What's new

India calls Iran a devil

Hypocrites? Is that where you take someone's money (or live in their lands) and then whine against them, nonstop? I didn't realize that India owed some kind of loyalty to Iran. It buys oil, unlike many, who get free oil. Perhaps you don't know what hypocrite means?

Hypocrite as per Islam means some one who goes around showing off in one way and in his heart he keeps the opposite. That is the simplest definition. Another concept beside hypocrisy in Islam is a very unique concept of Qaibat, which you know nothing of but all Pakistanis here know what it means here and how it is relevant to this discussion.

this is display of epic hatred indians have in their hearts for anything/anyone they know as foreign influence.....

on the other hand it can be called TC...you know what it means.....

Hypocrite as per Islam means some one who goes around showing off in one way and in his heart he keeps the opposite. That is the simplest definition. Another concept beside hypocrisy in Islam is a very unique concept of Qaibat, which you know nothing of but all Pakistanis here know what it means here and how it is relevant to this discussion.

My bad. I thought this was English forum.

this is display of epic hatred indians have in their hearts for anything/anyone they know as foreign influence.....

on the other hand it can be called TC...you know what it means.....

You mean the same way they were doing TC for East India company before. Wow. That is such a progress they have made in the past three centuries. Still looking up to East India company and its derivatives today.

Indians are known to be back stabbers and Russians themselves are known historical back stabbers. That is why their relationship with India is strong. But it is fun to see which one wins at the end.

LOL And how its sound now Pakistani are biggest back stabbers they stab their own country and as well as other countries.

iran should stop sellling its oil to india, there are lots of other countries iran can sell to.
its better to sell to someone on your own side, who knows maybe india will sell it to israel

iran should stop sellling its oil to india, there are lots of other countries iran can sell to.
its better to sell to someone on your own side, who knows maybe india will sell it to israel

This is why you guys talk like ...this. You guys cannot handle the reality. India is 4th (or 3rd biggest) consumer of imported energy.

Fist of all FAKE FLIPPING NEWS!!

Hypothetically speaking let's say if it was true?
Big deal??

I personally think Iran is an angel?? So! My personal opinion!

But Sinha should have been more cautious in what he said because he is representing Indian government/establishment.

I mean diplomatically we have warm relations with Iran so I don't see this affecting them.

Plus earlier we had seen similar cable about some American diplomat saying something about India? So?? Did it affect diplomatic relations? No!!

Back
Top Bottom