will again cry for partition.:azn:

Sorry mate you are both well off topic. Its not about pakistan at all. Its about india trying to please americans and west

And yet, there are no foreign drones flying in Indian airspace for example. It would be almost comical if not for origin of this comment.

Off topic if you are referring to Pakistan. But if you are referring to Iran, yeah, there are no foreign drones flying in Iran as compared to Israeli ones which fly in India.

Sorry mate you are both well off topic. Its not about pakistan at all. Its about india trying to please americans and west

A statement by one person do not represent whole india & as far as pleasing Americans & west is concerned Pakistanis know better than anyone else bcoz they are doing it for last 64 yrs.

It should not be a dream at all. You people can join Pakistan and become provinces of a greater Pakistan and become free forever.:pakistan:

yeah of course i would like my state to be a pakistani province but then i would not like my city being bombarded by american drones and american seals carrying out operations in my neighborhood, if this is freedom for you then i am good being an east india company slave

Off topic if you are referring to Pakistan. But if you are referring to Iran, yeah, there are no foreign drones flying in Iran as compared to Israeli ones which fly in India.

Your most intelligent contribution yet! Tell me more about India and Iran.

Thread is india calls iran a devil you going off topic. You are obsessed with pakistan. It doesnt mitigate what india does to please west.

I stand behind what I stated earlier.Every country engages in hypocrisy in dealing with others,you would have to be extremely naive to believe otherwise.Wikileaks has been instrumental in letting common citizens like us know what nations really think about from Saudi Arabia urging the US to attack Iran to China being frustrated by the antics of North Korea.But did it really cause a polar shift in any country's foreign policy? The answer remains an emphatic "no chance in hell". Every country plays for it's own benefit and that includes India too.

To see some posts calling for the end of selling oil to India on Iran's part and what not makes me think that most members here are a bunch of 14 year olds.The best response to the controversy of Wikileaks occurred when Hillary Clinton did the rounds around the globe apologizing for it.One diplomat is reported to have said "'Well, don't worry about it, you should see what we say about you'"

Now that's attitude!

I totally support what sinha said.

Iran is in fact a devil which openly declares its intention of destroying a sovereign nation from the face of the earth.

So, Iran is a devil .

सच बहुत करवा होता है.

Back
Top Bottom