What's new

India buys winter clothing from US and Europe for Ladakh troops

India is desperate. I’ve never seen India so rattled. All their media is reporting China-related news 24/7. The thrashing Indian military received has done irreparable damage to their ego and confidence. All the comparisons of how this will be the Indian century has been shattered after China treated India as a chewing gum on a shoe.

I thought they were buying European luxury sports brands like Scarpa. I guess India is now buying ' high altitude warfare kits' because the prices for civilian outdoor gears are just too transparent to 'motive' their procurement officers.

India is desperate. I’ve never seen India so rattled. All their media is reporting China-related news 24/7. The thrashing Indian military received has done irreparable damage to their ego and confidence. All the comparisons of how this will be the Indian century has been shattered after China treated India as a chewing gum on a shoe.
Is it? Your iron friend says exactly the same except that it mentions its own name instead of yours before "-related".
Next, "chewing gum on a shoe"? Is that a proverb in Chinese or something?
Last time a chewing gum stuck under my shoe, it caused quite a lot of hassle. I had to almost dump that shoe.

None of these stand-offs were opened by China. Us was the one who pushed these countries/region to challenge China.

Really! so 20 odd Indian soldiers clubbed themselves to death? China so innocent... lol :lol:

Really! so 20 odd Indian soldiers clubbed themselves to death? China so innocent... lol :lol:
Before making a comment, you should learn the basic truth. Those Indian soldiers rushed into the Chinese camp at night, then got screwed by Chinese soldiers. Only because they are dead no means they are innocent.

India should really learn to make at least something.

India produces good Bollywood movies that the Indians think are real.:lol:
And yes, produce lots of good cow dung and cow urine Indians trying to flog off as sure cure for covid19.:rofl::enjoy:

Hmmm.... Is that why India producing new covid infections at the rate of one China every day?
Well on the way to dethrone USA from having the most covid infection :enjoy:
IA the last minute army

See kap lai hoi han army :rofl: :yay::pleasantry:

Ironically India was purchasing winter gear from Europe and also from China :fie: before Ladakh confrontation.

@I S I , what is even more ironical was your iron brother before Ladakh confrontation was actively supporting India’s war efforts in Siachin against Pak :lol: providing winter gear.

The EU or US sellers can always use dropshipping, direct from China to india. :lol:

Thats not a good situation to be in. Country like india should be able to manufacture winter gear, its not a rocket science.

What's wrong buying something need urgently?

Remind me of a Cantonese proverb. See kap lai hoi han
Loosely translated to when you feel shit about to come out, only then you start to build a toilet.
:rofl: :pleasantry::D

Indians freezing their balls off can eat their hearts out at what Chinese wearing.

People’s Liberation Army News (Reporter Sun Xingwei, Correspondent Hu Jian’an, Lv Lei) Recently, led by the Logistics Support Department of the Central Military Commission, organized by the Western Theater Command, with the participation of the Joint Logistics Support Force, the United Nations National Mountaineering Team climbed the summit of Mount Everest, and the Polar Research Center’s South and North Pole scientific expeditions The clothing supplier urgently developed and produced a batch of new cold-proof quilts for the plateau border troops. This batch of materials is specially tailored for military officers and soldiers, with high technical content, good thermal insulation effect, and light overall material. It will be delivered to frontline officers and soldiers in the near future, providing strong guarantee for completing various training and duty tasks under extreme cold conditions.

Better to surrender to Chinese and remain warm.

Or stay young eternally

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom