What's new

India Blames Pakistan for Uri Attack. This has to Stop

Let's remain civil people. It's a discussion forum.. I am assuming

I am good man but just seeing some members here ,,they showing what is the real reason we have issue from decades.Even I cannot understand what goes to a family of any civilian or defence personal getting victimised , here or across the border atleast I always write RIP,, but here all are thumping like they have won the war . Every action has equal n opposite reaction, IF today was reaction ,tomorrow will be reaction for sure

It is a sad incident, indeed. May the rest in peace.
But you before playing innocent reread your some previous posts and your tone and above all your words.
Peace.

Just remember karma is bitch.

Then it was slap of karma to Indian force?

Today Pakistanis celebrating death of our soldiers. There will be payback soon. And it will be brutal. I will celebrate if there is another APS attack in Pakistan. Inshaallah we will take revenge.

First thing, I haven't seen any Pakistani dancing over this incident. If there's one do show it to me please. I might have missed it.
Secondly, I myself did winners ******** celebrating the death of APS. Never expect tears from your enemy on a sad incident when you have danced on their tough time.
Which revange? What evidences you got, it was planted by Pakistan?
Even if you sneeze & you all ******** blame Pakistan for that.
And then say we are no obsessed?
InshAllah we will make you pay for the revange you take form us.

It is a sad incident, indeed. May the rest in peace.
But you before playing innocent reread your some previous posts and your tone and above all your words.
Peace.
I am here for over 1.5 year ,and I never written anything like to get even a warning or negative ,
May be I be banned today ,, but I never danced happily on any loss of life but today many members cheered for what today happened . My all replies were to sick persons who first getting personal on me ,

I knew that it will blamed on Pakistan since that's the historical trend...anything bad that happens in India has to be blamed on Pakistan instead of focussing on their own failures and incompetencies..

But a little bit worrisome part is that, regardless what the below human level indian fanatic hindu trolls on pdf claim, Modi is losing popularity in India and as most of his terrorist efforts have suffered set backs both at international and domestic fronts, so he is trying to escalate the tension between India and Pakistan so as to get the popular votes...as opposed to Pakistan, general public of India is obsessed with Pakistan and that is no secret for pdf members, fear of Pakistan sells in India and their media has been working on that since a long time especially after Modi's govt. Thus he is seeking to create a war like scenario and that may very well get out of control and result in an small scale batter like Kargil or a full scale war...Remember people only know how to start the war but none knows how to stop it as it has its own dynamics

Blood will be avenged by blood. I won't feel bad if price of your terrorism is paid by innocent Pakistani children. Good luck :tup:

Meh...your Army subjugates the people in Kashmir, they fight back - you have the audacity to ask why?

Rip, India needs to stop sponsoring ttp zombies, who are responsible killing over 70,000 pakistani,s. India can't expect a one way Street. India needs to grow up and start behaving like a supa powah.

We are suffering last 70 year's from Pakistani sponsored terrorism. You believe or not but I also cried after peshawar attack. But enough of this morality and ethics. We need to hurt you guy's where it hurts.

Crocodile tears I bet. Your sense of ethics is so hollow that you now wish harm to innocents based on heresay. You are a hypocrite.

I don't think this is a false flag, this is Pakistan finally flexing its muscles in Kashmir after a decade of relative peace.

India has sponsored the insurgency in Baluchistan, MQM in Karachi and TTP in Waziristan and seen our country burn. Maybe now we'll finally play on even ground so that a resolution can be reached between both sides.

I don't think this is a false flag, this is Pakistan finally flexing its muscles in Kashmir after a decade of relative peace.

India has sponsored the insurgency in Baluchistan, MQM in Karachi and TTP in Waziristan and seen our country burn. Maybe now we'll finally play on even ground so that a resolution can be reached between both sides.

A.M.

Afterall, this is Pakistan. No one should expect us to sit quietly when the enemy is continuously at war with us.

First phase was to clean our house - Zarb e Azb. Get rid of the enemy's assets.

This is phase 2.... and I.O.Kashmir is part (a) of phase 2. Wouldn't be surprised if the Sikhs start revolting soon.

Hope for the Best and prepare for the Worst.

Several were banned by myself.

here we go again as usual was Expected from this filthy nation :bad::bad::bad::tsk:

Indians threatening Pakistan with nuclear attack on tweeter.

wp_ss_20160919_0004.png

wp_ss_20160919_0003.png

@waz @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @MastanKhan @Windjammer @Ulla @Horus @Zarvan

response from Pakistan.

wp_ss_20160919_0002.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom