What's new

India blocks China's bid to save Pakistan on terror finance scrutiny

Hopefully now China can block India's entry into SCO and UNSC and kick India out of BRICS. India doesn't belong in any of these institutions until India stops its funding and giving safe havens to terrorists.

:-) . Why you are so much anti India friend? I do not think that we have any serious problem with China like Pakistan. Minor border issue is solvable.

You have strategic interest with Pakistan, fine. We will also try to protect our strategic interest. Finished

Economically you are our role model. We want to be like you. No point is fighting between us personally or country wise.

Unless, you are angry with Indians for any specific personal reasons :p:. Have you personally interacted with Indians? Just curious

What is this man blabbering about pro china government has he gone insane.
Oh i forget pro china means people who eat dogs. :D:D:D That could be probability in South Asia.
Stupendous IQ this man has:china:

There companies will do any think on any market by hook and crook, this is well aware in western world.

Since you already know China has Pakistan in its corner, that leaves Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

This is how China bought the previous government in Sri Lanka
China is Sri Lanka's top investor, commercial lender| Reuters

You done investment and they kicked out your submarine dream for docking in future.Period

I have my own experience of a junk chinese lab instrument which failed in 2 year time with junk software, which is supposed to be the copy cat of standard instrument.After that keep my mind not to buy chinese, if i have alternative even though their comes dead cheap.That's why i am telling by hook and crook by some chinese companies

:-) . Why you are so much anti India friend? I do not think that we have any serious problem with China like Pakistan. Minor border issue is solvable.

You have strategic interest with Pakistan, fine. We will also try to protect our strategic interest. Finished

Economically you are our role model. We want to be like you. No point is fighting between us personally or country wise.

Unless, you are angry with Indians for any specific personal reasons :p:. Have you personally interacted with Indians? Just curious

Relax, PDF is just for fun. I have a go at Indians and they have a go at me, its all bit of fun man. Don't take things on this forum seriously. We all poke fun at each other and brag.

Lets face it, without me, PDF would be boring. You can't deny that. You Indians like arguing with me :-)

Relax, PDF is just for fun. I have a go at Indians and they have a go at me, its all bit of fun man. Don't take things on this forum seriously. We all poke fun at each other and brag.

Lets face it, without me, PDF would be boring. You can't deny that. You Indians like arguing with me :-)
:woot: :cheers:

Sure we can, just like the previous Sri Lankan government, all Pakistani governments, and Bangladesh.
Bangladesh even buy Chinese weapons.

China offers them a market bigger than India, China is a bigger investor, China can loan them more money and China can protect them from Indian aggression. All the populations in South Asia despise the Indians which will always favour China once pro-China governments come into power.

India is driving their neighbors I no Chinese arms. India need to stop treating its neighbors like client states.

Since you already know China has Pakistan in its corner, that leaves Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

This is how China bought the previous government in Sri Lanka

Interfering in SL's internal matter is crime. Chinese aggression is not good for peace in south asia.

Last edited:
Another egg on the Chinese face.:haha:
Chinese friends please stay away from cooperating with Pakistan in terror related stuff.
Americans already tried and embarrassed.
You are unnecessarily mocking yourselves.
Dont try to lock horn with us for Pakistan.Otherwise shit like this will happen.

India is driving their neighbors I no Chinese arms. India need to stop treating its neighbors like client states.

And china should stop claiming Arunachal, Taiwan and stop harassing, Japan, Vietnam and Myanmar , Philippines.

India can annoy China as a pest, but not hurt China.
While China can use Pakistan to hurt India.

As long as India and Pakistan are hostile to each other, China benefits and India will continue to be bogged down.

You think China need India on WTO? :lol:

If India is out of BRICS, India loses out in global importance. BRICS can go on without India. Indonesia should be included in BRICS.

Mr @Beidou2020 when we Indians talk about that we can change this t or that with our government , it has some meaning .Because we will decides about the govt and iits functioning in this nation.
We are the rule makers in here.

But when a Chinese like you boast like this peaople will mock you because in your nation ,PRC,you dont even own a 1 cent land .Forget about your right to decide the Govt.:D

So chill down baby .Dont play games with us like you are doing against poor SCS nation.

Back
Top Bottom