What's new

India buys winter clothing from US and Europe for Ladakh troops

@I S I , what is even more ironical was your iron brother before Ladakh confrontation was actively supporting India’s war efforts in Siachin against Pak :lol: providing winter gear.
winter gear consists of clothes, gloves, boots, goggles & trekking tools. Even Uganda can provide you these things but we are very happy that you invested in Chinese companies by buying from them & in the process strengthened our Iron brother China economically even more so it could fast track its projects in our Gilgit Baltistan which you claim is yours. lmao Thanks for indirectly investing in disputed territories of Pakistan. :rofl:

Why "some country"? Don't be afraid to take the name of India.

India has not terrorised you or anyone. Never did. We are just letting you know that we do extend hand of friendship first but if you dont mend your ways, we can get aggressive also.

Stop using India's enemies as your stooges against India. Stop flexing muscle and throwing your weight on everyone. Not everyone is happy being a stooge.

India has a long way to go. If it makes you feel better, China is much better placed than India in economic terms as well as military terms.

But that does not mean that India will sit back & watch all your illegitimate manoeuvre. Neither does it mean that China Virus is NOT china virus.
'

India armed, trained and funded a terrorist organisation - the LTTE - in Sri Lanka.

So your claim "India has not terrorised you or anyone" is a lie.

Before making a comment, you should learn the basic truth. Those Indian soldiers rushed into the Chinese camp at night, then got screwed by Chinese soldiers. Only because they are dead no means they are innocent.

..so Chinese troops sleep with spiked clubs? C'mon, you expect me to believe Chinese response wasn't premeditated? There was no intent, malice or forethought?
Before you make a comment you should take the time to analyze the information at hand. It's not normal for modern soldiers to carry melee weapons.

The Indian action was anticipated (mid night rush into Chinese camp), the response planned the outcome 20 plus dead Indians.

So well played China...

Those Indian soldiers rushed into the Chinese camp at night,

China will never start a fight.
But those that want to fight with China, China will end that fight.
And may those that fight China be kept eternally young like those Indians.

winter gear consists of clothes, gloves, boots, goggles & trekking tools. Even Uganda can provide you these things but we are very happy that you invested in Chinese companies by buying from them & in the process strengthened our Iron brother China economically even more so it could fast track its projects in our Gilgit Baltistan which you claim is yours. lmao Thanks for indirectly investing in disputed territories of Pakistan. :rofl:

That excuse of yours fall under pathetic variety. :lol: For India Chinese sweat shops were cheapest vendors, for Pak knife in the back :disagree:

The Indian action was anticipated (mid night rush into Chinese camp), the response planned the outcome 20 plus dead Indians.

So well played China...

Now you seem to agree it was IA that initiated the fight, which was his original point that you argued against.

Now you seem to agree it was IA that initiated the fight, which was his original point that you argued against.

I disagreed with the premise that China is innocent

Aww poor patel is short on comebacks. cry me a ganga now. :lol:

1603149960089.jpeg

..so Chinese troops sleep with spiked clubs? C'mon, you expect me to believe Chinese response wasn't premeditated? There was no intent, malice or forethought?
Before you make a comment you should take the time to analyze the information at hand. It's not normal for modern soldiers to carry melee weapons.

So well played China...
when friends come,we have good wine serving them. and we also have guns prepared for wolves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom