What's new

India Blames Pakistan for Uri Attack. This has to Stop

Obviously, no one likes innocent blood being spilled - whether it is civilian or military. I doubt the Pak Army / Govt is daft enough to give the green signal to launch such an attack. But I do believe that JeM, LeT and others are completely capable of doing this to bring back attention to Kashmir and because of India's statements on Balochistan.

This is what Hizbul chief said a few days ago -
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-forces-Hizbul-chief/articleshow/53999910.cms

I think you are confusing the issue

• Your Military /Police has been beating up civilians , so they were no saints
  • Civilian population is dying , about 200-300 casualties all civilians , their crime freedom

The Politicians are paper champs , who incite people and they give free hand to Military and police to beat up people , they themselves never visit Kashmir and apologies to families for their loses

Due to their incompetence , the lives of both civilians and now military is in conflict

No one intends to celebrate but we wish for people of Kashmir to be free , and Indian politicians respect their will , so that both nations can move away from Future wars

I fully understand if you had not seen the stuff happening in Kashmir / people abuse and that is understandable if you are only tuned in into Indian media

In ideal world the Military would be refusing to beat up Kashmiri people as owner of the local land

Worse of all now the politicians are dragging Pakistan into mix

The indian politicians are puting lives in danger of Kashmiri & Police/Militaries

Kashmir was FREE STATE , even in british Raj!!!
They became slaves after Indian military took over land with out their free will

If Indian politicians can't see this simple issue , people will continue to suffer, you certainly have affection for your military and soldiers and it is normal every one loves their own soldiers

But bigger question is why on god earth are they stationed in that area? beating up people of Kashmir

Last edited:
Let them, just celebrate even it is done by them selves. The more you celebrate the more the Hurts:flame: to them. Don't show that you feel sorry attitude ,which makes them think you are a weak country. Dance Dance Dance policy :yahoo::yahoo::chilli::chilli::chilli::victory::victory::victory::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Blood will be avenged by blood. I won't feel bad if price of your terrorism is paid by innocent Pakistani children. Good luck :tup:
That's why you are the real terrorist. Because i won't (like many millions of other like minded Pakistanis) ever wish death upon any innocent Indian children in retaliation to anything.

Well Indians can get sentimental , and angry , but in end - the reality is Indian forces were beating up the local residents for very long time.

If anyone's family member or mom/ daughter is beaten or dad is beating people will get angry

200-300 Deaths in Kashmir buy this free hand and killing

It is illegal to be beating up civilians for this long amount of time

Is there any celebration and fireworks , not necessarily.
Concern no doubt about it - concern about the escalation in violence

It was well understood due to Indian force's beating up of civilian people eventually a bad incident would happen

"KASHMIR"
was free state they were owner of their own land , so why is it after their freedom now Indian forces are beating them up !!

If Indian Soldiers / Force was there to "protect" people from communal violence , sure then I would say sorry to hear someone died

But the story is quite opposite in Kashmir , the force is beating up civilians

Our main concern is with the People of Kashmir & we hope Indian forces will move back and let Kashmiri be on their own

Why have more loses of civilian and military when we all know solution is freedom to choose for Kashmiri people

We are suffering last 70 year's from Pakistani sponsored terrorism. You believe or not but I also cried after peshawar attack. But enough of this morality and ethics. We need to hurt you guy's where it hurts.

Feeling so proud. Just remember karma is bitch.

Do you also cry when kashmiri army guns down innocent kashmiri civilians? Or do you reserve crocodile tears only for attacks in pakistan?

I personally believe the kashmiris will be better off doing a non-violence movement for freedom through large scale civil disobedience (ironically adopting ghandi approach). They will bring India to their knees that way on a global scale. That means kashmiris will have to walk into the bullets of the Indian army without retaliating and endure many more rapes by the Indian army. It is a harder road of self restraint but one that will ultimately work.

We just started with Balochistan ,,u Porkis getting heat
I think someone is begging for a ban...

this has to stop . he meant indian state terrorism in kashmir has to to stop??

int.JPG
very interesting

Do you also cry when kashmiri army guns down innocent kashmiri civilians? Or do you reserve crocodile tears only for attacks in pakistan?

I personally believe the kashmiris will be better off doing a non-violence movement for freedom through large scale civil disobedience (ironically adopting ghandi approach). They will bring India to their knees that way on a global scale. That means kashmiris will have to walk into the bullets of the Indian army without retaliating and endure many more rapes by the Indian army. It is a harder road of self restraint but one that will ultimately work.

I think someone is begging for a ban...
It does not matter what you or I think. Fact is Pakistani establishment is sponsoring terrorism against us. And I just want our government to give befitting reply.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom