What's new

India calls for stepping up counter-terror cooperation with Israel

Israel's response to Munich attack was different and awesome, India should learn the MOSSAD tactics...

I have been saying that ever since 26/11 happened we need to do the same will someone please tell our security forces that terror is only defeated with a pro active approach.

I have been saying that ever since 26/11 happened we need to do the same will someone please tell our security forces that terror is only defeated with a pro active approach.

Not sure whether you saw the movie Munich by Steven Spilberg, He showcased that even some tactics went wrong with the totally independed assault team! I am sure that Indian politicians do not have balls for that... They are enough occupied with corruption and filling Swizz accounts!

Not sure whether you saw the movie Munich by Steven Spilberg, He showcased that even some tactics went wrong with the totally independed assault team! I am sure that Indian politicians do not have balls for that... They are enough occupied with corruption and filling Swizz accounts!

Seen it bro 2 x it opened my eyes to what could be done if we pulled our finger out and went after the culprits of 26/11 where they sleep in their beds that will be the best message we can send to these scum.

Why wait for the next strike? when we know where they live and why send in the army, airforce when we can do covert action aganist our enemies.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

2011041264291201.jpg

Trust me it's not that hard a job we know where these people are we have spy sats in the air to see their every movement, get some help from Mossad who will be more than happy to help and bingo we can read about it in the news.

Ha ha ha, ask anybody in the world to name the "epicenter of all terrorism". This is like hitler accusing the jews of being nazis.

Pakistan is 'epicenter of Islamic terrorism' - CNN

Pakistan, the Epicenter of Global Terrorism

Remote N. Waziristan viewed as the ?epicenter of terrorism? - Boston.com

Pakistan 'epicenter' of terrorism, says Mullen
Just google "epicenter of terrorism" and find out which country features proudly in the results. I'm pretty sure you were making a joke there.

Oh do you know which country the world's most wanted terrorist chose as the safest place to live? Until foreign commandoes came in and finished him off?

Damn, I could go on and on all day, this is way too easy. I don't have time. :(

just type india will / and pakistan will in google and see the option u will get a better idea :)

The politicians should have some guts... All out war is not an option... Even surgical strikes are risky and sending a spy to neutralize silently always can be done.... But dreams of permanent membership in Security Council and name of a responsible peaceful power etc etc.... Defenitely India is not Israel!

Grod forbid there should not be another 26/11 in Indian history!

The politicians should have some guts... All out war is not an option... Even surgical strikes are risky and sending a spy to neutralize silently always can be done.... But dreams of permanent membership in Security Council and name of a responsible peaceful power etc etc.... Defenitely India is not Israel!

These people are out in the open giving hate speeches we can even hire local persons:azn: money talks and there are plenty to do the work for us if we took a more assertive approach.

I hope this helps us deal with terror the same way Israel does . :)

Israel's response to Munich attack was different and awesome, India should learn the MOSSAD tactics...

Seen it bro 2 x it opened my eyes to what could be done if we pulled our finger out and went after the culprits of 26/11 where they sleep in their beds that will be the best message we can send to these scum.

Why wait for the next strike? when we know where they live and why send in the army, airforce when we can do covert action aganist our enemies.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

2011041264291201.jpg

Trust me it's not that hard a job we know where these people are we have spy sats in the air to see their every movement, get some help from Mossad who will be more than happy to help and bingo we can read about it in the news.

Guys, I have heard these calls for some time now but having looke dingo the issue and thought about it the comparisons are unfair. Yes, India and Israel have many similarities in terms of common beliefs and values as well as common threats they are also VERY different and hence what works for one won't nessercarily work for the other. Israel given its relative size and resources has to be pro-active and on the offensive whilst India can afford to be reserved and defensive in nature. Not to mention other such external matters India and Israel face, eg none of Israel's enemies have Nuclear weapons- Both India's do, as such military action is much less likely. There is no doubt the Indian establishment needs to be much more driven to produce justice however, nd there is much India can learn from Israel.

Guys, I have heard these calls for some time now but having looke dingo the issue and thought about it the comparisons are unfair. Yes, India and Israel have many similarities in terms of common beliefs and values as well as common threats they are also VERY different and hence what works for one won't nessercarily work for the other. Israel given its relative size and resources has to be pro-active and on the offensive whilst India can afford to be reserved and defensive in nature. Not to mention other such external matters India and Israel face, eg none of Israel's enemies have Nuclear weapons- Both India's do, as such military action is much less likely. There is no doubt the Indian establishment needs to be much more driven to produce justice however, nd there is much India can learn from Israel.

But what about covert action without the military like what Israel did after Munich? is that not even a option we should think about given that the culprits still remain at large.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

On 15 January 2010, in a successful snatch operation R&AW agents nabbed Sheikh Abdul Khwaja, one of the handlers of the 26/11 attacks, chief of HuJI India operations and a most wanted terror suspect in India, from Colombo, Sri Lanka, and brought him over to Hyderabad, India for formal arrest

In some ways we have already done this after 26/11 but to a limit.

Back
Top Bottom